About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Better Living Through Chemistry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Better Living Through Chemistry Discussions of any and all sorts of mind-warping chemicals, pills, booze, mind machines, trippy stuff, making beer, current street prices, importing pharmaceuticals, smart drugs, nutrients, herbs, and altered states. Please try to keep your conversations "theoretical" in nature, since this is an open conference.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2000-01-15, 17:13
darkness darkness is offline
Regular
 
Default cubensis in a pill!

If one were to take some garden variety Cubes and say, powder them and place them into '0 guage' gel caps, it is understood that 9-13 of these little beauties will hit you like a hammer in about 20 minutes and the ride, while short peaked, will leave you saying "I'm done, can I get off now?".
PS-The peak is mind boggling-the pills all burst within about 5 minutes of each other and the powder sticks to the inside of your stomach, so I've heard.
 #2 
Old 2000-01-16, 02:19
outrepasse outrepasse is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: cubensis in a pill!

It works. It hits all at once and it's pretty nice. Another way to do it is to make powder out of them (a coffee grinder will get them nice and fine) and put the powder in a cup. Pour hot chocolate over the powder and mix it up. This makes it palatable and lets you get it into your system quickly. Maybe let the chocolate cool a bit so you can drink it quickly. I timed it. Between 10 and 15 minutes later I was feeling the stuff. Talk about blast-off.

The capsules are good if you have a vitamin container where the vitamins have gel caps. No one will recognize them. Just make sure little kids aren't around.
 #3 
Old 2000-01-16, 22:58
darkness darkness is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: cubensis in a pill!

Ideally, you could keep these little beauties in a big ass ginseng bottle. (Those of you with quantity, anyway ) These are available at GNC or similar 'health' stores. The only problem I ran into was filling the caps. We started out by hand, but this is time consuming and a pain in the ass. Then we started getting really stoned beforehand. This was definitely the way to go. Then we discovered some dry chemical scoops from our local unversity chemistry supply. Very handy.

Carefull with the hot chocolate idea-heat destroys the toxic compounds that give you that wonderful ride. I did try it. FUUUN
 #4 
Old 2000-01-17, 19:02
outrepasse outrepasse is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: cubensis in a pill!

Yeah, The heat can ruin it. That's why I always pour hot water over the powder rather than heating the whole thing in a pot. The hot water immediately starts to cool. But it does seem to absorb the stuff quite well. The y say the Aztecs used to prepare mushrooms with chocolate, but this was before they had sugar to sweeten it. I wonder what that would have been like. They also added some hot peppers.
 #5 
Old 2000-01-21, 07:24
TheOtherSide TheOtherSide is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: cubensis in a pill!

The pills take a little longer than just eating them. Tea is the best way to go. It kicks is real fast and it doesn't taste too bad. Just add a bit of honey or sugar. I bring the water to a boil and then throw in the choped up mushrooms. Then I put a lid on it and turn the heat off. You are supposed to strain them but I like to make sure I'm getting the most out of it. They are less sensative to heat than most people think. Another good way is to use a cofee maker. Just put some cofee in the filter and then pack it the rest of the way with mushrooms. Mushrooms are narcotic so the cofee really helps.
 #6 
Old 2000-01-21, 07:28
TheOtherSide TheOtherSide is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: cubensis in a pill!

Oh yeah. If you really want to make a pill, take a bunch of mushrooms and do an a/b extraction. You will end up with very pure matterial. I've never done this but I've talked to people who have. I've also thought you can snort the extract to reduce the onset time. The would probably also reduce the duration of the trip too. The amount needed would be less.
 #7 
Old 2000-01-22, 10:15
darkness darkness is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: cubensis in a pill!

Why in god's name would you want to reduce the length of the triiiiiiip?
 #8 
Old 2000-01-24, 11:10
TheOtherSide TheOtherSide is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: cubensis in a pill!

Well it's just another way of ingestion. I know a lot of people who don't do acid because of how long the effects last. Some people think mushrooms last too long. A lot of people like smoking DMT because of it's short duration. Get the drift?
 #9 
Old 2000-01-24, 22:17
otaku420anarchy otaku420anarchy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: cubensis in a pill!

So, I know DMT only lasts about 8 minutes in real time, but how long does it seem to last when you are tripping? Whenever I get high, I always get all paranoid that I will never come down, and staying high for about 8 hours really makes it worse.
 #10 
Old 2000-01-25, 05:54
darkness darkness is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: cubensis in a pill!

DMT can last up to a half an hour, but a moderate dose will set you up for 15 to 20 minutes. The trip is extrordinarily intense and can seem to last for a hell of a lot longer (a friend of mine claimed he was gone for a week on his lunch hour). The bad part is if you have a bad trip, it is really going to hurt. PS-if you smoke it, be sure someone else is there to take the pipe/cigarette/joint out of your hands. You won't have time to set it down.
 #11 
Old 2000-02-09, 23:06
dj dj is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: cubensis in a pill!

PSSST hay if you go look through the archives here in the pyscodelics are you can find the recipe to produce 5000 hit of psylocibe every week sounds off but ummmmmm ITS NOT and you can shrink the numbers to make less if desired real nice info farley explicit not to difficult to do so long as you have a good eye for detail and patiance
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics