|
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
register |
bbs |
search |
rss |
faq |
about
|
 |
 |
meet up |
add to del.icio.us |
digg it
|
 |
 |
| Better Living Through Chemistry Discussions of any and all sorts of mind-warping chemicals, pills, booze, mind machines, trippy stuff, making beer, current street prices, importing pharmaceuticals, smart drugs, nutrients, herbs, and altered states. Please try to keep your conversations "theoretical" in nature, since this is an open conference. |
 |
|
|
#1
 2000-01-13, 11:31
|
SiN 
Regular
|
|
|
|
are smurfs real?
things that make you go hmmmmm........ theoretically ive seen tham and talked to them but....did i?
|
|
#2
 2000-01-14, 04:28
|
otaku420anarchy 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: are smurfs real?
Memories become history. History is truth. Plus, cid and DXM don't mess up your mind, they just allow you to tap into D space, or the living human uncounsousnis(sic 4 sure), or in other words, they allow you to use your psychic abilities. This is, of course, theoretical, because people see the same thing when tripping, or at least me and my friends do.
|
|
#3
 2000-01-22, 10:26
|
darkness 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: are smurfs real?
I've never seen the smurfs but I have seen the little non-blue people that come out at night and steal your shoes, for they like to make them into little boats and float your shoes upon little lakes of quicksilver shining in the autumn gold moon
|
|
#4
 2000-01-23, 12:30
|
otaku420anarchy 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: are smurfs real?
Tehy steal your shoes? They steal my underwear. :P BTW:No, I was not on drugs.
|
|
#5
 2000-01-23, 12:49
|
darkness 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: are smurfs real?
I just read what I posted last night and I apologize for any inconvenience(sic). What I meant to say is that the .... is in your Mom's trunk.
|
|
#6
 2000-01-30, 01:04
|
Xem 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: are smurfs real?
I've never seen life while tripping. Especially not on DXM, which is, usually, a very FLAT and COLD experience.
|
|
#7
 2000-02-10, 01:23
|
dj 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: are smurfs real?
|
|
 |
 |
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.

totse.com certificate signatures
|
 |
 |
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
|
|