|
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
register |
bbs |
search |
rss |
faq |
about
|
 |
 |
meet up |
add to del.icio.us |
digg it
|
 |
 |
| Sex and Affection Anything and everything about sex and relations. Please try to keep this forum on-topic, since things tend to wander a bit. Search through old topics before posting a new one, as questions get repeated a lot here. |
 |
|
|
#1
 2003-02-02, 03:52
|
aya_no_koibito 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Calling it quits..?
Oo yes..I posted this topic soo many times, because I haven't given it up. But now I'm honestly think about calling it quits..so to refresh your memories lets see what happened!
- Started off close friends, then after getting mad at him for always making fun of me (us damn 8th graders! (a year ago mind you ), I yelled at him, and he ended up crying (fear that i didn't like him) and saying he liked me, and I liked him. He called me at 10 when he had to go, talked for hours for a couple of days and he asked me out and things were going great.
- Things went good, until finals were he was going through some stressful shit so he broke up with me for a week. We still acted like a couple and respected eachother, so he asked me out again when finals were over.
- I got naggy, and worried becasue I really didn't get to see him, and he couldn't deal with it, so he broke up with me.
- 3 weeks later he gets a new girlfriend. Someone he can "talk and confide to, but nothing more" after I didn't believe him when he said he loves me, I talked to him seriously, and we were both crying and he said he loves me. (what a bunch of saps)
- After that, he wanted to go out with me again, but his parents didn't want him too. I believe this because one day he invited me over, and his mom wouldn't stop dogging me and she wouldn't even..like..say hi or anything. I heard him and his mom get into a fight over me, because I was sad and depressed and he heldme.
- He gets a new girlfriend 3 weeks later, because I was always worried and naggy AGAIN about whether or not he still likes me. And he ends up cheating on her with me, yet again, and after he says that he doesn't love me anymore (we both agree that we don't) he says that he still does and, that we will be together one day, stuff like that.
- She breaks up with him, and weeks later we talk. He says that..he would of broken up with her, and that he basically proposed to me. ("i can't see myself spending the rest of my life with someonelse, I can see myself spending the rest of my life with you. Look at all this shit we go through, there is still us. I never call it quits because I still want there to be us. We might not make it though highschool, but 10 20 years later we pass eachother in a supermarket and we'll fall in love again and get married. This is Not puppy love..and I know it)
- So now I'm all worried again..is this all just me..or should I believe him and not call it quits? Sorry for this subject..this is my main drama..and damn all these issues.
|
|
#2
 2003-02-02, 04:00
|
aya_no_koibito 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Calling it quits..?
oo ya..i forgot..heh.. ..I whacked off another guy when we weren't going out, when I was giving him blow jobs and whacking him off. So he got mad at me, but we are going through that..as he still likes me (he told me the whole..marraige thing after this)
|
|
#3
 2003-02-02, 04:55
|
Iscariot 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Calling it quits..?
What the fuck is the problem?
|
|
#4
 2003-02-02, 05:59
|
walrus_poker 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Calling it quits..?
...
|
|
#5
 2003-02-02, 06:02
|
IcEColdPlaYA 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Calling it quits..?
hahaha, he cried, over that.
|
|
#6
 2003-02-02, 06:16
|
aya_no_koibito 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Calling it quits..?
Problem is should I just let this all go, or not. I mean..call it quits and give up on all this
|
|
#7
 2003-02-02, 06:25
|
Iscariot 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Calling it quits..?
If you can last 3 weeks without having a problem with him, stay. If you two can't spend 3 weeks together without an argument, leave.
|
|
#8
 2003-02-02, 09:08
|
Spiffy McBang 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Calling it quits..?
Christ.. here's a seemingly original question. What do you feel for him, right now?
|
|
 |
 |
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.

totse.com certificate signatures
|
 |
 |
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
|
|