About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Sex and Affection
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Sex and Affection Anything and everything about sex and relations. Please try to keep this forum on-topic, since things tend to wander a bit. Search through old topics before posting a new one, as questions get repeated a lot here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2003-01-31, 01:40
deptstoremook deptstoremook is offline
Regular
 
Default Is This a healthy relationship?

First off I'm 14 (almost 15).

Here's The deal:

Well I have this girl friend, and we're pretty good friends. But we have an odd sort of relationship. We're friendly, but we also have a sexual relationship. We've never actually had sex, but have done numerous other, typical things. The reason I'm posting this, is because there's absolutely no romantic implications in this relationship. On either end, I'm pretty sure. That point is mutually agreed upon between us.

So my question is, is this kind of a relationship ok to have?

thx
 #2 
Old 2003-01-31, 01:48
logical-not logical-not is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Is This a healthy relationship?

My mistake.

[This message has been edited by logical-not (edited 01-31-2003).]
 #3 
Old 2003-01-31, 01:53
Wintermute Wintermute is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Is This a healthy relationship?

It's fine if you're both ok with it.. You're a little young imo for no strings sex, but as long as you both know the deal and you're careful, ie use protection if you DO go further, then it's fine. The only exception would be if either one of you is dating someone else..
 #4 
Old 2003-01-31, 01:54
a32y a32y is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Is This a healthy relationship?

how dare you take advantage of a friend like that. she probably trusted you. loser.
 #5 
Old 2003-01-31, 02:34
Idak Idak is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Is This a healthy relationship?

No no, the fridnd is ok with it from what he is saying.

I say go for it, however, you may end up feeling like a heartless shallow bastard a while down the road.
 #6 
Old 2003-01-31, 02:52
eXtacy eXtacy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Is This a healthy relationship?

hey man, if you guys are both cool with it thats cool as hell, have fun!
 #7 
Old 2003-01-31, 04:21
Regular
 
Illinois
Default Re: Is This a healthy relationship?

quote:
Originally posted by deptstoremook:
First off I'm 14 (almost 15).

Here's The deal:

Well I have this girl friend, and we're pretty good friends. But we have an odd sort of relationship. We're friendly, but we also have a sexual relationship. We've never actually had sex, but have done numerous other, typical things. The reason I'm posting this, is because there's absolutely no romantic implications in this relationship. On either end, I'm pretty sure. That point is mutually agreed upon between us.

So my question is, is this kind of a relationship ok to have?

thx



as long as your fine with the cosequences of your actions then go with it...but me i wouldnt inless i atleast whanted to be with her in a relationship
 #8 
Old 2003-01-31, 04:27
partyondudes partyondudes is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Is This a healthy relationship?

that is the most partying thing i have ever heard of. theres nothing wrong with it, unless she is like 6 years old and cant make an informed decision.
 #9 
Old 2003-01-31, 04:48
Soylent Green Soylent Green is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Is This a healthy relationship?

It's perfectly ok, it's actually better than the alternative (stupid typical relationship and all the emotional bullshit that goes along with it). I do the same thing, you're fuckbuddies.
 #10 
Old 2003-01-31, 04:59
Spiffy McBang Spiffy McBang is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Is This a healthy relationship?

If you're both ok with it, you're both fine. Not only are you fine, but you're a fairly lucky bastard on top of it.
 #11 
Old 2003-01-31, 21:29
Nyk Nyk is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Is This a healthy relationship?

You definitely have a great thing going.

Good luck trying to make it last, though...
 #12 
Old 2003-01-31, 22:46
freakyskyla freakyskyla is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Is This a healthy relationship?

i went thru a similar thing, we knew each other from about 6 years old and started "experimenting" as we got older.we didnt have sex until we were 17 but each saw other people whenever. things turned sour wen we got into serious relationships and im pretty uncomfortable around him now and cant talk to him like i used to.if i could go back id have him purely as a friend

i think u just have to be totally open with each other and know where u stand

 #13 
Old 2003-01-31, 23:07
deptstoremook deptstoremook is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Is This a healthy relationship?

Oh yea I'm moving in a while, so it won't turn into anything serious. We also talk about our other sex/love interests with eachother very freely, so that's no problem.

Oh one more thing: I got a very malicious comment from someone stating that I'm 'using her', or things to that effect. Which may be my own fault considering we've done several things in school. Just thought I'd throw that out there. I guess I ought to approach her about that this evening, when I get a chance to talk to her.
 #14 
Old 2003-01-31, 23:32
Spiffy McBang Spiffy McBang is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Is This a healthy relationship?

You *are* using her.

But she's using you, too. That's the point. What's there to talk about?
 #15 
Old 2003-01-31, 23:36
Paranoid_Pothead Paranoid_Pothead is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Is This a healthy relationship?

"Freinds with benefits"

Be glad, unless it gets awkward, in which case you could be losing a freindship.
 #16 
Old 2003-02-01, 00:02
deptstoremook deptstoremook is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Is This a healthy relationship?

lol spiffy, I guess that's one way to look at it
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics