About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Sex and Affection
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Sex and Affection Anything and everything about sex and relations. Please try to keep this forum on-topic, since things tend to wander a bit. Search through old topics before posting a new one, as questions get repeated a lot here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2003-01-30, 21:18
a32y a32y is offline
Regular
 
Default OMFG! What should I do?!?!?!

For my girlfriend's b-day I decided to let her suck me off. After a little trouble getting her to do it, she finally agreed. But as she was sucking, I tried to make her deepthroat which I'm not sure she can even do yet (shes almost 13) but anyways, when I made her deepthroat she fucking thrwup all over my dick!!!! i told her to clean the shit up and start sucking again. So she did, and when I had to cum, I busted a nut in her hair... but literally a MINUTE after I jizzed all *OVER* her hair (it looked like a really bad white tupae) her mom pulled up to take her home. And the next day at school she wouldnt even talk to me... what should I do?
 #2 
Old 2003-01-30, 21:26
Nyk Nyk is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: OMFG! What should I do?!?!?!

stop robbing the cradle, for one thing...
 #3 
Old 2003-01-30, 21:32
Rat_Bastard Rat_Bastard is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: OMFG! What should I do?!?!?!

Fucking pedophile!
Jesus fucking christ, you are forcing a 12 year old to suck you off?!? And you are suprised she won't talk to you?!?

What should you do? FUCKING KILL YOURSELF ALLREADY!!!! GOD DAMN!! SHE SHOULD HAVE BITTEN YOUR COCK OFF!!! YOU FUCKING PRICK!!
 #4 
Old 2003-01-30, 21:35
-supersonic- -supersonic- is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: OMFG! What should I do?!?!?!

quote:
Originally posted by a32y:
For my girlfriend's b-day I decided to let her suck me off. After a little trouble getting her to do it, she finally agreed. But as she was sucking, I tried to make her deepthroat which I'm not sure she can even do yet (shes almost 13) but anyways, when I made her deepthroat she fucking thrwup all over my dick!!!! i told her to clean the shit up and start sucking again. So she did, and when I had to cum, I busted a nut in her hair... but literally a MINUTE after I jizzed all *OVER* her hair (it looked like a really bad white tupae) her mom pulled up to take her home. And the next day at school she wouldnt even talk to me... what should I do?



OK. This is very bad, and by the sounds of things you are feeling depressed and have no friends. Right? OK. there is only ONE way to solve your misery and everlasting problems that will NEVER go away. Take an air rifle (slow death) and put to head, pull trigger..and before you know it..well maybe an hour or so, it will all be over, no more worries and hopefully the bitch 'ull piss all over your grave

 #5 
Old 2003-01-30, 21:37
buster_hymen buster_hymen is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: OMFG! What should I do?!?!?!

okay, for HER birthday you "let" he suck you off...um..yeah, thats SOME present. Jesus, most girls don't like giving blowjobs, let alone 12 year olds, and not to mention the other crap you did...you deserve much more, like getting your nuts cut off with a rusty butchers knife.
 #6 
Old 2003-01-30, 21:39
FLEA FLEA is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: OMFG! What should I do?!?!?!

Say sorry...
 #7 
Old 2003-01-30, 21:41
Rat_Bastard Rat_Bastard is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: OMFG! What should I do?!?!?!

I hope the fucking athorities find you and throw your little ass in jail, so tyrone will pound your ass untill it prolapses!

First off, you are too much of a loser to get any girls your age!

And second it's HER BIRTHDAY NOT YOURS!

And third, you FORCE her to Suck you off and you get all suprised when she pukes!

I hope the cops are tracking you, so they can beat your ass down!

FUCKING HELL!!!! JUST DIE ALLREADY!!!

[This message has been edited by Rat_Bastard (edited 01-30-2003).]
 #8 
Old 2003-01-30, 21:46
clue28 clue28 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: OMFG! What should I do?!?!?!

a32y.....dude how old are you?
 #9 
Old 2003-01-30, 21:48
Nyk Nyk is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: OMFG! What should I do?!?!?!

If he's not 13 or younger, then it doesn't matter. The mininum age is half your age plus 7.


edit: and I hate to sound like a 21 year old who thinks like he's 40 (I am and I do), but if he's that young then they shouldn't be having sex anyway. Period.

[This message has been edited by Nyk (edited 01-30-2003).]
 #10 
Old 2003-01-30, 21:54
Liquid-Science Liquid-Science is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: OMFG! What should I do?!?!?!

who's to say he's not 13 or 14 himself?

Anyway Say sorry might help she's young and dumb
 #11 
Old 2003-01-30, 21:56
Liquid-Science Liquid-Science is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: OMFG! What should I do?!?!?!

quote:
Originally posted by Nyk:
If he's not 13 or younger, then it doesn't matter. The mininum age is half your age plus 7.


edit: and I hate to sound like a 21 year old who thinks like he's 40 (I am and I do), but if he's that young then they shouldn't be having sex anyway. Period.

[This message has been edited by Nyk (edited 01-30-2003).]



Don't worry

I think like a 40 year old and I'm 18
 #12 
Old 2003-01-30, 23:05
nothingSafe nothingSafe is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: OMFG! What should I do?!?!?!

Am i the only one that realizes this is a joke?
 #13 
Old 2003-01-31, 00:06
NymphoGirl NymphoGirl is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: OMFG! What should I do?!?!?!

umm...number one...you LET her suck YOU off on HER birthday..that deserves me calling you a fucking douche bag...number two...She's 13...and how old are you!? That deserves me alling you a moron...Number three...no 13 year old girl should be deep throating..sorry but thats not right...and you KNEW that she wasnt ready...or at least so you say...and you make her puke...and just have her clean u0p and DEMAND to be sucked off...yup your not nice...and last but not least...YOU JIZZED IN HER HAIR?! god thats repulsive
 #14 
Old 2003-01-31, 00:43
Liquid-Science Liquid-Science is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: OMFG! What should I do?!?!?!

quote:
Originally posted by nothingSafe:
Am i the only one that realizes this is a joke?



the more I read it the funnier it got especially it being a b-day present and he made her clean up the puke

lol
 #15 
Old 2003-01-31, 00:56
Spiffy McBang Spiffy McBang is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: OMFG! What should I do?!?!?!

At first, I was amazed nearly everyone thought this was for real.. then I realized, why is that such a surprise?

Think, guys... if it's somebody blatantly saying something that pisses you off, take a minute to see if maybe that's exactly what they're trying to do.
 #16 
Old 2003-01-31, 01:02
Das Troll Das Troll is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: OMFG! What should I do?!?!?!

haha classic classic. even if this is true i have no sympathy for the girl, she sounds weak willed ot me. get some will power.

13 huh that reminds me of a joke:

whats funner than fucking a 13 year old? flipping her over and pretending shes 7.
 #17 
Old 2003-01-31, 01:07
ebeneezer goode ebeneezer goode is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: OMFG! What should I do?!?!?!

of course it's not for real.
if he did it for her birthday then why say later on that she's almost 13
ever heard of continuity fuckwit
 #18 
Old 2003-01-31, 01:13
Phantom Phantom is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: OMFG! What should I do?!?!?!

My powers of perception are kicking in...

I very much doubt this story is true.

This user has 4 posts. And it's full of things to get the ire up, i.e., a 13 year old sucking him off, letter her do it on her b/day, etc.

I beleive you've all been had by a troll.
 #19 
Old 2003-01-31, 01:28
Regular
 
Monkey Island
Default Re: OMFG! What should I do?!?!?!

it's people like you that make me sick, no one should be doing anything like that before 16 much less high school. Grow up you little pervert.
 #20 
Old 2003-01-31, 01:51
a32y a32y is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: OMFG! What should I do?!?!?!

wtf? why do you guys think this is a joke? she actually wanted to give her boyfriend head... but not till she was a little older or completely out of puberty. and im not a pedopfile, im 15 and 4 months. anyways, i just called her up and said i was sorry, but she just called me a jerk and hung up crying. wtf is the bitches problems??
 #21 
Old 2003-01-31, 02:22
Blurry Blurry is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: OMFG! What should I do?!?!?!

this thread is hilarious
 #22 
Old 2003-01-31, 02:40
Billowz Billowz is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: OMFG! What should I do?!?!?!

The jizzing in her hair is the funnniest thing ever man...her mom obviously saw it.

Whether this thread is truthful or not it still makes me chuckle so...fuck it lol.
 #23 
Old 2003-01-31, 02:44
JDOGGYDOGG JDOGGYDOGG is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: OMFG! What should I do?!?!?!

OMFG!that is great i seriousley fell out of my chair laughing dude thats funny!
 #24 
Old 2003-01-31, 02:48
Rat_Bastard Rat_Bastard is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: OMFG! What should I do?!?!?!

quote:
Originally posted by a32y:
she just called me a jerk and hung up crying. wtf is the bitches problems??


Hold on...

**Bangs head against the wall several times**

O.K, now Im calm...

Why do you think she is the bitch? You you even look in the mirror, and see what you do to her?

You force her to deepthroat you, she pukes, and you make her clean it up! Then you tell her to continue! And THEN act all suprised she is hurt, and continue to think she is a bitch!

What the fuck is wrong with you boy!?! If i ever met you Ill kick your ass so bad, and then throw your pathetic ass into a feminist group and let them castrate you, feed your cock back to you, and YOU will see how it feels!

[This message has been edited by Rat_Bastard (edited 01-31-2003).]
 #25 
Old 2003-01-31, 03:02
eXtacy eXtacy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: OMFG! What should I do?!?!?!

haha, ok dude, for her b-day you "let" her suck you off, hahaha, most girls you have to beg to do it, come on now man, i dont think she wanted to, let alone you MADE her deepthroat and she threw up all over and you made her clean it and go for more??? she has a reason to not talk to you my friend, might as well let this girl get away, because you have messed some shit up
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics