About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Sex and Affection
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Sex and Affection Anything and everything about sex and relations. Please try to keep this forum on-topic, since things tend to wander a bit. Search through old topics before posting a new one, as questions get repeated a lot here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2003-01-30, 04:32
Pythagorus1 Pythagorus1 is offline
Regular
 
Default Worst excuse?

What was the worst excuse your boyfriend or girlfriend gave you for breaking up with you. Mine was for saying I love you to a girl.
 #2 
Old 2003-01-30, 04:56
Liquid-Science Liquid-Science is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Worst excuse?

I hate that we need time apart sh!t

that one tme I got it made me not want a GF for a long time
 #3 
Old 2003-01-30, 05:11
IcEColdPlaYA IcEColdPlaYA is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Worst excuse?

one of my girls said that i was way too over protective. I had now idea what she was talking about until i remembered when i beat the crap out of a guy who was hitting becuase he though that she was talking bad stuff about him. I gave him a warning, but he still messed with my girl.
 #4 
Old 2003-01-30, 05:50
realeyesrealize realeyesrealize is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Worst excuse?

It's always the same exuse with every girlfriend really:
Who are you? No, I don't know you. You're just a stalker. I don't even know your name. Quit following me. I'm going to call the police. Why are you doing this? Hello 911? Yes that's him officer.

Oh well, I guess she just wasn't ready to commit to a relationship.
 #5 
Old 2003-01-30, 06:18
beatmeofficer beatmeofficer is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Worst excuse?

I have actually been given the VD excuse before. A friend set us up. We went on a few dates, on the third she said she had genital warts. I got the picture
 #6 
Old 2003-01-30, 06:24
Spirit Hero Spirit Hero is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Worst excuse?

OH and speaking of Ex's...
Man...When i was 14 i was going out with this girl who was the same age as i was...
We had been going together for about two months.
She was a very hot girl...
She always wore these skimpy little outfits when she was around me...I swear it seemed as if she intentionaly wanted me to come onto her...When we were at my house one day we started getting really phsyical...
I mean...We were just sitting there on my mini-couch in my room one day watching tv.
And we started making out and kissing with some deep tounge action.
So while we were doing that...She started to put her hand down my pants and touch my wang...And
And im like whoa!!!In my mind of course...Wouldnt dream of sayin it out loud.Shit...I was a virgin...I wanted to lose my virgnity BADLY so i put my hand down her pants...And then...She slapped me!Just up and slapped me!
I mean...Here she is with her hand on my wang.And then when i try to put mine down her pants...
She slaps me!
She storms out of my room...And i never see her again...
Fucking cunt...
I mean...Some girls are just stupid.
SHE was coming onto me...I was just following up by coming onto her!
What...Did she forget her hand was on my dick when i touched her down there?
Anyways...Thats my story.

 #7 
Old 2003-01-30, 09:39
Spiffy McBang Spiffy McBang is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Worst excuse?

Of course she was pissed. Tits first, man, duh.

I say that only half-jokingly. As I'm sure you've all figured out, girls are much more protective of that area in general than guys are. You don't go there first.
 #8 
Old 2003-01-30, 17:33
Fascistsmasher Fascistsmasher is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Worst excuse?

Dames... is poison.
 #9 
Old 2003-01-31, 22:19
freakyskyla freakyskyla is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Worst excuse?

im a chick and i always use "its not u its me" im sure some of u guys would have heard that one!
 #10 
Old 2003-01-31, 22:31
Paranoid_Pothead Paranoid_Pothead is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Worst excuse?

quote:
Originally posted by freakyskyla:
im a chick and i always use "its not u its me" im sure some of u guys would have heard that one!


Hahahaha, i once said "it's not me, it's you" to a guy, by accident, cause i was half asleep, and he went "what?!" and got really pissed off.

Of course, it was him, not me...But yeah, i didn't mean to say it..
 #11 
Old 2003-01-31, 23:06
Bullet in the head Bullet in the head is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Worst excuse?

I was with this one girlfor like 3 months and she one day up and said "this isn't working" Now the thing is normally i would leave girls before they could leave me but this one i really actually liked, and me not being used to being the one being dumped i went into like retard mode and all i could get out was "uh...um..uh What isn't working?" lol now that i look back on it i find it funny. Anyway the excuse I had the most is "lets be friends" or i heard this one from someone. They asked this person out and he said "i can't because my grandma is dieing" LOL I felt sorry for her because she was my friend but i told her to go kick the guy in the head or soemthing for not trying harder.
 #12 
Old 2003-02-01, 06:42
eXtacy eXtacy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Worst excuse?

when they say i dont know, i dont really want a relationship and then they say "what do you want to do" and i say i want to be together, not that it matters, the question doesnt even matter because she isnt gonna listen to me no matter what i say, she has been planning this break up and after i say i want to be with her she says "lets just be friends"
 #13 
Old 2003-02-01, 07:30
Regular
 
Default Re: Worst excuse?

I haven't really been broken up with, but when I broke up with a recent (actually over 3 years ago, but I've been with the same girl now for all that time) girlfriend, I asked her if she was happy. When she said "Yeah, why?" I said "Well, I'm not. So.. yeah." and then she cried, etc, but I didn't stay long enough to console her or anything.

I never really liked her much to begin with, only really went out with her because she asked me and I had nothing else to do. That sounds mean, maybe.
 #14 
Old 2003-02-01, 08:05
Crispy311 Crispy311 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Worst excuse?

My girl was tellin' me about how she went to some basketball game and she felt bad ause she was checkin' out all these guys. Then she says she wants to meat other people. Later on in our lives she tells me her reason was because I was too nice. Now I finally know the truth (according to her). She cared about what other people thought.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics