About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Sex and Affection
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Sex and Affection Anything and everything about sex and relations. Please try to keep this forum on-topic, since things tend to wander a bit. Search through old topics before posting a new one, as questions get repeated a lot here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2003-01-29, 00:47
SmUrFaLiCiOuS SmUrFaLiCiOuS is offline
Regular
 
Default getting my boyfriend off

Well, ive been going out with this guy for a while and lately weve really gotten into the oral sex. This usually isnt a problem for me, but I cant seem to get him to cum. Hes incredibly skilled and I seem to climax every time, but he never gets off. What can I do to REALLY pleasure him?
 #2 
Old 2003-01-29, 00:54
Wintermute Wintermute is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: getting my boyfriend off

Ask him to show you how he wants it..

Some guys just don't get off from oral, anyway.
 #3 
Old 2003-01-29, 01:18
Soylent Green Soylent Green is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: getting my boyfriend off

I've never ejaculated from getting head or fucking a girl, I always have to pull out and jerk off (usually on their face). I've read somewhere that frequent and vigorous masturbation leads to phallic insensitivity, which is a mixed blessing seeing as you can fuck a girl for hours but never get off yourself, personally I'm not in any hurry to get the sensitivity back in my cock.
 #4 
Old 2003-01-29, 01:52
AYBABTU AYBABTU is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: getting my boyfriend off

LoL... let's say you want to get your girl (hopefully wife) pregnant sometime down the line. What are you gonna do then? lol.

Edit: Try handjob and oral at the same time. Also, get as much in as you can.

[This message has been edited by AYBABTU (edited 01-29-2003).]
 #5 
Old 2003-01-29, 03:15
Spiffy McBang Spiffy McBang is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: getting my boyfriend off

As above.. work your hand in there. It's very possible he likes the sensations of oral, but it's just not a tight enough feeling.
 #6 
Old 2003-01-29, 18:56
Nyk Nyk is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: getting my boyfriend off

quote:
Originally posted by AYBABTU:
Try handjob and oral at the same time. Also, get as much in as you can.


That's probably your best bet. It's the only way I've ever gotten off during oral.
 #7 
Old 2003-01-29, 21:37
SilentBlob SilentBlob is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: getting my boyfriend off

tongue his balls, or lick his asshole alot of guys love that, when their girls do that.
 #8 
Old 2003-01-29, 22:05
Soylent Green Soylent Green is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: getting my boyfriend off

"LoL... let's say you want to get your girl (hopefully wife) pregnant sometime down the line. What are you gonna do then? lol."

Who the fuck would want a kid? There's more than six billion people in the world, it's hard enough to get a parking space already.
 #9 
Old 2003-01-29, 22:15
Blackmagik Blackmagik is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: getting my boyfriend off

I agree with Spif and Nyk...

You gotta use some hand action in there. And that will take some practice. Your bf should tell you what feels right and what doesn't.

The balls/asshole licking is also a great suggestion. Try that with the hand job and you've got a winner.
 #10 
Old 2003-01-30, 01:54
Ahhz35 Ahhz35 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: getting my boyfriend off

Not all men get off from oral. I was in my early 30's before I ever got off from getting head.
But thankfully my new wife truly loves to suck cock and that makes a world of difference. Iam a lot more relaxed knowing she is enjoying it and can even cum just from sucking my cock or a good old "skull fucking"
 #11 
Old 2003-01-30, 02:00
punkrawkerstonershit punkrawkerstonershit is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: getting my boyfriend off

dude asshole licking is gross and unsanitary. Man shit comes out from that thing.
 #12 
Old 2003-01-30, 02:14
aunaturelaura aunaturelaura is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: getting my boyfriend off

maybe a bag will help .....
 #13 
Old 2003-01-30, 02:19
ebeneezer goode ebeneezer goode is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: getting my boyfriend off

use a lot of saliva and play with his ringpiece
 #14 
Old 2003-01-30, 02:40
I suck I suck is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: getting my boyfriend off

quote:
Originally posted by SmUrFaLiCiOuS:
Well, ive been going out with this guy for a while and lately weve really gotten into the oral sex. This usually isnt a problem for me, but I cant seem to get him to cum. Hes incredibly skilled and I seem to climax every time, but he never gets off. What can I do to REALLY pleasure him?



You suck at blowjobs (no pun intended).
 #15 
Old 2003-01-31, 02:34
Evolved Evolved is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: getting my boyfriend off

quote:
Originally posted by punkrawkerstonershit:
dude asshole licking is gross and unsanitary. Man shit comes out from that thing.


Well urine comes out of a penis and girls still suck them...
 #16 
Old 2003-01-31, 02:42
Blurry Blurry is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: getting my boyfriend off

urine is actually pretty damn clean. poop on the other hand isn't.
 #17 
Old 2003-01-31, 05:15
Regular
 
Illinois
Default Re: getting my boyfriend off

asshole licking is wrong..if a girl was giving me head and started licking my asshole i would have to kick her out naked...its just sick

getting your balls sucked on the other hand is...well it great

p.s. once you get him erect and going good stop trying to take him all in and focus on going over the head in the same way try it it workds oh and by the way u might also play with his balls while doing it


Regards,
Rabid

[This message has been edited by code (edited 01-31-2003).]
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics