About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Sex and Affection
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Sex and Affection Anything and everything about sex and relations. Please try to keep this forum on-topic, since things tend to wander a bit. Search through old topics before posting a new one, as questions get repeated a lot here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2003-01-25, 22:51
socialychalgnd69 socialychalgnd69 is offline
Regular
 
Default Guys Pick

What's the deal with the types of girls that guys go for. I mean Come on im not the skinniest girl out there but Im not the biggest. So why dont you guys go for bigger girls? Im talkin like kelly osbourne size.. whats wrong with what she looks like?
 #2 
Old 2003-01-25, 22:55
I suck I suck is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Guys Pick

Kelly is gross and fat. The End. If you are her size and got a nice face, i guess you could be fuckable 1 time only. but if you are uglier than her, you must be some sort of fucking dog and you'll never have sex.

edit- i go for girls that have A LITTLE chunkiness, but not enough to see outside their clothing or through their clothing, ya know? like rolls and stuff that shit is just nasty.

[This message has been edited by I suck (edited 01-25-2003).]
 #3 
Old 2003-01-25, 22:57
NickSG NickSG is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Guys Pick

kelly is ugly as hell, but i do usually go out with girls that are a tiny bit bigger than normal. Kellys size isnt bad, i would go with her, but she has a ugly face.
 #4 
Old 2003-01-25, 22:58
Spectrum Spectrum is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Guys Pick

yeah kelly'z size is a "bit too much" for me

just a bit


i dont mind a girl with meat on her....in fact i need a girl with some meat or else its no good

but thats too much


and i'm not even gonna mention anything about her face....


but chill...as you get older peepz dont care about that as much....especially if you got a likable attitude

 #5 
Old 2003-01-25, 23:00
NickSG NickSG is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Guys Pick

the pic that Lolly posted that was supposed to be her(it might have) had a good size but anyways, i like that size, becuase she wasnt the skinniest that most guys like, but i do like meat on them.
 #6 
Old 2003-01-25, 23:05
socialychalgnd69 socialychalgnd69 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Guys Pick

quote:
Originally posted by NickSG:
the pic that Lolly posted that was supposed to be her(it might have) had a good size but anyways, i like that size, becuase she wasnt the skinniest that most guys like, but i do like meat on them.


Well, I dont look like kelly osbourne..I have blonde hair blue eyes 5"1 38c but i really only have a big butt and big legs..i think ima cute girl and all but I needed some guys opinions.
 #7 
Old 2003-01-25, 23:12
LebaneseFighter LebaneseFighter is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Guys Pick

In my experience guys like:

-girls that wear their hair down
-arent a 'tease'
-blonde
-white
-less than 150
-at least BB cups
-not being a slut (actually some like that)
-smokes pot
-wears thongs
-belly button ring makes guys go fucking crazy...i think there ok but like most guys like blow there load seeing that

blah
 #8 
Old 2003-01-25, 23:32
buster_hymen buster_hymen is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Guys Pick

quote:
Originally posted by LebaneseFighter:
In my experience guys like:

-girls that wear their hair down
-arent a 'tease'
-blonde
-white
-less than 150
-at least BB cups
-not being a slut (actually some like that)
-smokes pot
-wears thongs
-belly button ring makes guys go fucking crazy...i think there ok but like most guys like blow there load seeing that

blah



gah, "preppy" girls. Am I the only one who finds preppy girls extremely...unattractive?
 #9 
Old 2003-01-25, 23:33
G��g G��g is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Guys Pick

i don't know about the rest of the guys, but i don't care for any kind of piercings. really. they're nothing special, doesn't make a girl any more or less sexy. i need a girl who has some meat on her, bony girls are gross
 #10 
Old 2003-01-25, 23:45
Regular
 
Default Re: Guys Pick

quote:
Originally posted by G��g:
i don't know about the rest of the guys, but i don't care for any kind of piercings. really.

im with you on that one.

as for kelly, hell she's ugly and fat, if you look similar to her... lose some weight! born with a not so good face can't be helped but you CAN lose weight.


Hurricane

 #11 
Old 2003-01-25, 23:49
LebaneseFighter LebaneseFighter is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Guys Pick

Belly button rings are ok. Toungue rings are cool. Nose rings, clit rings, and tit rings are fucking nasty.
 #12 
Old 2003-01-26, 00:02
NickSG NickSG is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Guys Pick

im one of the best smokers in my school, but i dont like girls that do any types of drugs. They can drink though, i dont care. My ex girlfriend thought she had big legs, but some girls think they are fat and try to loose weight. I didnt have any problem with her, and if she was any skinnier, i wouldnt like her(i like all different types of girls, skinny blond, dark, white, black, big. There is a major difference between big and fat).
 #13 
Old 2003-01-26, 00:10
Regular
 
Date Registered Nov 2002
Default Re: Guys Pick

some piercing suit girls (eyebrow, ears, naval) and t=i think the rest are nasty, i esp. dont like noses, as for kelly osbourne she needs shooting.
 #14 
Old 2003-01-26, 00:13
XXXTREME XXXTREME is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Guys Pick

quote:
Originally posted by socialychalgnd69:
i think ima cute girl and all but I needed some guys opinions.


Post a pic, you'll have more opinions than you ever wanted. Noone here is shy about giving opinions.

XXX
 #15 
Old 2003-01-26, 01:24
Nitz Nitz is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Guys Pick

We need something to hold on to...Oh wait. Thats what we do with tits. I like skinny big breasted girls...Like the juggies on the Man Show!!!!
 #16 
Old 2003-01-26, 01:35
NickSG NickSG is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Guys Pick

quote:
Originally posted by Nitz:
We need something to hold on to...Oh wait. Thats what we do with tits. I like skinny big breasted girls...Like the juggies on the Man Show!!!!


thats the best show!
 #17 
Old 2003-01-26, 01:46
Liquid-Science Liquid-Science is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Guys Pick

if you got a good face its not as bad

cause I gotta look at your face when fucking unless I close my eyes which hurts afterwhle
 #18 
Old 2003-01-26, 02:54
I suck I suck is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Guys Pick

quote:
Originally posted by XXXTREME:
Post a pic, you'll have more opinions than you ever wanted. Noone here is shy about giving opinions.

XXX



*crosses arms* Word.
 #19 
Old 2003-01-26, 04:29
syphon detonator syphon detonator is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Guys Pick

quote:
Originally posted by socialychalgnd69:
What's the deal with the types of girls that guys go for. I mean Come on im not the skinniest girl out there but Im not the biggest. So why dont you guys go for bigger girls? Im talkin like kelly osbourne size.. whats wrong with what she looks like?


if your overweight you have to be ten times better than a skinny girl personality wise and you also have to put out more for a guy to like you the same. disagree if you want but this is coming from a guy who knows from experience. i really cant stand overweight girls so they better make up for its somewhere else.
 #20 
Old 2003-01-26, 06:08
Spiffy McBang Spiffy McBang is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Guys Pick

Kelly Osbourne is not an attractive girl. Period. I say this having never paid attention to her size.. hell, I don't remember seeing a picture or shot on TV of her below the shoulders.

As for you specifically, also take into account that you're really fucking short. That takes whatever extra baggage you're carrying and multiplies its visual effect. Someone with the same bust-waist-hips stats as you, at 5'7", will probably appear more proportional (thus more attractive).

I don't know how old you are.. I have a couple of friends who were maybe not quite as big as you, but still definitely chubby. Around 14 or 15, it all just kind of melted away. The one is absolutely gorgeous, the other is almost as good looking, and they're 5' and 4'11" respectively. If you're young, be patient, you may not look like that forever.. but for the sake of your health, it might still be a good idea to see if there's anything you can do to slim down a little (maybe with diet, or start exercising some).
 #21 
Old 2003-01-26, 06:25
Regular
 
Monkey Island
Default Re: Guys Pick

I like who I like. All that matters is that I like them. And they vary to much for me to pinpoint anything specific.
 #22 
Old 2003-01-26, 18:17
socialychalgnd69 socialychalgnd69 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Guys Pick

Well, I mean come on im not huge but my assests are not like those skinny girls on the man show. Like b/c im short i have a big ass and big boobs. But like my stomach has a lil fat on it but yet i do crunches every night. So..I mean I still dont see why yall like those extremely skinny girls. i guess its just socially acceptable to like them rather than a bigger girl
 #23 
Old 2003-01-26, 18:21
Syntex Syntex is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Guys Pick

I'd go with a girl Kelly's size.. but with limits and that would be one of the limits, its just to big for my standards.


SYNTEX
 #24 
Old 2003-01-26, 18:38
Paranoid_Pothead Paranoid_Pothead is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Guys Pick

Personally - i don't like really skinny girls that are always dieting, it's just not..pleasent..cuddling up to someone whos bones you can feel through their clothes (i'm confusing myself, but y'know what i mean)

Although, i gotto admit, if you are slightly over the averege weight for your age, it's gonna be harder gettin' a guy (although i never had a problem with that..i apparently have an 'eccentric' personality, it helps that guys talk to me about litrelly, everything ~Yes, i am a girl, and yes..i am bi..~)

Kelly is ugly as hell though, i really don't care about her weight - Just be outgoing, freindly, etc, it sure as hell helped me a year ago.

38C at 5"1..? Damn i envy you, i'm 5"2 an 34BB, goes well with my figure though, so it's all good.
 #25 
Old 2003-01-26, 20:59
bosco_the_clown bosco_the_clown is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Guys Pick

hmmm. You can't have a saggy ass or boobs. I will trade in size for perkyness to a certain degree. I find you ned some meat to grab onto and am I the only one that thinks nose rings are the ultimate peircing on a girl?
 #26 
Old 2003-01-26, 21:32
NymphoGirl NymphoGirl is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Guys Pick

yea well im 5'3 and im a friggin 36 A and it sucks...i got an ass...and i think its nice...and im thin...soon to have a belly ring... but i really am not likin how EVERY guy wants a girl to have big boobs its kinda nerve wracking for someone like me...cuz you sit there and you REALLY cant do anything about it unless you wanna spend lots of money on bloussant or get implants which may make you lose sensitivity in your nipples or worse...you might have to chop em of..so either way..you lose...and im not even old enough to get implants... i need some insight here...i mean...am i supposed to like STUFF MY BRA to be looked at? or will guys just take me as i am...cuz all you who have wrote stuff in this like big boobs and its upsetting cuz NOT EVERY GIRL HAS BIG KNOCKERS
 #27 
Old 2003-01-26, 23:06
Paranoid_Pothead Paranoid_Pothead is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Guys Pick

How old are ya? I was a 34A 'till round a year ago, still got attention though, not *all* guys want big tits, the majority do...

Don't bother stuffing your bra, can you imagine how embaressing it'd be if you started doing something with a guy..then they fell out?

Anyway..perkyness would be better than saggy..*personal opinion*
 #28 
Old 2003-01-26, 23:10
socialychalgnd69 socialychalgnd69 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Guys Pick

quote:
Originally posted by NymphoGirl:
yea well im 5'3 and im a friggin 36 A and it sucks...i got an ass...and i think its nice...and im thin...soon to have a belly ring... but i really am not likin how EVERY guy wants a girl to have big boobs its kinda nerve wracking for someone like me...cuz you sit there and you REALLY cant do anything about it unless you wanna spend lots of money on bloussant or get implants which may make you lose sensitivity in your nipples or worse...you might have to chop em of..so either way..you lose...and im not even old enough to get implants... i need some insight here...i mean...am i supposed to like STUFF MY BRA to be looked at? or will guys just take me as i am...cuz all you who have wrote stuff in this like big boobs and its upsetting cuz NOT EVERY GIRL HAS BIG KNOCKERS


no almost every guy that posted wanted a girl that was SKINNY!!!
 #29 
Old 2003-01-26, 23:41
Syntex Syntex is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Guys Pick

I could care less about breast size. I'm on of the good guys right? hehe.


SYNTEX
 #30 
Old 2003-01-26, 23:45
socialychalgnd69 socialychalgnd69 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Guys Pick

quote:
Originally posted by Syntex:
I could care less about breast size. I'm on of the good guys right? hehe.


[b]SYNTEX
[/B]

Syntex you being a good guy?!?! Come on!! LoL! yeah right!! Your still one of those jackass guys who go for the skinny girls that are bitches then a slightly bigger girl thats got a WONDERFUl personality.

 #31 
Old 2003-01-27, 00:03
Fascistsmasher Fascistsmasher is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Guys Pick

I enjoy chubby girls much more than skinny girls personally. I would never and i mean never go out with a girl that was say over 180 or under 120 (weights depend on height, im going off a 5'6 person here.) I just think both fat and skinny girls are kind of distrubing to look at.
 #32 
Old 2003-01-27, 00:07
socialychalgnd69 socialychalgnd69 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Guys Pick

quote:
Originally posted by Fascistsmasher:
I enjoy chubby girls much more than skinny girls personally. I would never and i mean never go out with a girl that was say over 180 or under 120 (weights depend on height, im going off a 5'6 person here.) I just think both fat and skinny girls are kind of distrubing to look at.


Your one of those guys that are INCREDIBLY judgemental..type of guy that needs to be wiped from the gene pool. What ever happened to the sweet genuine guys who go for personality. oh yeah society happened.
 #33 
Old 2003-01-27, 00:22
Paranoid_Pothead Paranoid_Pothead is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Guys Pick

quote:
Originally posted by socialychalgnd69:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Fascistsmasher:
[b]I enjoy chubby girls much more than skinny girls personally. I would never and i mean never go out with a girl that was say over 180 or under 120 (weights depend on height, im going off a 5'6 person here.) I just think both fat and skinny girls are kind of distrubing to look at.



Your one of those guys that are INCREDIBLY judgemental..type of guy that needs to be wiped from the gene pool. What ever happened to the sweet genuine guys who go for personality. oh yeah society happened.[/B][/QUOTE]

Cut him some slack, at least he isn't saying he wants the model-thin blue eyed blonde haired type girl.

I've got an odd figure..tiny waist, large hips, i basically have an hour glass figure and i'm underweight That's why my last boyfreind was cool, i went out with him for 6 months an we were best freinds for around 2 years, he liked me when i was chubby, when i was too thin, when i was bitchy, and whenever i was..me - there you have it, proof that not all hope is lost, since i am impossible to put up with.

 #34 
Old 2003-01-27, 01:12
Iscariot Iscariot is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Guys Pick

quote:
Originally posted by socialychalgnd69:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Fascistsmasher:
[b]I enjoy chubby girls much more than skinny girls personally. I would never and i mean never go out with a girl that was say over 180 or under 120 (weights depend on height, im going off a 5'6 person here.) I just think both fat and skinny girls are kind of distrubing to look at.



Your one of those guys that are INCREDIBLY judgemental..type of guy that needs to be wiped from the gene pool. What ever happened to the sweet genuine guys who go for personality. oh yeah society happened.[/B][/QUOTE]

You're either an anorexic or fat chick. OR just a weird guy.
What the hell is a sweet genuine guy anyway? Those things ever existed in time?
 #35 
Old 2003-01-27, 02:18
socialychalgnd69 socialychalgnd69 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Guys Pick

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Iscariot:
[B] You're either an anorexic or fat chick.

Um actually im neither. Theres a couple guys believe it or not that go for personality. those are the nice sweet genuine guys!!!!!!

 #36 
Old 2003-01-27, 02:38
Paranoid_Pothead Paranoid_Pothead is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Guys Pick

quote:
Originally posted by socialychalgnd69:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Iscariot:
[B] You're either an anorexic or fat chick.

Um actually im neither. Theres a couple guys believe it or not that go for personality. those are the nice sweet genuine guys!!!!!!




They also, most of the time, want to get into your pants.

Although..how any guy could not go for my personality is beyond me....*cough* *cough*

 #37 
Old 2003-01-27, 02:46
Iscariot Iscariot is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Guys Pick

quote:
Originally posted by socialychalgnd69:

Um actually im neither. Theres a couple guys believe it or not that go for personality. those are the nice sweet genuine guys!!!!!!




We have a name for those kinds of guys. "Desperate".
haha
No really, I do go for personality, but if the girl had a nice face to go with it, the better.
 #38 
Old 2003-01-27, 02:49
NymphoGirl NymphoGirl is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Guys Pick

quote:
Originally posted by Paranoid_Pothead:
How old are ya? I was a 34A 'till round a year ago, still got attention though, not *all* guys want big tits, the majority do...

Don't bother stuffing your bra, can you imagine how embaressing it'd be if you started doing something with a guy..then they fell out?

Anyway..perkyness would be better than saggy..*personal opinion*



im 16...lol yea that thing about them fallin out..that wouldnt be very good...
 #39 
Old 2003-01-27, 02:50
socialychalgnd69 socialychalgnd69 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Guys Pick

quote:
Originally posted by Iscariot:
We have a name for those kinds of guys. "Desperate".
haha
No really, I do go for personality, but if the girl had a nice face to go with it, the better.


See where are all the rest of the guys like that!??!

 #40 
Old 2003-01-27, 02:52
Paranoid_Pothead Paranoid_Pothead is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Guys Pick

wanking in their bedrooms because all the 'cool' guys get laid, and they don't.

Life is so ironic..

All girls want sweet sensitive caring guys, yet the sweet sensitive caring guys end up as the dateless losers the majority of the time.
 #41 
Old 2003-01-27, 02:55
socialychalgnd69 socialychalgnd69 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Guys Pick

quote:
Originally posted by Paranoid_Pothead:
wanking in their bedrooms because all the 'cool' guys get laid, and they don't.

Life is so ironic..

All girls want sweet sensitive caring guys, yet the sweet sensitive caring guys end up as the dateless losers the majority of the time.



Ironic?!? PSH!!yeah right

 #42 
Old 2003-01-27, 02:58
Iscariot Iscariot is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Guys Pick

quote:
Originally posted by Paranoid_Pothead:
All girls want sweet sensitive caring guys, yet the sweet sensitive caring guys end up as the dateless losers the majority of the time.


In my experience, most girls want asshole wiggers or trendy hippies.
 #43 
Old 2003-01-27, 02:59
Paranoid_Pothead Paranoid_Pothead is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Guys Pick

Pfft it is.

I currently miss my girlfreind like hell, and there's some guy sitting in my room, and it's 3 am, and i have no idea what he's doing here. :s how..odd..
 #44 
Old 2003-01-27, 03:02
Paranoid_Pothead Paranoid_Pothead is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Guys Pick

quote:
Originally posted by Iscariot:
In my experience, most girls want asshole wiggers or trendy hippies.


Aye, but they have to say they want sweet sensitive caring guys, or else they get called sluts or whatever.

Personally, i'm happy with a guy who'll roll a joint for me and can make me laugh, to hell with anyone romantic, it depresses me.

 #45 
Old 2003-01-27, 03:24
Iscariot Iscariot is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Guys Pick

quote:
Originally posted by Paranoid_Pothead:
Aye, but they have to say they want sweet sensitive caring guys, or else they get called sluts or whatever.

Personally, i'm happy with a guy who'll roll a joint for me and can make me laugh, to hell with anyone romantic, it depresses me.




This is a big downside to a guy who doesn't smoke marijuana, and likes things to be romantic, like me.
 #46 
Old 2003-01-27, 03:29
Paranoid_Pothead Paranoid_Pothead is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Guys Pick

Meh - i'm not that fussy, that's my ideal sorta person, but as long as they dun have an ego the size of the moon and know what 7 times 7 is, i'm happy.

Although guys who write me poetry and take me to romantic resteraunts and stuff scare me...

...Espeicilly the one's who start writing you death poetry once you've rejected them one time too many.
 #47 
Old 2003-01-27, 05:02
Spiffy McBang Spiffy McBang is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Guys Pick

quote:
Originally posted by socialychalgnd69:
Ironic?!? PSH!!yeah right


Actually, it's extremely ironic. A girl says she wants a sweet guy. Fine. That same girl then goes out, winds up banging the complete asshole who just happened to be loud enough to get her attention and lucky enough to catch her on a night when she had just enough alcohol to find him attractive. Meanwhile, over on the sidelines is the sweet guy she always talks about, whose only disadvantage compared to the asshole, in this case, is being more low-key.

You may assume he's the shy, quiet type, but who's to say? If it's a party atmosphere, it may simply be that he knows very few people there. But because he's not obnoxious, or at least someone who likes yapping amongst strangers, he doesn't get any.

This is a generalization. Millions of girls say they want a sweet guy; many wind up doing exactly what I outlined above, many don't. (This also doesn't include the innumerable situations where a girl finds a nice guy, then he turns complete asshole and she just doesn't dump him.. that's another topic altogether.)
 #48 
Old 2003-01-27, 06:19
mr.chronic mr.chronic is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Guys Pick

IF you weigh over 120 you need a fucken diet
 #49 
Old 2003-01-27, 13:26
Death Row Death Row is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Guys Pick

quote:
Originally posted by mr.chronic:
IF you weigh over 120 you need a fucken diet


their talking pounds dude
 #50 
Old 2003-01-27, 17:43
scarfo scarfo is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Guys Pick

Whatever, size is one of those things thats, like, just nothing. As long as you arent repulsively disgustingly fat or anorexic theres no difference, i find all kinda girls attractive. But i tell ya what, the thing that keeps me most attracted, when ive seen them without their makeup and with bed hair (:-S), is if they have an amazing personality. Because then, even when they look like the back end of a bus, theyre still amazing and sexy and stuff.

To hell with the guys who wanna fuck as many women as possible. When they finally decide they wanna settle down theres gonna be noboddy decent left...
 #51 
Old 2003-01-27, 17:46
Paranoid_Pothead Paranoid_Pothead is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Guys Pick

quote:
Originally posted by scarfo:
... But i tell ya what, the thing that keeps me most attracted, when ive seen them without their makeup and with bed hair (:-S), is if they have an amazing personality. Because then, even when they look like the back end of a bus, theyre still amazing and sexy and stuff...


Haha, yeah, y'can never trully judge a girl on her looks untill you've seen her 7 am on a monday morning when she's hungover

Believe me.. no one looks good at that time, even super models.

 #52 
Old 2003-01-27, 17:56
Wintermute Wintermute is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Guys Pick

I'm amazed at all these numbers floating around. Considering that everyone is different, everyone carries weight differently, how can you put a number limit on who you'll date?..

I mean, I'm way over what most of you say, but I'm 6' tall.. If I weighed 120lbs, well, to get that low, I'd have had to chop off my breasts, and have nothing but skin and bones everywhere else. I'd blow over in the wind.

Beyond that, muscle weighs more than fat, so someone with low body fat is likely to look slimmer than someone the same weight that has more fat..

 #53 
Old 2003-01-27, 22:26
FLEA FLEA is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Guys Pick

Sorry to bring the kelly osbourne thing up again but her belly sticks past her tits and i think thats funny..

Sorry, carry on..
 #54 
Old 2003-01-27, 22:41
LutherX LutherX is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Guys Pick

What do I look for?

Hmm... preppy girls? *yuck*

I always preferred brunettes first, then redheads, then blondes (sorry no idea why)

As for traits:

* cool personality
* intelligence
* always preferred long hair
* they don't have to smoke pot, but they have to not care if I smoked it
* A pussy that doesn't stink (ok this is one's joke but what the hell)
* gives good head
* bitchiness - not a lot, but a woman who isn't afraid to put me in my place when I get 'unruly' scores points big time

That's all I can come up with off the top of my head...

Oh and I was always a legs man. My wife has some nice legs, even tho she says they're fat. They're not fat, they're big & built. Big calves run in her family, and she worked out regularly. Big calves+exercise=big legs. Nice, big, strong legs... yummmy....

 #55 
Old 2003-01-27, 23:39
Teenage Desperado Teenage Desperado is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Guys Pick

I like all girls as long as they got a pretty face and a good personality. Well I don't like huge girls but girls Kellys ize aren't bad at all.

[This message has been edited by Teenage Desperado (edited 01-27-2003).]
 #56 
Old 2003-01-27, 23:50
AYBABTU AYBABTU is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Guys Pick

I like petite girls.
No rings except for ears.
Clean girls... no drugs or anything like that. Respectable dress and such.
 #57 
Old 2003-01-27, 23:57
Iscariot Iscariot is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Guys Pick

quote:
Originally posted by AYBABTU:
I like petite girls.
No rings except for ears.
Clean girls... no drugs or anything like that. Respectable dress and such.



We share a common taste.
 #58 
Old 2003-01-28, 00:32
hooter_girl hooter_girl is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Guys Pick

Well, I'm about 5'0" tall and I have an ass and 38D boobs. I have a little/medium waist, but my butt is really "there" and so are my boobs. I can't find clothes that fit my butt and legs at the same time or my boobs and waist. It's annoying and I hate it. WHY?????????
 #59 
Old 2003-01-28, 00:36
Spiffy McBang Spiffy McBang is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Guys Pick

quote:
Originally posted by hooter_girl:
Well, I'm about 5'0" tall and I have an ass and 38D boobs.

(cut)

I can't find clothes that fit my butt and legs at the same time or my boobs and waist. It's annoying and I hate it. WHY?????????



Didn't you just answer your own question?
 #60 
Old 2003-01-28, 00:36
Paranoid_Pothead Paranoid_Pothead is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Guys Pick

quote:
Originally posted by hooter_girl:
Well, I'm about 5'0" tall and I have an ass and 38D boobs. I have a little/medium waist, but my butt is really "there" and so are my boobs. I can't find clothes that fit my butt and legs at the same time or my boobs and waist. It's annoying and I hate it. WHY?????????


This is why i customize my clothes i mean, i had a 23 inch waist last time i was measured, but i do have large hips, finding clothes is a bitch.

 #61 
Old 2003-01-28, 00:50
Fascistsmasher Fascistsmasher is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Guys Pick

quote:
Originally posted by socialychalgnd69:
What's the deal with the types of girls that guys go for. I mean Come on im not the skinniest girl out there but Im not the biggest. So why dont you guys go for bigger girls?
This is what you said at first, i answer your question honestly and then...
quote:
Originally posted by socialychalgnd69:
Your one of those guys that are INCREDIBLY judgemental..type of guy that needs to be wiped from the gene pool. What ever happened to the sweet genuine guys who go for personality. oh yeah society happened
Wholly fuck, calm down. First off i didnt say i went by only looks, i was just saying what i personally found attractive outside of personality (of which you have none) because that was your original question... as i quoted above. As for personality. I will void any looks (as long as they dont hurt me to look at) if the girl is kind and open-minded. Speaking of judgemental... you might want to take a look at yourself, it's probably the reason that no guy will ever even touch you.

[This message has been edited by Fascistsmasher (edited 01-28-2003).]
 #62 
Old 2003-01-28, 01:09
Paranoid_Pothead Paranoid_Pothead is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Guys Pick

Ouch to the above poster.

In all honesty, girls always complain about how judgemental guys are over looks, yet i hardly ever hear a guy complaining about girls only liking him for his looks. (in comparision anyway)

It's humen nature - Live with it.

If you have enough of a personality, you'll manege to find a guy, if you're ugly and act like a tithead, then you won't.

 #63 
Old 2003-01-28, 03:41
socialychalgnd69 socialychalgnd69 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Guys Pick

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Fascistsmasher:
Speaking of judgemental... you might want to take a look at yourself, it's probably the reason that no guy will ever even touch you.

No guy will ever touch me?! please, I mean I dont go for looks thats not the important thing. It was a fucking question, I mean come on you dont need to act like a god damn prick about it. yeah i was mean before and Im sorry better?!
 #64 
Old 2003-01-28, 04:09
Billowz Billowz is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Guys Pick

quote:
Originally posted by hooter_girl:
Well, I'm about 5'0" tall and I have an ass and 38D boobs. I have a little/medium waist, but my butt is really "there" and so are my boobs. I can't find clothes that fit my butt and legs at the same time or my boobs and waist. It's annoying and I hate it. WHY?????????


Clothes are ugly anyways leave them off. You sound very hot though so it doesn't really matter.
 #65 
Old 2003-01-28, 16:46
Fascistsmasher Fascistsmasher is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Guys Pick

quote:
Originally posted by socialychalgnd69:
It was a fucking question, I mean come on you dont need to act like a god damn prick about it.


I see you accidentally stumbled upon my point. What i put was just an answer, you had no reason to jump on my ass about it. However, seeing as you didn't obtain that imediatelly from my previous post I felt i should reiterate my original point. I do stand by what i said earlier though, with you attitude, you will have an incredibly hard time finding a guy to put up with you.
 #66 
Old 2003-01-28, 22:33
socialychalgnd69 socialychalgnd69 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Guys Pick

quote:
Originally posted by Fascistsmasher:
, with you attitude, you will have an incredibly hard time finding a guy to put up with you.[/B]


Ok yes i will admit that it was wrong to jump on your ass sorry ok? but still i have no answer on the orginal question!!
 #67 
Old 2003-01-28, 22:50
Nitz Nitz is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Guys Pick

And you don't want to have the best sex of your life and find out you were fucking a fat fold.
 #68 
Old 2003-01-29, 03:27
Spiffy McBang Spiffy McBang is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Guys Pick

quote:
Originally posted by socialychalgnd69:
Ok yes i will admit that it was wrong to jump on your ass sorry ok? but still i have no answer on the orginal question!!


How many people have to say Kelly Osbourne's not that big for you to notice it? You're asking why they don't.. well, apparently, plenty *would*, you just haven't met anyone who thinks that way.
 #69 
Old 2003-01-29, 18:22
tested tested is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Guys Pick

i like a tight ass, nice sense of style, tight ass jeans, long hair that is down, never up, unless they have that whole secretary look, no more then 130, no talled then 5'9, wears a thong, tight shirts, a fat rack, and want to put out.
 #70 
Old 2003-01-29, 18:30
tested tested is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Guys Pick

quote:
Originally posted by I suck:
*crosses arms* Word.


word.
 #71 
Old 2003-01-29, 21:41
Liquid-Science Liquid-Science is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Guys Pick

I'd just get that osborne broad pregnant and trap her so I could get rich

her body is far fromthe worst of there anyway
 #72 
Old 2003-01-29, 22:18
Blackmagik Blackmagik is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Guys Pick

I have been too brainwashed. I love petite girls, preferably brunettes.

Fat chicks r fun till ur friends find out...
That's what I hear anyway.
 #73 
Old 2003-01-29, 22:53
scarfo scarfo is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Guys Pick

heh...

Erm yeh i wouldnt have a problem with sleepin with kelly osbourne unless she was an obnoxious fucked up bitch with an ego problem... which she is...
 #74 
Old 2003-01-30, 19:34
Dexters Dexters is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Guys Pick

quote:
Originally posted by Paranoid_Pothead:
wanking in their bedrooms because all the 'cool' guys get laid, and they don't.

Life is so ironic..

All girls want sweet sensitive caring guys, yet the sweet sensitive caring guys end up as the dateless losers the majority of the time.



Are you talking about me? The "dateless loser" part sounds like me

Anyways, looks of a girl mean almoast nothing to me.. But I HATE very skinny bitches.... I would go out with one since (as I said) looks mean almoast nothing to me.. I wouldn't go out with a terribly looking chick though.. Personality/voice/style and other things mean more to me, but not really much.. What really matters to me is that a girl likes me.. Wich is pretty rare (i think.. i dont really know since I hang out VERY little with girls.. Read further for the reason..)

Oh and while I'm at it, maybe somebody could give me some advice.. Any ideas how to NOT get extremely shy and extremely nervous when talking to a girl.. Or looking into her eyes..? Espectually a girl that I don't know.. I always get freaked out because I think that I might say / do something bad.. Even thought I know I probably won't I still get very freaked out by it.. Any ideas?
 #75 
Old 2003-01-30, 19:43
Spiffy McBang Spiffy McBang is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Guys Pick

You answered your own question. Stop worrying about it.
 #76 
Old 2003-01-30, 19:50
Dexters Dexters is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Guys Pick

quote:
Originally posted by Spiffy McBang:
You answered your own question. Stop worrying about it.


That's why I'm asking you (and other people) since that doesn't work.. Just like if you madly fall in love with someone who hates you and actually isn't such a great person, you can't just tell yourself "There are other way better girls. Stop being depressed." You can't always control your feelings..
 #77 
Old 2003-01-31, 01:28
Spiffy McBang Spiffy McBang is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Guys Pick

There's a difference between controlling your feelings and controlling your fears. You're talking about a fear you have. That's controllable.
 #78 
Old 2003-01-31, 07:17
Dexters Dexters is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Guys Pick

Well yeah, maybe you are right.. But what if I don't know how to control it?
For example if a person is afraid of jumping with a bungee, he can't jump with it (if he is really scared) even though he knows that the bungee will hold him and even if it won't there is a soft net/water under him..
Any other ideas? Anyone?
 #79 
Old 2003-01-31, 21:12
Spiffy McBang Spiffy McBang is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Guys Pick

How do you learn to control it? You say, fuck it, I'm not gonna be scared, I'm gonna do (insert action here). That goes for anything, not just this particular situation. It's not complex. You just need to actually DO it.
 #80 
Old 2003-01-31, 22:06
Paranoid_Pothead Paranoid_Pothead is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Guys Pick

Offtopic - Awww, i think Dex is sweet

Sorry...

Anyway - i get really shy talking to guys as well, yet 99.9% of all my mates are guys, it's just, easy to talk to them about sex, wanking, cars, moter cycles, how girls are confusing (i'm bi, i can relate to them..), etc, but telling them i like them is like 'guh'

It's easiest just to walk up to the person, tell them how you feel, take a deep breath, wait for the answer, if it's good, be happy, if it's bad, go get drunk.
 #81 
Old 2003-02-01, 11:58
Dexters Dexters is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Guys Pick

quote:
Originally posted by Paranoid_Pothead:
Offtopic - Awww, i think Dex is sweet


Thanx

quote:
Anyway - i get really shy talking to guys as well, yet 99.9% of all my mates are guys, it's just, easy to talk to them about sex, wanking, cars, moter cycles, how girls are confusing (i'm bi, i can relate to them..), etc, but telling them i like them is like 'guh'


WOW! I would have never guessed that YOU are shy.. But I am actually shy and get nervous to even talk to girls or look into their eyes (except those that I know really well - I have 2 girls I am not afraid to talk to )

quote:
..if it's good, be happy, if it's bad, go get drunk.


he he.. good idea..
Maybe I should do what one girl on internet suggested - go to some girl I know (like my cousin or my friends girlfriend) and ask to introduce me with some of her friends.. That sounds pretty good..

[This message has been edited by Dexters (edited 02-01-2003).]
 #82 
Old 2003-02-01, 14:12
Paranoid_Pothead Paranoid_Pothead is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Guys Pick

Hehe, no one would ever guess that i'm shy - i get called a loudmouth bitch the majority of the time (hey, in a crowd of guys, y'have to be loud to be heard), but if i like some guy, i go dead shy.

hehe, thankfully, when i get over the shyness, i've usually found out he liked me as well (which led to me being very pissed off once, cause i spent half a year fancying him, and he fancyed me, and i went through all that for nothing! he could have told me first )

Just go for it
 #83 
Old 2003-02-01, 19:05
Regular
 
Mission Viejo CA USA
Default Re: Guys Pick

im sure someone has said this, but

more cushion for the pushin'

SJ
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics