About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Sex and Affection
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Sex and Affection Anything and everything about sex and relations. Please try to keep this forum on-topic, since things tend to wander a bit. Search through old topics before posting a new one, as questions get repeated a lot here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2003-01-23, 02:58
AYBABTU AYBABTU is offline
Regular
 
Default Over and Over

I find myself being able to cum and just keep going. Sometimes I can go 3 or 4 times in a row. Is this normal or just plain strange?

Give me your thoughts.
 #2 
Old 2003-01-23, 03:25
methangel83 methangel83 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Over and Over

My boy freind does this as well it is a good thing that it happens for the girl in the life of the guy that can do this i believe that it is a good thing yet in a doc's eye's it may be diff. so all i can say is ask your doc.

angel
 #3 
Old 2003-01-23, 04:09
Wintermute Wintermute is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Over and Over

It's all good, not abnormal, just not particularly common either..
 #4 
Old 2003-01-23, 06:02
anemic slug anemic slug is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Over and Over

i can do it but only if i dont wear a condom for some strange reason if i wear a condom all limp after first time i dunno why but it sucks
 #5 
Old 2003-01-24, 01:58
AYBABTU AYBABTU is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Over and Over

Condom desensitizes the penis, but I can still do it with a condom. w/e
 #6 
Old 2003-01-24, 05:11
clue28 clue28 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Over and Over

i use to be able to that, but as ive gotten older it dosent happen as often as it did when i was say 16 to 21 lol can just go longer now rest up smoke a cig and go back lol
 #7 
Old 2003-02-02, 07:28
Moderator
 
The fine line between genius and madness
Default Re: Over and Over

I have been able to do it twice in a row before. I suspect I could go for more, but I have never had that kind of time. We have to sneak around because I am very afraid of her dad.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics