|
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
register |
bbs |
search |
rss |
faq |
about
|
 |
 |
meet up |
add to del.icio.us |
digg it
|
 |
 |
| Sex and Affection Anything and everything about sex and relations. Please try to keep this forum on-topic, since things tend to wander a bit. Search through old topics before posting a new one, as questions get repeated a lot here. |
 |
|
|
#1
 2003-01-22, 21:36
|
Iscariot 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Sex Drive (Or the lack there of)
Is it unusual for a guy like me, a teenager, 16 years old, going to public school to not have a sex drive? I rarely find myself thinking about sex, and jacking off is becoming a rareity.
Is that unusual? I mean, aren't I supposed to be at the peak of my sexuality?
|
|
#2
 2003-01-22, 21:45
|
AYBABTU 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Sex Drive (Or the lack there of)
ummm... at 16... yes u should. The only exception is if you go to an all-guys school. If you do then just, think *straight* thoughts.
Are you saying that being near a beautiful and sexy woman does not get you horny one bit?
I've never heard of Viagra being used on a 16 year old.
[This message has been edited by AYBABTU (edited 01-22-2003).]
|
|
#3
 2003-01-22, 22:11
|
Phrenetic 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Sex Drive (Or the lack there of)
The average male peaks at age 18 (I cannot cite this, so disbelieve if you want)
|
|
#4
 2003-01-22, 22:20
|
Iscariot 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Sex Drive (Or the lack there of)
No, I don't need viagra. I don't have ED. Its just that, I m tired of talking about sex with my peers. While everyone in school is talking about the best booze, the best weed, and the hottest chick, I'm thinking things like politics...
And all the girls in my school, well while they are ok, I don't necessarily think of them as hot. There is ONE hot girl in my school, but all I think about is like using her as a muse rather then fucking her.
[This message has been edited by Iscariot (edited 01-22-2003).]
|
|
#5
 2003-01-22, 22:34
|
Phrenetic 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Sex Drive (Or the lack there of)
quote: Originally posted by Iscariot: No, I don't need viagra. I don't have ED. Its just that, I m tired of talking about sex with my peers. While everyone in school is talking about the best booze, the best weed, and the hottest chick, I'm thinking things like politics...
Great. The number of nicks on your bedpost is not a measure of your importance to the world nor competence as an intelligent human being. Although, in my opinion, neither is discussing politics. quote: And all the girls in my school, well while they are ok, I don't necessarily think of them as hot. There is ONE hot girl in my school, but all I think about is like using her as a muse rather then fucking her.
[This message has been edited by Iscariot (edited 01-22-2003).]
Fine. When you are older, have sex merely for procreative purposes, which is what it was designed for.
|
|
#6
 2003-01-22, 23:04
|
I suck 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Sex Drive (Or the lack there of)
YOU HAVE A SEVERE CASE OF A DESIESE CALLED "FAGGOTISM" it makes you not like girls and means you are never going to have sex and make babies, you should just go murder yourself now and rid the world of your pestilance.
|
|
#7
 2003-01-23, 01:34
|
Spiffy McBang 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Sex Drive (Or the lack there of)
There's nothing wrong with you... hell, in a way, I wish I could do that. Eventually, some girl will catch your fancy. If you still don't care about fucking her, then you might have a dilemma.
|
|
#8
 2003-01-23, 02:14
|
Iscariot 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Sex Drive (Or the lack there of)
No its not that I cant fuck anything. I just felt that because I m 16, and practically THE peak of my sexuality, me not thinking about 24/7 was kinda weird.
|
|
#9
 2003-01-23, 04:14
|
Wintermute 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Sex Drive (Or the lack there of)
Naw, it's all good.. you're concentrating on other things.. You may have a somewhat lower testosterone level than some of your peers, but it's nothing to worry about, providing you've reached sexual maturity for your age (ie yer balls dropped, you got pubic hair, your voice deepened etc.)
|
|
#10
 2003-01-23, 04:41
|
Nitz 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Sex Drive (Or the lack there of)
Or the weed and the booze and the immaturity of the girls (Not all I guess). I know its like that for me. I want sex but I don't strive for it right now. It just seems too immature and all for show.
|
|
#11
 2003-01-23, 05:24
|
pretty pinay 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Sex Drive (Or the lack there of)
You're only 16. Don't worry about it. Study the politics now. I'm sure the urge will come later when you're a politician!! (hee hee)!! Love, Venus.
|
|
#12
 2003-01-23, 06:55
|
FatDaddy 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Sex Drive (Or the lack there of)
quote: Originally posted by I suck: YOU HAVE A SEVERE CASE OF A DESIESE CALLED "FAGGOTISM" it makes you not like girls and means you are never going to have sex and make babies, you should just go murder yourself now and rid the world of your pestilance.
OK, I'm going to ask you to pull your head out of your fucking ass. Just because he DOESN'T jack off to pictures of his mom, you label him with a nonexistent disease you were most likely told by one of your 10-year-old friends who learned from his brother what a "faggot" is. Man, I swear to God, if I knew you, I would beat your ass. There we go. A flame for a flame. Two wrongs make a right.
|
|
#13
 2003-01-23, 07:11
|
Iscariot 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Sex Drive (Or the lack there of)
quote: Originally posted by FatDaddy: OK, I'm going to ask you to pull your head out of your fucking ass. Just because he DOESN'T jack off to pictures of his mom, you label him with a nonexistent disease you were most likely told by one of your 10-year-old friends who learned from his brother what a "faggot" is.
Man, I swear to God, if I knew you, I would beat your ass.
There we go. A flame for a flame. Two wrongs make a right.
Thanks but its ok dude, all you gotta do is ignore. Your flame is his fuel. Yeah thanks everybody, I just thought it weird for myself. Yeah Nitz, I m in the same shoes you're in.
|
|
#14
 2003-01-23, 09:31
|
|
Moderator
|
|
Wasilla, Alaska
|
|
Re: Sex Drive (Or the lack there of)
To answer your question Am I unusual?, the answer is yes, you are. So what? Maybe you are just what we old farts cal a late bloomer, maybe you will just fall towards the lower end of the sex drive scale when you are fully mature. Anyway, it is totally nothing to worry about. Besides, unusual is not bad. My gamer stepson is unusual in several ways, one being that he scored 99.99 percentile on just about every standardized test he took. Come to think of it, having a low sex drive could be very good, considering the mischief that high sex drives cause.
|
|
#15
 2003-01-23, 15:46
|
LutherX 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Sex Drive (Or the lack there of)
I would say your just a late bloomer, like the guy above me just said, but I would disagree about it being unusual.
Hell, I was a late bloomer, and so were a lot of guys I know. I'm a horny bastard now though.
And to think of the chances I had when I was younger and just blew them off.... I could kick myself.
|
|
#16
 2003-01-23, 18:13
|
Iscariot 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Sex Drive (Or the lack there of)
Actually you're misunderstanding me here. I wasn't a late bloomer, I already did business when I was younger, like 13 years old. I always thought about girls etc etc.
Now tho, when I m at the peak of my sexuality, my sex drive has decreased...
|
|
#17
 2003-01-24, 04:55
|
clue28 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Sex Drive (Or the lack there of)
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Wintermute: [B]Naw, it's all good.. you're concentrating on other things.. You may have a somewhat lower testosterone level than some of your peers, but it's nothing to worry about, providing you've reached sexual maturity for your age (ie yer balls dropped, you got pubic hair, your voice deepened etc.)
hey man the fact that you think about sex enough to write this post should let you know something,i think you are putting too much importance on this
|
|
#18
 2003-01-24, 04:58
|
syphon detonator 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Sex Drive (Or the lack there of)
quote: Originally posted by AYBABTU: ummm... at 16... yes u should. The only exception is if you go to an all-guys school. If you do then just, think *straight* thoughts.
[This message has been edited by AYBABTU (edited 01-22-2003).]
that is very untrue. i go to an all guys school (not atracted to men at all) and i am horney as hell. i think it makes you more horney because you have no way to release the sexual energy.
|
|
#19
 2003-01-24, 04:58
|
clue28 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Sex Drive (Or the lack there of)
hey Wintermute not paying a lot of attention and accidently used your quote instead of the one i wanted lol hope i didnt confuse anyone
|
|
#20
 2003-02-02, 07:25
|
|
Moderator
|
|
The fine line between genius and madness
|
|
Re: Sex Drive (Or the lack there of)
quote: Originally posted by syphon detonator: that is very untrue. i go to an all guys school (not atracted to men at all) and i am horney as hell. i think it makes you more horney because you have no way to release the sexual energy.
I went to a mixed high school and also had no release for my sexual energy. You make it sound like high school is supposed to be a fuckfest.
|
|
#21
 2003-02-04, 21:33
|
riyalight 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Sex Drive (Or the lack there of)
umm yes well apparently i have the same problem. sex is not very big in my life right now, right up there with caring and emotions and that shit. so anyways im female, 18 y/o blonde, 95 pounds and can usually get anyone i decide im in the mood for. but i never want sex, at all , the whole act seems pointless and a waste of energy. now its not that i dont like getting off i love head, so is there something im missing as to why sex is so great besides the whole orgasm thing? clearly ive missed that lesson everyone was born with.
|
|
#22
 2003-02-05, 01:50
|
Sinclair 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Sex Drive (Or the lack there of)
No sex drive? Yikes. I'll just have to jerk off more to pick up the slack for ya.
|
|
#23
 2003-02-05, 06:34
|
Spiffy McBang 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Sex Drive (Or the lack there of)
Orgasms are generally better with someone than alone. That's a pretty strong motivator for a lot of people in and of itself, and I'd bet most of the emotional ties that go along with it stem from that fact.
|
|
 |
 |
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.

totse.com certificate signatures
|
 |
 |
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
|
|