About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Sex and Affection
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Sex and Affection Anything and everything about sex and relations. Please try to keep this forum on-topic, since things tend to wander a bit. Search through old topics before posting a new one, as questions get repeated a lot here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2003-01-17, 02:35
Stoner_and_Buzz Stoner_and_Buzz is offline
Regular
 
Default Am I weird????

Okay, I guess Im only typing this cos none of you know me and I can stay reasonably anonomess! lol

I have a man that I love dearly, worships the ground I walk in fact, but here's my delimma..... he cant satisfy me in bed! It's not his techique its more his stamina. I'm one of these gals who likes sex regularly, as in 3 or 4 times a day, the more I reach the big'O'... the more I want to do it again. Im a multipul's chicky at the best of times, but find that the more I cum the more excited I get!!!

Give me one 'O' and Im fine..increase that number and Im on a roll.....even to the point of feeling really pissed off if I cant keep cuming.... I know I sound selfish and probably a lil on the weird side...but would love to hear of others out there who experience the same (God I hope so)lol.

Cheers

 #2 
Old 2003-01-17, 02:42
MonoxIde MonoxIde is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Am I weird????

shit girl u need to go out and find a guy that can plz u. cuz if the sex dont work relationships dont work. like i can not date a girl that doesnt get into sex, like they will fuck and all but they jus lay there and look like they r in pain. i need a girl that is up for almost nething. and if i get that u can guarentee im gonna do everything in my power to give u an orgasm. but if not u can always buy a vibrator and have him use it on you i always thought that was fun or jus have him watch u
 #3 
Old 2003-01-17, 05:19
Iscariot Iscariot is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Am I weird????

Do you some sort of sexual fantasy? Perhaps reenacting them can give you better orgasms faster.
And foreplay is a must.
 #4 
Old 2003-01-17, 08:44
TJTay89 TJTay89 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Am I weird????

You know if you are open about your sex with each other I would say to tell you BF that you have a high sex drive and that even after he is done that you are ready for more. Ask him if he would mind helping you to fulfill your needs, by either "eating" you out, or maybe get a dildo and ask him if he would mind "dildoing" you untill you have had enough. If you never get enough sex then you might want to look into Sexoholics Anonymous, they might be able to help you control your heavy sex drive, or you might meet another sexoholic and you two could meet up and then you would please your sex drive by having sex all the time with a guy who can keep up.
I hope I was some help
 #5 
Old 2003-01-17, 10:26
Naska_Shabotender Naska_Shabotender is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Am I weird????

buy a vibe you dumb ass sex addict
 #6 
Old 2003-01-17, 10:51
0 0 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Am I weird????

quote:
Originally posted by Stoner_and_Buzz:


Give me one 'O' and Im fine




*caugh* *caugh* I see ......
 #7 
Old 2003-01-17, 10:53
0 0 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Am I weird????

quote:
Originally posted by Stoner_and_Buzz:

I'm one of these gals who likes sex regularly, as in 3 or 4 times a day



Get 3 or 4 boyfriends and they will satisfy you ... Damn your horny !!!
 #8 
Old 2003-01-17, 16:55
Spiffy McBang Spiffy McBang is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Am I weird????

One suggestion might be to go get laid as much as humanly possible. Try and find a guy (or two or three, if you're all ok with that) who can keep up with you. Work this mind-numbing sex drive for all it's worth. Eventually, you'll tire of it (yes, you will), and it should dwindle to a much more managable level.

The one potential downside is the possibility you get too much and wind up flat out tired of sex, which could cause some trouble with boyfriends down the line. If you pay attention to what your body is telling you, slowing down when it's time to slow down, not fucking out of habit, you should be able to avoid that.

[This message has been edited by Spiffy McBang (edited 01-17-2003).]
 #9 
Old 2003-01-17, 16:59
Paranoid_Pothead Paranoid_Pothead is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Am I weird????

Maybe you should just tell him you want sex more often, or he might be thinking you just don't want it...

Or you could start cheating on him with as many guys as possible so they could satisfy your sexual urges, then he'd catch you, so pray that he isn't the homocidle type

Anyway..i'm glad i don't have that problem, all my girlfreinds and boyfreinds have ever wanted to do was shag anyway (yes..i am a girl)
 #10 
Old 2003-01-17, 20:47
tryptamine tryptamine is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Am I weird????

I'll trade your boyfriend!

I like to have sex several times a day, ranging from quickies to long long bouts of wild animal humping.

But my girlfriend likes sex once a week nice and short, tidy neat and conveinient, on weekends only at her command and never before breakfast or after supper. On the bed only with a towel near to catch the drippings. Doesn't like it when I go down on her as much as I like to do it, and can barely stand the scent of a penis even fresh out of the shower.

I geuss I could have started a new thread to bitch about this but...

Trade?
 #11 
Old 2003-01-31, 02:30
AYBABTU AYBABTU is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Am I weird????

you might want to consider getting in some gang group action. Hop from one to the next and so on and so forth.
 #12 
Old 2003-01-31, 02:36
JDOGGYDOGG JDOGGYDOGG is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Am I weird????

I HAVE A GOOD SOLUTION!!!get on a plane and come to Missouri ill ssatisfy you baby.
 #13 
Old 2003-01-31, 05:25
Spiffy McBang Spiffy McBang is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Am I weird????

*The statements of JDOGGYDOGG do not constitute the opinions of &TOTSE membership as a whole.

Do not run the girls off. Half the time, they're the only bastions of sanity around here.
 #14 
Old 2003-01-31, 07:09
no_affiliation no_affiliation is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Am I weird????

You can come many times in a row, so just have him get you off like, 8 times or until your done before he comes and turns to jello.
 #15 
Old 2003-01-31, 16:43
Wintermute Wintermute is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Am I weird????

It's tough.. this one's obviously bothering you, and I can see why.. It's not a matter of what you want being selfish.. eventually, if you're unsatisfied with the sex, it's likely the rest of the relationship will fall apart..

Remember, there are other men out there who like a lot of sex, my suggestion is to look for one.. if your current guy can't do the deed the way you want it, and you don't see any way to rectify the situation (for some reason men are REALLY sensitive about being told they're lacking in the fuck dept.. go figure..) the only solution is to find someone else..

Some people see sex as unimportant compared to other aspects of a relationship, but I don't think that's true.. in essence, sex is the major defining factor between friendship and relationship. Yeah, you could say love is, but it's equally possible to love and be close to your friends.. Sex is what connects two people in a way that can't be duplicated, and if it's not enough, not good enough, too much, whatever, it's eventually going to spell doom for the relationship unless something can be done..

My only suggestion as far as keeping this relationship, is if you're really determined to stay with him, the two of you should see a sex therapist, deal with the issues between you, and help you find a comfortable balance.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics