About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Sex and Affection
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Sex and Affection Anything and everything about sex and relations. Please try to keep this forum on-topic, since things tend to wander a bit. Search through old topics before posting a new one, as questions get repeated a lot here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2003-01-05, 04:09
dirtymexican dirtymexican is offline
Regular
 
Default Whipped

this one is mainly for the guys, because we get whipped all the time, and by that i mean we are pretty much the bitches in the relationship. anyway, my thought is, why? is it a choice? or a feeling? i guess there are good and bad sides to being whipped. what do you guys think? i mean why do we do it? or rather why do we let it happen to us? now, dont get me wrong, i have been whipped, and i had no problem with it, mainly because it got me more in the end. do we let it happen just to ensure that we get a little poon at the end of the night? to me, i would say there are several levels of being whipped, and i myself would probably be halfway with it, as i give in to some things, and others i try to put my foot down, but in the end, she wins (common thing for females) for those of you who are whipped, do you do it to keep on the feelings for them that you care, or at least that you can be reasonable? or do you do it just to get some at some point? just a thought.

Dm
 #2 
Old 2003-01-05, 04:12
Syntex Syntex is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Whipped

Clarify "whipped".. I was thining of like.. being dominated or something.


SYNTEX
 #3 
Old 2003-01-05, 04:13
djsam djsam is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Whipped

I wish they'd whip ME a little more..I like getting whipped
 #4 
Old 2003-01-05, 04:16
dirtymexican dirtymexican is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Whipped

my bad, i thought that would be a little confusing. by whipped, i mean like giving in, or being told pretty much what to do. goes along with that whole sound effect ::thinks in head as to the spelling of it:: well that one sound effect, but i dont mean the actual whipping of someone.

Dm
 #5 
Old 2003-01-05, 04:49
buster_hymen buster_hymen is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Whipped

well, it seems guys will do anything for sex, and girls aren't generally as up to it as guys, so point A leads to point B, and we have guys sucking up to their girlfriends just so they can get into their pants.
 #6 
Old 2003-01-05, 05:24
pretty pinay pretty pinay is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Whipped

Simple, I think. Sex is the only area where we are more "buff" than you guys. In everything else, you always can win. But in this one we can usually claim victory!! So you guys should stop whining, 'cause it kind of comes out even, don't you think? Well, don't you? (hee hee) Love, Venus.
 #7 
Old 2003-01-05, 16:51
Spiffy McBang Spiffy McBang is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Whipped

I don't get whipped.. most of my friends do to some extent, or would if their girls chose to take advantage of it. Brag? No. They all have girls, I don't. I'm not sure how much of a factor this is, but it does play a part. It's fine by me, though. Despite some abysmal failures in the past to do so, my intention is to take some time and do it right, so that we'll both see it as something we want, not something to use as a bargaining chip.

Admittedly, it's hard to avoid that situation if you're a) new to the hook-up thing or b) greedy for sex and/or of the belief that it's a gift from the girl if you get any. Sex is great and everything, but you have to decide if it's worth more than your self-respect. Besides, learn to be a good lover, and you'll get plenty of sex and keep your self-respect.. seems the preferable option to me.
 #8 
Old 2003-01-06, 00:59
MonoxIde MonoxIde is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Whipped

man there is nothing wrong with getting whipped as long as love the girl. but when u are at the beginning of the relationship its bullshit. ive been there and those relationships ever work out for me.but if u get whipped by the woman u love its all gravy. but u have to have an understanding that u kinda got them whipped to. kindness goes both ways as far as im concerned. about getting more pussy when ur whipped that is entirely a false stament cuz if u have prolly noticed nice guys usally finish last
 #9 
Old 2003-01-06, 01:38
Alykorn Alykorn is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Whipped

I know this was supposed to be mainly for the guys but I have to comment.
Being whipped isn't a bad thing, it's just a bad term. You give and you take in most relationships.Sometimes the guy gives and gives while she takes everything but it can be vice-versa also. Then you can find the one solid relationship where neither partner takes advantage of the others kindness.
My husband was taking advantage of my kindness and I finally got tired of it and almost ended a 5 year relationship because I never spoke up. And he never relalized that he was using me.We had a blowout over it but we got everything resolved.
As long as you know you are "whipped" and have some semblance of thought and control over it(in other words- you get some) it's not a bad thing, but if you have no idea that you are whipped then you should listen to your friends and find some other pussy.
 #10 
Old 2003-01-06, 02:20
TheSell0ut TheSell0ut is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Whipped

I'm really into narcissm and masturbation, so I'd have to say that I pretty much have whipped myself.
 #11 
Old 2003-01-06, 05:50
aya_no_koibito aya_no_koibito is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Whipped

Actually..not a lot of the times the men are "whipped". I'm very sub. so usually I'm the one getting bossed around
 #12 
Old 2003-01-06, 19:07
reaverX reaverX is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Whipped

Sometimes I feel unillaterally whipped, "Do this..." and I do it and then I tell her "Do this..." and she doesn't and that miffs me, but when I think about it there are other aspects of our relationship that most women would never accept that I'm grateful for soooo... yeah, I'm wipped, but I get a lot out of it in return.
 #13 
Old 2003-01-06, 19:15
Dougy Dougy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Whipped

quote:
Originally posted by pretty pinay:
Simple, I think. Sex is the only area where we are more "buff" than you guys. In everything else, you always can win. But in this one we can usually claim victory!! So you guys should stop whining, 'cause it kind of comes out even, don't you think? Well, don't you? (hee hee) Love, Venus.


what are you talking about?

(tee hee) love doug
 #14 
Old 2003-01-07, 03:22
TheSell0ut TheSell0ut is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Whipped

quote:
Originally posted by Dougy:
what are you talking about?

(tee hee) love doug



I wonder if she knows how annoying that "love venus" bit is.
I wonder if YOU know how annoying it is.
 #15 
Old 2003-01-07, 03:36
ScorchedWeasel ScorchedWeasel is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Whipped

Spiffy said it best
 #16 
Old 2003-01-07, 03:37
Player1 Player1 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Whipped

I'm not going to let women manipulate me. When I make millions of dollars they'll be like oh please have sex with me and Ill just be like fuck off you didn't want me before.
 #17 
Old 2003-01-07, 04:45
Certijal Certijal is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Whipped

�Hero voice�

I have never been pussy whipped.

�Hero pose�
 #18 
Old 2003-01-07, 23:05
Syntex Syntex is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Whipped

I get whipped to some degree then I just take over. But honestly, it's usually neutral between us. After all, it takes two people to make a relationship work, and overpowering the other would make it end much faster and would be a bore.


SYNTEX
 #19 
Old 2003-01-07, 23:13
scarfo scarfo is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Whipped

Its only whipping if you see it as whipping. Maybe its not, maybe she needs something done and asks you to do it instead, i always thought whipping was more like 'IM WATCHING THE FUCKING SHOPPING CHANNEL NOW FUCK OFF OUT AND BUY ME SOME FUCKING FOUNDATION BITCH', but im ready to be wrong. Thats bad shit, thats when you gotta end relationships. But if she just asks / tells you to do a lot of stuff, but shes doin a lot of stuff too, then theres no problem there

maybe what i just said was bullshit, i dno.

Scarfy
 #20 
Old 2003-01-07, 23:24
Syntex Syntex is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Whipped

Wrong Scarfo, what you said made sence to me ..and the example was overpower imo.


SYNTEX
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics