Ah yes...
I understand...
Acctually...Using a variety of "Special Techniques" can lead to explosive orgasms.
And believe me when i say this...being a 16 year old boy aint easy...When your gf WONT put out...And the last sexual contact you had with a girl was 13...Then you have to find a way to release...
And over the years...I have researched the best techniques possible.
And i will now list them...They are in most cases EXTREMELY EFFECTIVE...Well anyways...
On with it...
Torture Yourself(Source:jackinworld)
In my opinion...This technique is GREAT and will teach you self control over your climaxes...Ok...Start off by using 20 slow strokes...Then 10 fast ones...And continue alternating...Most guys...Even myself...Cant last more than 10 minutes...And the feeling is a very urgent feeling the whole time...
You wanna cum...But you cant...And doing tis for a while and then when you finish...The resulting orgasm can be great.
Ok...Another one of my favs...
Drummer Boy(source:jackinworld)
I have only done this technique a few times and it was just incredible...And you dont even need to get out off your underwear...If you wear briefs...(I dont but i change when i do it)
So while wearing briefs...Get an erection..Then just tap on head of you cock.
And after a while of doing this(be patient...It takes time)You will blow and it will be incredible...This is a great tech to use in case of a situation where you must do it.. but you can uncloth.
Or...If those two fail you...
You can always have a gf give you a job...
Of course...You may have to reciprocate...But it may be worth it!
("I used to do it with my previous gf...
She and i used to get each other off and i have to say i had some intense climaxes there...And i think she did too...Maybe she was faking...But hey...I dont think so...I seen her face and heard her while we was doing each other...She moaned loud sometime...But for the most part she just had her eyes closed with an open mouth and sorta made soft moans.Yes you can make a girl cum good...With just your hands..."
