About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Sex and Affection
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Sex and Affection Anything and everything about sex and relations. Please try to keep this forum on-topic, since things tend to wander a bit. Search through old topics before posting a new one, as questions get repeated a lot here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-12-31, 18:36
Lollypop_PornStar Lollypop_PornStar is offline
Regular
 
Default what have you masturbated wiht??

Just Curious
 #2 
Old 2002-12-31, 18:56
Black_Chi Black_Chi is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: what have you masturbated wiht??

I like to shove silverware up my ass...

(What kind of a post is this?)
 #3 
Old 2002-12-31, 19:11
Dougy Dougy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: what have you masturbated wiht??

lol, hey lollypop porn star, didnt you say that you stuck yourself with a pencil or something when you were in first grade?

llllooooolllll
 #4 
Old 2002-12-31, 19:39
NickSG NickSG is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: what have you masturbated wiht??

hey lollypop, you name wouldnt happen to be amber pritchet would it?
 #5 
Old 2002-12-31, 22:33
Dougy Dougy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: what have you masturbated wiht??

lol, dude thats what i was thinking, lol j/k
 #6 
Old 2002-12-31, 22:49
punkrawkerstonershit punkrawkerstonershit is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: what have you masturbated wiht??

My Hand.
 #7 
Old 2002-12-31, 23:36
SilentBlob SilentBlob is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: what have you masturbated wiht??

hey, list all the things you have used to masterbate with Loolypop pornstar.
Im a guy ,so Ive used a FiFi. a fifi my friends is a towel folded in half with a rubber glove [finger end faceing in the towel] and the open part hanging outside of the towel and then the towels rolled up tight and the open end of the glove is pulled over the towel and filled with lube. Thats a prison FiFi.
And its super. that and ive used ,besides my hand a banana peel,a watermelon.a blow up doll,a dead dogs ass,a jar of mayo.
Happy New Years Everbody!!
 #8 
Old 2002-12-31, 23:58
Regular
 
Monkey Island
Default Re: what have you masturbated wiht??

You know theres my and...and my left hand... I have masterbated with my clothes on. Thats nice sometimes.
 #9 
Old 2003-01-01, 00:39
Black_Chi Black_Chi is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: what have you masturbated wiht??

Oh yea oh yea! There was this one other time with some broken shards of glass...
 #10 
Old 2003-01-01, 01:26
Squarepants Squarepants is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: what have you masturbated wiht??

Just my hands (+fingers in various places) most of the time.... those "back pleasers" or whatever they call them, those black mat things you put in your chair or on your bed and you lie on them and they vibrate... supposed to massage your back but it also feels pretty nice if you roll over and massage your front <electrocution risk advisory>. And I used my feet once, but that's a lot of effort... more of a party trick type thing.
 #11 
Old 2003-01-06, 23:02
cumming_alan cumming_alan is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: what have you masturbated wiht??

I'm a guy, and I've masturbated with everything from pillows to other guys. Hey I'm definaltely not gay but I enjoy sharing a jerk off with other guys. My hand is the most uselful object though.
 #12 
Old 2003-01-06, 23:30
Concealed Carrier Concealed Carrier is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: what have you masturbated wiht??

:::LOL at what Black Chi said - shards of glass :::

:::gives a sideways warning glance at "cumming alan" :::

For myself...oh, you don't want to know. Really, you don't.

cc
 #13 
Old 2003-01-06, 23:36
MPO382 MPO382 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: what have you masturbated wiht??

quote:
Originally posted by cumming_alan:
I'm a guy, and I've masturbated with everything from pillows to other guys. Hey I'm definaltely not gay but I enjoy sharing a jerk off with other guys. My hand is the most uselful object though.


wow thats a bit disturbing
 #14 
Old 2003-01-07, 01:38
Player1 Player1 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: what have you masturbated wiht??

silent bob that is pretty fucked up right there thats all im going to say im sorry
 #15 
Old 2003-01-07, 01:51
Regular
 
Melbourne
Default Re: what have you masturbated wiht??

Band camp......
 #16 
Old 2003-01-07, 01:56
uddercontempt uddercontempt is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: what have you masturbated wiht??

what with... not important.
what Not with... cumming_alan!

[This message has been edited by uddercontempt (edited 01-07-2003).]
 #17 
Old 2003-01-07, 19:32
Sadistic Rooster Sadistic Rooster is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: what have you masturbated wiht??

By far, my most unusual was probably.... a pillow... hehe ... doesn't that turn you on?!?!?!?!?!
 #18 
Old 2003-01-07, 20:29
scarfo scarfo is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: what have you masturbated wiht??

u get a plastic bag. u get shampoo / soap. You put it on plastic bag. you jerk into it. this ones a bathtime one. I also have one of those jacuzzi jet baths. you can kinda fuck those. other than that im an orthodox right handed batsman.
 #19 
Old 2003-01-07, 22:47
iNnOcEnT iNnOcEnT is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: what have you masturbated wiht??

OMG! who is NickSG OMG DO U GO TO WEST? AGHH I HATE AMBER PRITCHET SHES A HOE BAG!!1 I WANT TO KICK HER A$$!!!!!!! PLEASE POST BACK I THINK I KNOW U
 #20 
Old 2003-01-07, 23:20
Syntex Syntex is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: what have you masturbated wiht??

quote:
Originally posted by cumming_alan:
I'm a guy, and I've masturbated with everything from pillows to other guys. Hey I'm definaltely not gay but I enjoy sharing a jerk off with other guys. My hand is the most uselful object though.


Face the facts, your bisexual. Don't lie to yourself,oh, and welcome to the club.

...as for me... pillows? What the fuck?
Shards of glass? OUCH!

Bahh, to tired to think...


SYNTEX

 #21 
Old 2003-01-08, 10:58
Painkillers Painkillers is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: what have you masturbated wiht??

What ever happened to a good old hand.
 #22 
Old 2003-01-08, 12:04
Danteaus Danteaus is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: what have you masturbated wiht??

what ever happened to removing your free-floating rib (i think that's it) and giving yourself a free blowjob? I mean, if you're going to go to all the trouble and make a 'Fifi' then you may as well get reconstructive surgery!
 #23 
Old 2003-01-08, 19:18
shadrac shadrac is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: what have you masturbated wiht??

my friend exclusively uses a rabbit's fur. he claims it's amazing
 #24 
Old 2003-01-08, 19:27
0 0 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: what have you masturbated wiht??

quote:
Originally posted by cumming_alan:
I'm a guy, and I've masturbated with everything from pillows to other guys. Hey I'm definaltely not gay but I enjoy sharing a jerk off with other guys. My hand is the most uselful object though.


Yes, the men with the whte suits are comming after you! To take you to where you belong.
 #25 
Old 2003-01-08, 20:45
Moderator
 
East end
Default Re: what have you masturbated wiht??

i think the most elaborate thing i've done with my right hand and my schlong is rub some vaseline on it and jerk away!

as for the touching my brown eye thing...no fucking way...my arse is a strictly one way system...shit comes out...nothing goes in...that's all!

as for that fifi thing...i think i'll try that one out when my dad goes away again...sounds fucking excellent!!!

PsYCHO!!!
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics