About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Sex and Affection
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Sex and Affection Anything and everything about sex and relations. Please try to keep this forum on-topic, since things tend to wander a bit. Search through old topics before posting a new one, as questions get repeated a lot here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-12-31, 04:52
SilentBlob SilentBlob is offline
Regular
 
Default Finger Bang Mary Jane

Can I pick up a STD or a infection if I fingerbang a girl and I have a small cut on one of the fingers, that I used on her.
 #2 
Old 2002-12-31, 06:13
A-F Army A-F Army is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Finger Bang Mary Jane

I am not an expert, but.... I am almost positive if the cut is open then yes you probably can.
 #3 
Old 2002-12-31, 06:45
Iscariot Iscariot is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Finger Bang Mary Jane

Yes most certainly you can.
 #4 
Old 2002-12-31, 10:31
SilentBlob SilentBlob is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Finger Bang Mary Jane

but its just a little cut ,does that matter?
 #5 
Old 2002-12-31, 11:59
j0662 j0662 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Finger Bang Mary Jane

You are safe from most STI's, HIV is the only one which springs to mind which you might catch.
 #6 
Old 2002-12-31, 19:36
exist exist is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Finger Bang Mary Jane

this one time i kissed a girl on the hand and she had a little cut.
well i got aids now.

SO NOW U WILL DIE FROM THE AIDS VIRUS.
 #7 
Old 2002-12-31, 19:55
buster_hymen buster_hymen is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Finger Bang Mary Jane

you could also get hepatitis (not sure which one/s) and naturally, you could get HIV and maybe HPV (genital warts.) There are probably some other STI's or STD's you could get, but I can't really recall any.

[This message has been edited by buster_hymen (edited 12-31-2002).]
 #8 
Old 2003-01-01, 11:28
Chunkmiester Chunkmiester is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Finger Bang Mary Jane

As far as i know, any bodily liquid exchange could result in infection or an std. Things like HIV (among many many others) are carried in blood, semen and pussy juice so a cut on your finger could be the gateway to send or recieve an std. I suppose that you could wear a condom over the finger, but if you have a condom- why not fuck her?

Chunk
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics