This particular thread is a partial recovery - page 1 of its original capture was never archived, so some posts from that page are missing below.
|
#1
 2003-01-01, 00:19
|
Iscariot 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Pamela Andeson vs Britney Spears
quote: Originally posted by punkrawkerstonershit: Neither
Claire Danes... She is hot especially in Romeo and Juliet.
Hear Hear!
|
|
#2
 2003-01-01, 00:32
|
ebeneezer goode 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Pamela Andeson vs Britney Spears
i'd do britney but then blow a load in pammy's face. apart from those two i think reese witherspoon is phwoar. i'd do her respectfully
|
|
#3
 2003-01-01, 07:58
|
papapelikan 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Pamela Andeson vs Britney Spears
quote: Originally posted by Billowz: Pam Anderson because she is Canadian...
...and because I would like to hit it so bad my balls ache.
this has to be the worst reason ever heard of for bonking anyone - i would go and join the foreign legion after - if I could have a sweaty w/e with Jillian Anderson first - well maybee a weeek ---
|
|
#4
 2003-01-01, 09:01
|
|
|
Re: Pamela Andeson vs Britney Spears
quote: Originally posted by Kia Kordestani: Which would you rather do????
Which one keeps the most cash at their bed side is the one i'd bang. But sucking on pam's tits and saying "mommy" does have its own appeal. [This message has been edited by gombowlzombie (edited 01-01-2003).]
|
|
#5
 2003-01-06, 01:27
|
pretty pinay 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Pamela Andeson vs Britney Spears
Pamela......only because I've never had a blonde girl yet. Love, Venus.
|
|
#6
 2003-01-06, 01:59
|
canadiananarchyinjapan 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Pamela Andeson vs Britney Spears
Im suprised im the only person yet to say Nikki Nova over both P.A and B.S
|
|
#7
 2003-01-06, 02:23
|
|
Regular
|
|
Mission Viejo CA USA
|
|
Re: Pamela Andeson vs Britney Spears
Kirsten Dunst, definately Kirsten Dunst
|
|
#8
 2003-01-06, 02:56
|
Deathwing 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Pamela Andeson vs Britney Spears
I digged the Liv Tyler Comment. Cheers. I would never touch britney or pam, fucking whores. I like my women 0% plastic.
|
|
#9
 2003-01-06, 04:10
|
Concealed Carrier 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Pamela Andeson vs Britney Spears
quote: Originally posted by Kia Kordestani: Which would you rather do????
I'd go with the 1911. Glocks suck.  cc
|
|
#10
 2003-01-06, 05:28
|
|
Moderator
|
|
The fine line between genius and madness
|
|
Re: Pamela Andeson vs Britney Spears
Nikki Cox
|
|
#11
 2003-01-06, 05:53
|
uddercontempt 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Pamela Andeson vs Britney Spears
neither. neither appeal to me; neither are worth my time.
and agreed cc: the 1911 is far and away better than the glock!
|
|
#12
 2003-01-06, 07:13
|
outcast234 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Pamela Andeson vs Britney Spears
quote: Originally posted by Prometheus: Pam does have hep C. That just means that you gotta wear a rubber.
I want to fuck Brittny in the ass. Then she will know the pain I go through every time I hear her music.
amen outcast
|
|
#13
 2003-01-06, 10:03
|
sociopath 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Pamela Andeson vs Britney Spears
pam is prob. pretty good..
but she is the typical overeggaerated/excessive volup. type person/personality (like the other huge blond on tv..the drunk one?)
tramp or no..brit would be one of the best (short-term) flings to go around..
|