About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Sex and Affection
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Sex and Affection Anything and everything about sex and relations. Please try to keep this forum on-topic, since things tend to wander a bit. Search through old topics before posting a new one, as questions get repeated a lot here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-12-24, 21:29
Sorryguysieatpussy Sorryguysieatpussy is offline
Regular
 
Default OI OI OI I NEED HELP :)

k y'ol listen up, dere is dis girl and shes givin me madz troubles so i need you help with disscussing it with fellow totse members, i mean she can suck a good ballsack, but when i don't know whats happening thats the shitty part, what the hell is a guy spose ta to in dis situaiton?
 #2 
Old 2002-12-24, 23:37
Affect Affect is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: OI OI OI I NEED HELP :)

Move out tha ghetto, nigga.
 #3 
Old 2002-12-24, 23:51
Evolved Evolved is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: OI OI OI I NEED HELP :)

ok yo i can help y'all all listen up first you gotta tell that bitch to suck it yeah just suck it then you slap up her ass and you be the pimp daddy hey does anyone know where i can go to school
 #4 
Old 2002-12-25, 00:39
Black_Chi Black_Chi is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: OI OI OI I NEED HELP :)

I hear shooting people helps..
 #5 
Old 2002-12-25, 05:57
dirtymexican dirtymexican is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: OI OI OI I NEED HELP :)

quote:
Originally posted by Black_Chi:
I hear shooting people helps..


hahaha, thats definitely the way to go. or stabbing... stabbing works, a little messier, and closer, but yeah.
Dm
 #6 
Old 2002-12-25, 18:34
Regular
 
Monkey Island
Default Re: OI OI OI I NEED HELP :)

Surfing through your probbly fake ghetto style, I would say that you are just kind of numb in the projects area. Stay out of the cold and drink some hot tea or some shit like that.
 #7 
Old 2002-12-25, 23:14
Certijal Certijal is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: OI OI OI I NEED HELP :)

Just be chill, homes.

Word.
 #8 
Old 2002-12-26, 09:42
Mr CrEEP Mr CrEEP is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: OI OI OI I NEED HELP :)

wanna teach her a lesson?, put a mouse trap in your pants
 #9 
Old 2002-12-26, 17:16
96vickersc 96vickersc is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: OI OI OI I NEED HELP :)

Yo! Wasup my niggas? Man if dat bitch were lik dat to me id smack dat bitch. Me and me homes shouldnt be gettin no shit lik dat!

From the title of this topic id say that your from north london. What is the deal with everyone trying to act hard by saying black things?

Chris
 #10 
Old 2002-12-26, 22:15
jumpunderaboat jumpunderaboat is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: OI OI OI I NEED HELP :)

Because they wanna be jutting like the SO SOLID CREW and of course the STAINES MASSIVE
 #11 
Old 2002-12-26, 22:48
Painkillers Painkillers is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: OI OI OI I NEED HELP :)

They thinks they is black that is why. But they are all cheap wanna-bes.
 #12 
Old 2002-12-27, 02:34
jumpunderaboat jumpunderaboat is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: OI OI OI I NEED HELP :)

Yes bredwin/bruv/nigga in da hood/ghetto/ little council slum. You tell those hoes/ bitch niggas that your da boss in da mutha fucking posse/gang/crew/cru/krew/kru/crewe/krewe.

Yea bitches!

Ps. Please feel free to add more spellings for the word 'crew'.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics