About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Sex and Affection
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Sex and Affection Anything and everything about sex and relations. Please try to keep this forum on-topic, since things tend to wander a bit. Search through old topics before posting a new one, as questions get repeated a lot here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-12-21, 18:47
NAAGAL NAAGAL is offline
Regular
 
Default ONE (not eight) crazy night

Anyways, a few days ago I wake up with my normal morning wood. but this was different. I woke up. my cover were off my bed (didnt surpirse me, I'm a crazy sleeper and that always happenes.) But then I found my boxers were off (i sleep only in boxers) and they were laying next to me by my waist. Now, in order for them to get there, they would have had to slipt off my legs, then moved themselves back up to my waist. I either had some crazy dream, my mom or sister got a little crazy (good god dont even wanna think that) or i was sleepwalking and wanked it in my sleep and dont remember.

whadda you think
 #2 
Old 2002-12-21, 18:51
Affect Affect is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: ONE (not eight) crazy night

One morning I woke up freezing. In a sleepy stupor I attempted to locate my sheets and blankets. I first checked the left side, and then the right. Nothing. I started to wake up a little more, and felt down at the foot of my bed...nothing. I got up and turned on the lights. My sheets/blankets were nowhere to be found. About ten minutes later, I found them on my couch. It really tripped me out. Apparently I walked down the hall with my blankets, fell asleep on the couch, and then walked back to my bedroom. Asleep the entire time.
 #3 
Old 2002-12-21, 18:57
CS1400 CS1400 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: ONE (not eight) crazy night

holy shit!!! did u say anything to them about somone shanking you in your sleep...it would be quite creepy if your mom or sister had a fantasy about you...eeeeewwww
 #4 
Old 2002-12-21, 19:39
Certijal Certijal is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: ONE (not eight) crazy night

Um... eww. How could you think your mom or sister gave you a blow job? That is crazy. You probably just took them off in your sleep and put them next to you. One of my friends fell asleep on the couch with his neck totally twisted. I said "Tim, take this pillow" and he got up, put the pillow under his arm and went back to the same twisted position. He did all this while sleeping. People do crazy stuff when sleeping so I think you did it yourself.
 #5 
Old 2002-12-21, 20:37
NAAGAL NAAGAL is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: ONE (not eight) crazy night

i was trying to put some humor into the post...
 #6 
Old 2002-12-21, 21:01
Affect Affect is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: ONE (not eight) crazy night

Word
 #7 
Old 2002-12-21, 23:13
fra_sotona fra_sotona is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: ONE (not eight) crazy night

this 1 time i went 2 bed really drunk and high and it was definatly my bed and i woke up on my girlfriends couch w/ no clothes. I haven't got that drunk since cos that freaked the shit outta me
 #8 
Old 2002-12-22, 00:09
CallMeBob CallMeBob is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: ONE (not eight) crazy night

Hey does anyone else see the obvious but me?

Your dog took your boxers off.
 #9 
Old 2002-12-22, 01:18
modega modega is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: ONE (not eight) crazy night

Your mom fucked you when you slept. Expect a son/little brother
 #10 
Old 2002-12-22, 02:37
pretty pinay pretty pinay is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: ONE (not eight) crazy night

There's no way your MOM did it to you!! But I think it WAS your sister. I know a couple of sisters who have done it to their brothers. I probably would, if I felt like it, (but, sadly, I don't have a brother)!!(hee hee)!! Love, Venus.
 #11 
Old 2002-12-22, 09:30
Evolved Evolved is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: ONE (not eight) crazy night

quote:
Originally posted by pretty pinay:
There's no way your MOM did it to you!! But I think it WAS your sister. I know a couple of sisters who have done it to their brothers. I probably would, if I felt like it, (but, sadly, I don't have a brother)!!(hee hee)!! Love, Venus.


Ok, most of the time when people say this kinda stuff I don't even think twice about it because I know it's just bullshit.

But for some reason I found this rather disturbing....
 #12 
Old 2002-12-22, 12:45
CS1400 CS1400 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: ONE (not eight) crazy night

Disturbing??? Oh no, it turned me on...maybe I'll go fuck one of my relatives at the next family reunion! heh, just kidding!
 #13 
Old 2002-12-24, 10:35
WOOFERHEAD WOOFERHEAD is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: ONE (not eight) crazy night

One time I woke up next to this girl I was 'sorta' seeing and my pants and underwear were off. My keys which I remember clearly putting in my pants pocket the night before were on the carpet. And I don't remember what happened during the night, just what happened earler in the evening.
 #14 
Old 2002-12-24, 19:33
Painkillers Painkillers is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: ONE (not eight) crazy night

quote:
Originally posted by pretty pinay:
There's no way your MOM did it to you!! But I think it WAS your sister. I know a couple of sisters who have done it to their brothers. I probably would, if I felt like it, (but, sadly, I don't have a brother)!!(hee hee)!! Love, Venus.


Actually i thought about it aswell.
Just a thought.
 #15 
Old 2002-12-24, 19:49
Dougy Dougy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: ONE (not eight) crazy night

another post for dougy

( tee hee) (love doug)
 #16 
Old 2002-12-26, 14:48
Moderator
 
The fine line between genius and madness
Default Re: ONE (not eight) crazy night

I got a cousin (very distant cousin) I wouldn't mind hooking up with.
 #17 
Old 2002-12-26, 15:05
Wintermute Wintermute is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: ONE (not eight) crazy night

My brother is cute, and not a blood relative of mine (he's adopted) but still.. UGH NO!
 #18 
Old 2002-12-26, 17:01
Freethinker Freethinker is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: ONE (not eight) crazy night

Obviously, it was an alien abduction.
 #19 
Old 2002-12-27, 00:25
Ennacent Ennacent is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: ONE (not eight) crazy night

Definitely wouldn't do my sister. She's 11. ew.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics