About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Sex and Affection
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Sex and Affection Anything and everything about sex and relations. Please try to keep this forum on-topic, since things tend to wander a bit. Search through old topics before posting a new one, as questions get repeated a lot here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-12-21, 00:50
CS1400 CS1400 is offline
Regular
 
Default I need some advice

Ok, my girlfriend dumped me last week. i really like her, but she dumped me for some other asshole she was with before. she got into a fight with him, and then she was going out with me, then she worked things out with that asshole and dumped me and went back to him! I was really pissed off at first, but I love this girl so much, when she asked if we could still be friends, i said "yes." All of my friends were freakin out because I didnt bitch at her or anything like that. I guess I'm a sucker, but I still want her. So I sit here, depressed, and making prank calls to her current boyfriend while plotting some sort of activity to fuck with his life, cause mostly everyone hates him anyway. Most of you will probably say I'm a sucker for being friends with her after she ripped my fucking heart out...but I don't know what to do!?!? I can't stop thinking about her!!! please help! thanks
 #2 
Old 2002-12-21, 00:59
reaverX reaverX is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I need some advice

She's traded up on BOTH of you and you still want her back? Are you high? No... are you freebasing gasoline? She is completely untrustworthy. If you got her back what's to stop her from doing it again? But hey Kudo's to her. She found the secret of polyamoury in a prudish world through serial monogomy.
 #3 
Old 2002-12-21, 02:22
realeyesrealize realeyesrealize is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I need some advice

It's okay not to be real pissed off, but I wouldn't give her another chance. Don't ever trust her again.
 #4 
Old 2002-12-21, 02:25
CS1400 CS1400 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I need some advice

yea, i'm sort of an idiot. but yea, i still want her back. heh, it sounds crazy, i make dumb decisions....but I am smart when the topic is "irresponsible activities" or "bad ideas." but when the subjuect is girls, i'm just retarded...by the way, i don't understand any of those big words you said in that last sentance, but it probably made alot of sense...
 #5 
Old 2002-12-21, 02:48
CS1400 CS1400 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I need some advice

polyamoury? serial monogomy? heh...i dont understand??
 #6 
Old 2002-12-21, 03:13
pretty pinay pretty pinay is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I need some advice

Hey, guys: Don't be so critical of "serial monogamy". I totally subscribe to it. All it means is that you are TOTALLY COMMITTED to one guy WHILE YOU ARE WITH HIM.....even if that is only for an hour, a day, or whatever. It saves both the guy and girl a lot of stress, anxiety, jeolousy, insecurity,---even "insanity"---like what CS1400 is going through right now. Since I totally believe in serial monogamy, that's why I'm always happy, and why I never have to post any "perils of love" cries for help here on Totse. Serial monogamy is better for your mental health than "Love". But about the question from CS1400: I suggest you cool it over this girl. She is not "heatfelt Love" material. She will keep you "on the string", just like she will the other guy, and she will visit the 2 of you --- back and forth--- when she wants, and in her own time. Just accept her for what she is, and enjoy her for the brief, intermitant periods you have her. But don't go "falling in Love" with her. She doesn't want that, and if you were smart YOU WOULDN'T EITHER. Just my opinion, of course. Love, Venus.
 #7 
Old 2002-12-21, 03:45
Certijal Certijal is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I need some advice

Get over her. Even if you do get her back she will dump you for the first loser who walks past. What's the point of that? Find someone better. Lusting over her and being a dick to her current BF wont help anyone.
 #8 
Old 2002-12-21, 04:10
CS1400 CS1400 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I need some advice

thats easier said than done...
 #9 
Old 2002-12-21, 06:37
mr.chronic mr.chronic is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I need some advice

prolly smaclk her around next time u see her would be your best bet
 #10 
Old 2002-12-21, 17:04
CS1400 CS1400 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I need some advice

sorry mr. chronic, i'm looking for some GOOD advice....although your advice may come in handy in another situation
 #11 
Old 2002-12-21, 19:14
Spiffy McBang Spiffy McBang is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I need some advice

quote:
Originally posted by CS1400:
thats easier said than done...


What, finding someone better? Then be single. There's worse fates.
 #12 
Old 2002-12-22, 03:38
CS1400 CS1400 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I need some advice

whats worse than being single?
 #13 
Old 2002-12-22, 03:43
bribble13 bribble13 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I need some advice

being single and jacking off to 'scat'. 'nuff said.
 #14 
Old 2002-12-22, 07:08
Spiffy McBang Spiffy McBang is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I need some advice

Or homeless. Being homeless is definitely worse than being single.
 #15 
Old 2002-12-22, 14:46
jumpunderaboat jumpunderaboat is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I need some advice

Being single is the way...you have no-one to answer too....shux gunna get "flamed"
 #16 
Old 2002-12-22, 15:57
pretty pinay pretty pinay is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I need some advice

Jumpunderaboat: No flames from me, 'cause you're totally correct!! Love, Venus.
 #17 
Old 2002-12-23, 14:01
jumpunderaboat jumpunderaboat is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I need some advice

I always am
 #18 
Old 2002-12-23, 21:06
reaverX reaverX is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I need some advice

quote:
Originally posted by CS1400:
polyamoury? serial monogomy? heh...i dont understand??


polyamoury=in a love relationship w/ more than one person at the same time

serial monogamy=going from person to person one at a time
 #19 
Old 2002-12-23, 21:55
Painkillers Painkillers is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I need some advice

Indeed being single is the way. But what if your like 40 and single see then people are assume you should be with somebody.

Just my thoughts.
 #20 
Old 2002-12-24, 00:42
jumpunderaboat jumpunderaboat is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I need some advice

Good point but when, your young and able to enjoy the many walks of life its easier being single ...but I suppose there comes a time to settledown.
 #21 
Old 2002-12-24, 03:48
CS1400 CS1400 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I need some advice

see, i dont wanna be single...i want her back!!! but the thing about being single is that you don't gotta suffer the heartbreak of being dumped

EDIT: SPELLING

[This message has been edited by CS1400 (edited 12-24-2002).]
 #22 
Old 2002-12-24, 08:50
Wintermute Wintermute is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I need some advice

gah, why are you asking us for advice? You're gonna do what you want anyway, you've made that clear, so it's kinda pointless to ask..

Of course, you shouldn't go back to her, but you probably will if you get the chance, because yer human, and even when you know what's best, you don't always do it.
 #23 
Old 2002-12-24, 14:04
CS1400 CS1400 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I need some advice

Wintermute, do you understand that its not that easy to just forget about someone that you care about? even if what she did was wrong...
 #24 
Old 2002-12-24, 14:50
reaverX reaverX is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I need some advice

This isn't meant to be harsh or anything, but I bet the answer is yes. Anyone with a backbone has had to make hard decissions that hurt like hell in the short run but was ultimately the right thing to do.

Setting a broken leg hurts like a motherfucker, but leaving it broken clipples you for life.

You go back to her and you might as well tatoo "doormat" on your forehead.

[This message has been edited by reaverX (edited 12-24-2002).]
 #25 
Old 2002-12-24, 21:05
Van-iLLer Van-iLLer is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I need some advice

im suprised no one has asked why hes angry at the other dude!?

from what ive read he hasnt done anything wrong.

(sp)

[This message has been edited by Van-iLLer (edited 12-24-2002).]
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics