|
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
register |
bbs |
search |
rss |
faq |
about
|
 |
 |
meet up |
add to del.icio.us |
digg it
|
 |
 |
| Sex and Affection Anything and everything about sex and relations. Please try to keep this forum on-topic, since things tend to wander a bit. Search through old topics before posting a new one, as questions get repeated a lot here. |
 |
|
|
#1
 2002-12-20, 17:02
|
I Love Poop 
Regular
|
|
|
|
I just broke up with my girlfriend =/
We've been seeing each other for about two years now and I just broke it off this morning. I sat up all last night day dreaming about a girl who i briefly was involved with a long time ago, i was a totally different person back then, i fucked up the brief relationship we had and now i'm tempted to start looking for her. Last I heard she moved out to california, frenso area.
Then again i probabaly won't lol. Just someone i let slip through my fingers because i really didn't know how to give a fuck back then.
So instead i'm going to sit here and feel sort of depressed.
It's funny though because i'm happy right now despite many failed attempts to make myself sad by sitting here listing to sad music in my office. I went into work today because i was bored, i'm supposed to be off for the next two weeks. There's practically no body in the building, it's nice here right now =)
I suppose i'll save money by not having to buy her a christmas gift this year =)
lol so what am i going to do now?
I'm not used to being single, i've always been involved with someone, somehow, somewhere.
|
|
#2
 2002-12-20, 17:12
|
Wintermute 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I just broke up with my girlfriend =/
Uhh, moving to sex and affection, cuz, well, girlfriend, sex and affection, ya know?
|
|
#3
 2002-12-20, 17:24
|
Spiffy McBang 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I just broke up with my girlfriend =/
Please tell me you started thinking about this other girl after you broke up with your girlfriend, and not that that's the reason you did it...
|
|
#4
 2002-12-20, 17:48
|
I Love Poop 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I just broke up with my girlfriend =/
Wintermute, good call! =)
Spiffy McBang, well i honestly don't think i ever stopped thinking about her.
I've been thinking a lot about the past two years and it was alright, i suppose. Although i really started loosing intrest over the past couple months and have been spending the majority of my time with my friends instead.
I used to say girlfriends have a one year shelf life. Regardless of where you are in the relationship, gotta move on when you hit the twelve month mark.
But i'm getting old man lol.
I suppose i might be experiancing a mid-twenties crisis?
Honestly you know what really sucks, i can't think of the last time i had *fun* like i used to have and that girl had such a *fun* and cool personality. So was so hot too man. I fucked up lol.
There's just too much shit going thru my head right now to sort out.
I just sent a silly fax using cut out heads and words from todays newspaper to our NY office =)
I cut out a trent lott head, i found a department store ad with a picture of a lady, a younger girl and some old guy. Then i proceeded to cut out random letters and words assembling "gee shit is good" coming from lotts mouth the girl and her mom are upside down with words floating at their feet "that is some good shit ma", the old guy is floating around on the bottom of the page along with the words "cookies and creme". I attached all that to the paper using scotch tape, i drew a chicken on the bottom left corner of the page, photocopied it and then faxed it.
I'm really bored.
|
|
#5
 2002-12-20, 17:53
|
I Love Poop 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I just broke up with my girlfriend =/
I think i'm going to go walk around the building now, we're on the fourth floor but there is 14 other floors in the building and i haven't explored them all. I love going out on top of the roof, you can see the courtney cambel causeway and the bridges, it's pretty incrediable.
|
|
#6
 2002-12-20, 21:05
|
Nox 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I just broke up with my girlfriend =/
Is the girlfriend you just broke up with the same one you wanted to trade for a pistol a couple months ago?
Nox
|
|
#7
 2002-12-20, 21:11
|
Affect 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I just broke up with my girlfriend =/
Why did you end things with her?
|
|
#8
 2002-12-21, 00:41
|
syphon detonator 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I just broke up with my girlfriend =/
congrats poop, your now a free man.
i do find it ironic that you regret fucking it up with the first girl so you in turn fucked it up with the second. either way you can find a good one this time (ok that was sarcasm, there are no good ones).
|
|
#9
 2002-12-21, 02:50
|
ShockWaveTrio 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I just broke up with my girlfriend =/
Yes, fill us in on what happened!!!
Funnest thing to do in an office:
Beat the living SHIT out of those damn copier machines...damn I hate those, and I don't even work.
Anyone that has seen Office Space should understand this.
|
|
#10
 2002-12-21, 03:58
|
Certijal 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I just broke up with my girlfriend =/
I know exactly how you're feeling, I went through the same thing about a year ago. Yep, that's all I'm posting. I'm kinda busy right now, hehehe. I was going to give some advise but many others will do that for me. Look!
| | | V
|
|
#11
 2002-12-21, 12:07
|
sph3ric pyramid 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I just broke up with my girlfriend =/
Think of the money you can now put toward your next gun/knife!  Buy yourself something, you'll feel lots better temporarily, until the newness wears off...and by that time, it'll be time to buy something else. peace out. sph3ric pyramid.
|
|
#12
 2002-12-21, 22:26
|
I Love Poop 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I just broke up with my girlfriend =/
Nox, lol yes =) Affect, we haven't been communicating that well lately. It would almost seem like we have run out of things to say to each other. She isn't intrested in the same stuff I am. When it comes to carrier goals she's content with working at the hospital as a assistant. She decided not to go back to college to finish up her four year degree. Whereas I want to take over the world =) syphon detonator, I wouldn't say I fucked things up with my most recent girlfriend. Things were slowing declining over time. I just accelerated the pace. ShockWaveTrio, quote: Beat the living SHIT out of those damn copier machines...damn I hate those, and I don't even work.
lol no I love the copier at our office =/ Office space was a great movie =) sph3ric pyramid, yeah lol I suppose I could always go out and buy another gun =) I'm going to be really picky when it comes to my next girlfriend. At dennys last night with some friends I was approached by a few strippers, one of them was alright but combined the salt and pepper shakers on the table had a higher IQ.
|
|
#13
 2002-12-26, 09:52
|
Mr CrEEP 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I just broke up with my girlfriend =/
now you have all the time you need, i have a girlfriend now but when i was single, i had all this time to hang out with the guys So i say crack open a beer, save your money and go watch some dvd's
|
|
#14
 2002-12-26, 10:02
|
|
|
Re: I just broke up with my girlfriend =/
ur free
|
|
 |
 |
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.

totse.com certificate signatures
|
 |
 |
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
|
|