About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Sex and Affection
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Sex and Affection Anything and everything about sex and relations. Please try to keep this forum on-topic, since things tend to wander a bit. Search through old topics before posting a new one, as questions get repeated a lot here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-12-20, 12:24
jlp jlp is offline
Regular
 
Default Bitch cumin back for some more

That chick I have been talkin bout for a while she is missin me. I can tell cause she keeps callin me and following me hopin I will talk to her. After I been ignoring her given her some space. So why do you think shes cuming back.
 #2 
Old 2002-12-20, 15:08
The_Famicommie The_Famicommie is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Bitch cumin back for some more

She's braindead. Think for yourself from time to time. We aren't your personal dating counsel.

As a side note: it seems apparent that this chick does indeed dig him, so I win, Pinay and Prometheus!
 #3 
Old 2002-12-20, 15:57
Wintermute Wintermute is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Bitch cumin back for some more

You know, just an aside, but you might want to consider how stupid repeatedly calling women "Bitches" makes you look..

Dumb bitch, maybe, if she's interested in you, but bitch in general? No.
 #4 
Old 2002-12-20, 16:53
Regular
 
Antipodes
Default Re: Bitch cumin back for some more

stop watching Ali G
 #5 
Old 2002-12-20, 17:27
Spiffy McBang Spiffy McBang is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Bitch cumin back for some more

It must be your finesse with gang signs. I would say she's impressed by your Glock, but you don't have one. Swiss Army Knife, maybe.

"Yo muthafucka, best not step, I fuck you up, I cut you bitch, I'ma cut you!" *show Swiss Army Knife threateningly* *try to open it* *pulltugtugpull* "I will! I'll mess you the fuck up!" *fingers keep slipping* "Fuck, man..."
 #6 
Old 2002-12-20, 17:47
The_Famicommie The_Famicommie is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Bitch cumin back for some more

Don't be steppin trippy mcbitch. Get all up outta my grill, freak.
 #7 
Old 2002-12-20, 18:39
Moderator
 
The fine line between genius and madness
Default Re: Bitch cumin back for some more

Lay off. I'm sure he got mad skillz with his guns. On the PS2 anyway.
 #8 
Old 2002-12-20, 18:51
Spiffy McBang Spiffy McBang is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Bitch cumin back for some more

Oh yeah, gotta love how that GTA: Vice City skill set translates to real life. Especially the targeting system.
 #9 
Old 2002-12-21, 12:06
Evolved Evolved is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Bitch cumin back for some more

quote:
Originally posted by jlp:
That chick I have been talkin bout for a while she is missin me. I can tell cause she keeps callin me and following me hopin I will talk to her. After I been ignoring her given her some space. So why do you think shes cuming back.


Can't you figure any of this stuff out for yourself? Bitch?
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics