About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Sex and Affection
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Sex and Affection Anything and everything about sex and relations. Please try to keep this forum on-topic, since things tend to wander a bit. Search through old topics before posting a new one, as questions get repeated a lot here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-12-19, 22:42
runaway runaway is offline
Regular
 
Default Losing sex drive after orgasming

I was just wondering if anybody else lost interest in sex or people that you are attracted to after orgasming. For example, I was masturbating the other day, while thinking of some girl who I think is really good-looking, and after I came, I wasn't too fond of the girl anymore...In fact, I didn't want anything to do with her. The feeling of attraction usually come back after an hour or so, though.
I ask this because I often hear about guys losing their interest in sex and just wanting to sleep or watch TV or something after having sex.
 #2 
Old 2002-12-19, 22:48
syphon detonator syphon detonator is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Losing sex drive after orgasming

big yes. happens all the time to me and its wierd. thats one of the reasons women say men are most honest a half an hour after sex. so with the said you should avoid talking to her in that time or your going to get into trouble.
 #3 
Old 2002-12-20, 00:03
Chronic-Smoker Chronic-Smoker is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Losing sex drive after orgasming

yup, ive notice that about me also.
 #4 
Old 2002-12-20, 00:21
smiley1fun smiley1fun is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Losing sex drive after orgasming

yeh im jacking off to this hot girl that im thinking bout and then i cum and then i start thinking about all the imperfect parts about her and all bad shyt, it sux!!!
 #5 
Old 2002-12-20, 00:30
reaverX reaverX is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Losing sex drive after orgasming

Herm... I've never experienced that. In fact sometime I'll cum inside a woman and i'm so turned on I just keep going for a second round. If I'm watch porn sometimes I have to turn the tape off or I won't go soft.
 #6 
Old 2002-12-20, 04:45
Spiffy McBang Spiffy McBang is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Losing sex drive after orgasming

I'm surprised you guys think it's so weird. The hornier you are, the less picky you get about what or who is attractive, and vice versa. I don't know the precise chemical breakdown for why this is, but it's completely normal.
 #7 
Old 2002-12-20, 04:47
Regular
 
NJ
Default Re: Losing sex drive after orgasming

I believe the definition of a 'climax' is that the actions after that are not as significant and are less interesting.
 #8 
Old 2002-12-26, 09:57
Mr CrEEP Mr CrEEP is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Losing sex drive after orgasming

probably because all that sexual energy releases, i say its normal
 #9 
Old 2002-12-26, 22:54
Regular
 
Yami no tensai
Default Re: Losing sex drive after orgasming

It's a hormonal thing.
 #10 
Old 2002-12-26, 23:29
Black_Chi Black_Chi is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Losing sex drive after orgasming

Yea me too. I just loose intrest in sex after I bust. After like 20 mins tho im fine and ready to go another round .
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics