|
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
register |
bbs |
search |
rss |
faq |
about
|
 |
 |
meet up |
add to del.icio.us |
digg it
|
 |
 |
| Sex and Affection Anything and everything about sex and relations. Please try to keep this forum on-topic, since things tend to wander a bit. Search through old topics before posting a new one, as questions get repeated a lot here. |
 |
|
|
#1
 2002-12-18, 22:12
|
steel toe caps 
Regular
|
|
|
|
older game
how can you get an older person too like you? hits... tips... tricks..
|
|
#2
 2002-12-18, 22:23
|
96vickersc 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: older game
I wish I knew. I really do  The oldest i've managed to get was a few 19 year olds (i'm 17). I think there's some really nice older looking women. Wish i knew how to get them instead of the 17 year old girls I normally get. Anyone else got any ideas? Chris
|
|
#3
 2002-12-18, 22:32
|
reaverX 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: older game
You tend not to be able to pick them at that age they generally will seduce you if they're interested.
|
|
#4
 2002-12-18, 22:37
|
96vickersc 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: older game
 The worst thing about your post is that i think your right Chris
|
|
#5
 2002-12-18, 22:45
|
reaverX 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: older game
Sorry, I didn't start attracting the attention of older women until I was in my early 20s. Contrary to the fantasy that is "American Pie" older women generally don't go for adolecent boys. There are always exceptions, but blue moons happen more frequently.
|
|
#6
 2002-12-18, 22:51
|
|
|
Re: older game
depends HOW MUCH older? A year? 5? if their more than half your age older what is wrong with you?
|
|
#7
 2002-12-18, 22:56
|
reaverX 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: older game
quote: Originally posted by SpaceFalcon2001: depends HOW MUCH older? A year? 5? if their more than half your age older what is wrong with you?
Ahh... the ol' 50% of age rule 
|
|
#8
 2002-12-18, 23:17
|
steel toe caps 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: older game
their is rules????......maybe two years older
|
|
#9
 2002-12-19, 00:29
|
pretty pinay 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: older game
I'm 23. Can get younger guys anytime. They are easy ones!! I've accepted 18 and 19 year old guys twice (once when I was 22 and one this year when I am 23). Younger guys are OK if they aren't too stupid and imature. If they are still playing marbles and telling "fart" jokes, then I would leave them to the H.S. babae girls. Love, Venus.
|
|
#10
 2002-12-19, 01:06
|
Liquid-Science 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: older game
be funny but not immature
|
|
#11
 2002-12-19, 01:11
|
|
|
Re: older game
quote: Women are like dog shit. The older they get, the easier they are to pick up
- Anonymous *ducks*
|
|
#12
 2002-12-19, 01:24
|
NickSG 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: older game
i got a 18 year old once. I have no idea how i did, she fell for me after a i was helping take care of her and her 2 kid, and i though that she was wanting to stay away from men. But yes, make some jokes, but do not be immature, and be serious sometimes.
|
|
#13
 2002-12-19, 02:18
|
dirtymexican 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: older game
one word. Alcohol
Dm
|
|
#14
 2002-12-19, 05:28
|
steel toe caps 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: older game
nice one dirty
|
|
#15
 2002-12-19, 13:58
|
Painkillers 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: older game
Tigar that is a risky pharse with winter around.
|
|
#16
 2002-12-19, 16:03
|
Spiffy McBang 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: older game
Why would she care?
|
|
#17
 2002-12-19, 16:15
|
Wintermute 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: older game
I dunno, I mean, I'm an older woman, technically, and you'd have to be a pretty outstanding teenager to get my attention.. See, the thing is, when you're female, you spend most of your teenage years trying desperately not to date teenage boys, since they tend to be really immature.. And when you get older, you tend to find yourself attracted to the things that indicate masculinity/maturity like facial hair, body hair, broader shoulders, deeper voice, stuff like that that you can really only get with time..
The only real thing a younger guy would be is a power trip, and that's not my bag.. the only kind of women that are really going to go for much younger guys are the ones that want someone easier to control, someone less.. selfconfident..
I dunno, that's just the way I see it from my advanced age of 25..
|
|
#18
 2002-12-19, 17:25
|
Painkillers 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: older game
Spiffy i dont know, generally i dont have a clue what im doing. It sounded different when i read it the first time i dont know anymore although i've got over 200 posts so i must of done alot of crappy stuff. Oh well back to my little hole in the middle of nowhere.
|
|
#19
 2002-12-20, 05:11
|
|
|
Re: older game
quote: Originally posted by reaverX: Sorry, I didn't start attracting the attention of older women until I was in my early 20s. Contrary to the fantasy that is "American Pie" older women generally don't go for adolecent boys. There are always exceptions, but blue moons happen more frequently.
This would be the exception. http://www.crimelibrary.com/criminal_mind/psychology/marykay_letourneau/
|
|
#20
 2002-12-20, 06:42
|
stormybaka 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: older game
"Advanced age of 25, hmm! Suzie, please don't say it like that.. I'm 27. I have dated a guy 6 yrs younger once, who looked older than he really was. (didn't act it though.) But that didn't quite work, I think I prefer my own age or older.
|
|
 |
 |
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.

totse.com certificate signatures
|
 |
 |
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
|
|