About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Sex and Affection
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Sex and Affection Anything and everything about sex and relations. Please try to keep this forum on-topic, since things tend to wander a bit. Search through old topics before posting a new one, as questions get repeated a lot here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-12-18, 18:51
kingenrage kingenrage is offline
Regular
 
Default ugly make up

Its funny how some woman wear make up and look good. They wear a big amount of make up but it brings out the best of their face.
BUt sometimes when u see those woman without make up u can't sleep at nigth and imagine urself with them.
Yuck.
 #2 
Old 2002-12-18, 20:02
Idak Idak is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: ugly make up

Ok, normally tanned spanish girls do this, outline their lips in a dark brown. My dad said "Lookit'.... doesn't that look like a rectum??" And I can't stop thinking about that...
 #3 
Old 2002-12-18, 20:02
Nyk Nyk is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: ugly make up

On the other hand, some women wear makeup and look really BAD! It's like their friends told them the more makeup they wear, the better.

I see this girl every other day in one of my classes, and her face looks like it's completely coated in 2mm of makeup all the way down her neck. She has no real eyebrows either. It's disgusting, but the worst part is she'd be really pretty if she didn't wear so much makeup.
 #4 
Old 2002-12-18, 20:37
Zergling Zergling is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: ugly make up

I have names for these women.

Plastic 1
Plastic 2
Plastic 3.

Etc.
And yes lots of make up looks extremly ugly I think.

Yea I like natural beauty better.
 #5 
Old 2002-12-18, 22:45
Nokutaan Nokutaan is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: ugly make up

I agree... I prefer women without makeup or similars (piercings,tatoos,whatever)
 #6 
Old 2002-12-19, 01:14
Regular
 
Melbourne
Default Re: ugly make up

quote:
Originally posted by Idak:
Ok, normally tanned spanish girls do this, outline their lips in a dark brown. My dad said "Lookit'.... doesn't that look like a rectum??" And I can't stop thinking about that...


FUCK!

I've just been mentally scarred for life.
 #7 
Old 2002-12-19, 08:38
Swanky Swanky is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: ugly make up

It might be something about me, but generally i think red hair chicks look better without make up, as the hair brings our the details in the face, or something like that.

But i havent really noticed a good looking chick look ugly with make up. And if they are ugly without make up, they are just plain ugly.

But looks are overated, id rather a smart girl, with a personality than a rich blonde bimbo who doesnt know her 5 times tables. No offence to anyone.
 #8 
Old 2002-12-19, 12:31
Moderator
 
The fine line between genius and madness
Default Re: ugly make up

The thing some women haven't seemed to learn is that the trick to wearing makeup is to make it look like you aren't wearing any.
 #9 
Old 2002-12-19, 16:20
Wintermute Wintermute is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: ugly make up

It's funny, I wear makeup to work every time, but I vary what colors I wear, depending on my mood..

If I wear black eyeshadow, people say "hey, you're wearing makeup for once"..

I'm like "uhh, I wear it all the time, you just don't notice"..

I don't really wear much makeup though, I don't like it when people can tell you're wearing foundation or whatever.. And I'll often go without makeup at all..

However, as spiffy can vouch, I *own* a lot of makeup.. I'm a cosmetics junkie.. I like pretty things, shiny things, things that smell nice..
 #10 
Old 2002-12-19, 16:24
Spiffy McBang Spiffy McBang is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: ugly make up

Pretty... shiny...

lol
 #11 
Old 2002-12-19, 17:00
kingenrage kingenrage is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: ugly make up

tell us anicdotes over bad turnd out make up.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics