About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Sex and Affection
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Sex and Affection Anything and everything about sex and relations. Please try to keep this forum on-topic, since things tend to wander a bit. Search through old topics before posting a new one, as questions get repeated a lot here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-12-18, 11:08
Dr.Murdok Dr.Murdok is offline
Regular
 
Default how many

i believ messer once posted this but no one really reply acording to topic
anyway how many ppl on totse is gay?
 #2 
Old 2002-12-18, 12:27
walrus_poker walrus_poker is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: how many

i am gay..
i hate it when people use gay as an insult, whats wrong with me...just because im attracted to the opposite sex... gay people dont just have anal, like people who are straight, they dont just have sex..well maybe some do but there are gay people who just wants to be more than friends with someone of the same sex without any sexual intention.
 #3 
Old 2002-12-18, 13:35
Moderator
 
The fine line between genius and madness
Default Re: how many

You should try what my aunt (who is a teacher) did.

Student (to othere student): Man, that was so gay.
Aunt: I would apreciate it if you wouldn't use that word that way. It's offensive.
Student: What? Do you like gay people?
Aunt: Some of them I realy like.
Student: (stunned silence)
 #4 
Old 2002-12-18, 18:03
NickSG NickSG is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: how many

this doesnt go with some people but most people do not have a problem with gays. The only thing they do not like is when they try to hit on them, or grab their balls or whatever. That is how i am. I dont have a problem with them as long as they dont want me as a boy friend.
 #5 
Old 2002-12-18, 18:13
Certijal Certijal is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: how many

quote:
this doesnt go with some people but most people do not have a problem with gays. The only thing they do not like is when they try to hit on them, or grab their balls or whatever. That is how i am. I dont have a problem with them as long as they dont want me as a boy friend.
You must look gay or hang out in gay places without chicks. I've had a few gay friends and none of them have hit on me seriously (one as, but it was a joke) or tried to grab my balls. You must hang with really horny gays or something.
 #6 
Old 2002-12-18, 21:27
Regular
 
NJ
Default Re: how many

This thread is gay...
 #7 
Old 2002-12-18, 21:52
Dougy Dougy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: how many

quote:
Originally posted by Spirit of '22:
This thread is gay...


your gay
 #8 
Old 2002-12-18, 22:25
CallMeBob CallMeBob is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: how many

NickSG Im with you. I know several people who are gay.
I realy hate this one dude because he hits on me every time he sees me. Dont get me wrong I fully understand its a joke but after a couple of months THIS SHIT GETS OLD.
 #9 
Old 2002-12-18, 23:58
Evolved Evolved is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: how many

quote:
Originally posted by Dougy:
your gay


*you're

I can help you with the spelling, but I don't think I can make this statement politically correct.
 #10 
Old 2002-12-19, 00:31
SwampThing SwampThing is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: how many

So many people have yet to unravel the unparallelled mystery of the appropriate uses of the words your and you're.
 #11 
Old 2002-12-19, 00:45
nothingSafe nothingSafe is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: how many

Next week:
We tackle the difference between its and it's
 #12 
Old 2002-12-19, 00:59
Squarepants Squarepants is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: how many

I don't see why anyone would want to be gay. Or straight. There's sexy boys, there's sexy girls, it's all good.
 #13 
Old 2002-12-19, 01:11
Regular
 
Melbourne
Default Re: how many

quote:
Originally posted by nothingSafe:
Next week:
We tackle the difference between its and it's



No, I don't think that would be a good idea.
They're not ready for apostrophes yet.
 #14 
Old 2002-12-19, 01:36
syphon detonator syphon detonator is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: how many

they can fuck each other in the ass as much as they like so long as they stay away from me. if they are gay and not feminine i can deal, if they are feminine they i wont go near them. i could be considered a homophobe by that i suppose and im fine with being a homophobe.
 #15 
Old 2002-12-19, 02:01
NickSG NickSG is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: how many

i dont really like those people who are fiminene so much that when you say something to them, they reply, are you super serious? Like oh, my god, and they always wear those loud as flower shirts.
 #16 
Old 2002-12-19, 04:20
mr.chronic mr.chronic is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: how many

I fucken hate faggots

they are so disgusting and spread AIDS. go away onto an island and stop spreading the worst disease of all. The gay disease. Dont gimme that we are born gay shit. YOU INFLUENCE OTHERS. Secret organizations liek cults. FAGORTS
 #17 
Old 2002-12-19, 04:36
outcast234 outcast234 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: how many

quote:
Originally posted by mr.chronic:
I fucken hate faggots

they are so disgusting and spread AIDS. go away onto an island and stop spreading the worst disease of all. The gay disease. Dont gimme that we are born gay shit. YOU INFLUENCE OTHERS. Secret organizations liek cults. FAGORTS



Hmm, if you knew anything about the american goverment, you would know that they injected gay guys with aids, and it spread from there.. so gays didn't cause it, the american goverment did..

I vote we all rally and overthrow the goverment.

Outcast

 #18 
Old 2002-12-19, 05:00
midas_the_happy_canadian midas_the_happy_canadian is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: how many

quote:
Originally posted by mr.chronic:
I fucken hate faggots

they are so disgusting and spread AIDS. go away onto an island and stop spreading the worst disease of all. The gay disease. Dont gimme that we are born gay shit. YOU INFLUENCE OTHERS. Secret organizations liek cults. FAGORTS



I fucken hate FAGORTS to(o)
just learn to spell, asshole.

--- ---
 #19 
Old 2002-12-19, 05:02
ebeneezer goode ebeneezer goode is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: how many

I'm just happy
 #20 
Old 2002-12-19, 06:08
cheezzdipp cheezzdipp is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: how many

quote:
Originally posted by mr.chronic:
I fucken hate faggots

they are so disgusting and spread AIDS. go away onto an island and stop spreading the worst disease of all. The gay disease. Dont gimme that we are born gay shit. YOU INFLUENCE OTHERS. Secret organizations liek cults. FAGORTS




grrrrr........... (shakes fist)

 #21 
Old 2002-12-19, 08:16
TJTay89 TJTay89 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: how many

Yeah I am not gay, i might be bi, but the only reason i think that is cuz some movie starts are hot. Anyway there is nothing wrong with being gay, and anyone that hates gays are fucking close minded ppl.
 #22 
Old 2002-12-19, 10:37
outcast234 outcast234 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: how many

quote:
Originally posted by TJTay89:
Yeah I am not gay, i might be bi, but the only reason i think that is cuz some movie starts are hot. Anyway there is nothing wrong with being gay, and anyone that hates gays are fucking close minded ppl.


Don't hate em, just don't like em much, maybe cause this one bi guy at my school thought i was gay(me and my friends pretend sometimes, it gets hella laughs outta people) and he started callin my house, hittin on me at school, really ruining my rep.. after tell him MANY times to leave me alone, he finally quit calling and hittin on me. i think thats why i don't like gays much, though lezbos are great =)

Outcast
 #23 
Old 2002-12-19, 12:36
Moderator
 
The fine line between genius and madness
Default Re: how many

quote:
Originally posted by CallMeBob:
NickSG Im with you. I know several people who are gay.
I realy hate this one dude because he hits on me every time he sees me. Dont get me wrong I fully understand its a joke but after a couple of months THIS SHIT GETS OLD.



You must know Jimmy too. Punch him in the face for me.
 #24 
Old 2002-12-19, 12:41
Anthrax Anthrax is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: how many

>>Hmm, if you knew anything about the american goverment, you would know that they injected gay guys with aids, and it spread from there.. so gays didn't cause it, the american goverment did..

I vote we all rally and overthrow the goverment.

Outcast<<

Congratulations. You have to of just said the most idiotic phrase on this site.

I cant say that im an expert on the subject but im pretty sure aids came from monkeys.

And even if you were right (your not) explain to me why the american government decided to inject AIDS into homosexuals hmmm.

Fuck your a dumb, GAY shit.

I dont hate fags but i dont Particularly like them either. It's just wrong.

 #25 
Old 2002-12-19, 13:39
walrus_poker walrus_poker is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: how many

i dont see anything in girls thats all
quote:
Originally posted by Squarepants:
I don't see why anyone would want to be gay. Or straight. There's sexy boys, there's sexy girls, it's all good.


 #26 
Old 2002-12-19, 13:54
Painkillers Painkillers is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: how many

A few points firstly who ever said that gay people are dicks and all those other things, grow up and mature.
Second we had the aids discussion and yeah it came from monkeys.
Third aids is spread by intercourse it doesn't matter if you are gay or not it�s possibly to spread aids, arguing against that point just shows how uneducated you are.
Finally what does it matter to you if other people are gay it not your life maybe one day you will discover that you're gay.
 #27 
Old 2002-12-19, 14:58
max_pepper max_pepper is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: how many

I'm a 22 yro "bi" jewish female...does that make me a "faggot too cause i enjoy eating pussy as well as sucking a good hard cock ??
Nosey people want to know yall...
 #28 
Old 2002-12-19, 22:50
mr.chronic mr.chronic is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: how many

lesbians are cool

gay faggy men are jsut fucken disgusting go stick your dick in an electrical socket your fagorts. YES I MEANT TO SPELL IT THAT WAY YOU HOMERSECKSHUALS!
 #29 
Old 2002-12-19, 22:52
Faerie9 Faerie9 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: how many

Grow up. or take your own advice, it might be more interesting!
 #30 
Old 2002-12-19, 22:54
runaway runaway is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: how many

If I were gay, I'd have the perfect pick-up line. "You know you're a cutie, now stick it in my bootie!" :P
 #31 
Old 2002-12-19, 22:56
Sagewisher1 Sagewisher1 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: how many

A clever line is worth turning gay for.
 #32 
Old 2002-12-19, 22:57
Sagewisher1 Sagewisher1 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: how many

Oh, and I'm a wannabe-bisexual.
 #33 
Old 2002-12-19, 23:05
runaway runaway is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: how many

Being bi-sexual is like the new fad at my school. Even straight people are pretending to be bi, just cuz everyone else is doing it...
 #34 
Old 2002-12-19, 23:45
brainuser brainuser is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: how many

quote:
Originally posted by walrus_poker:
i am gay..
i hate it when people use gay as an insult, whats wrong with me...just because im attracted to the opposite sex... gay people dont just have anal, like people who are straight, they dont just have sex..well maybe some do but there are gay people who just wants to be more than friends with someone of the same sex without any sexual intention.



This should be obvious but I'm going to point it out anyway. When someone uses gay as a derogatory term it usually has nothing to do with sexual orientation, it's just a word used to describe something you don't like or someone you don't like.

Example: Someone is having trouble solving a math problem. That person says out loud, "damn this problem is gay".
 #35 
Old 2002-12-19, 23:56
runaway runaway is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: how many

But now people see "gay" as a bad thing, because it is used to mean bad things...
 #36 
Old 2002-12-20, 00:00
reaverX reaverX is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: how many

quote:
Originally posted by brainuser:
This should be obvious but I'm going to point it out anyway. When someone uses gay as a derogatory term it usually has nothing to do with sexual orientation, it's just a word used to describe something you don't like or someone you don't like.

Example: Someone is having trouble solving a math problem. That person says out loud, "damn this problem is gay".



What if you exchanged the word for another one like, oh, say nigger. "Damn this problem is nigger" clearly indicates that you've already assigned a negative connotation to being gay and now use it to insult other things.
 #37 
Old 2002-12-20, 02:54
CallMeBob CallMeBob is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: how many

I say gay about shit like homework once in a while and its all good and fine.
When u say that around gay people it just doesnt feel right. Sometimes it will slip out and im thinking to myself damn that was fucked up. But usualy it doesnt seem bad.


[This message has been edited by CallMeBob (edited 12-20-2002).]
 #38 
Old 2002-12-20, 04:39
Spiffy McBang Spiffy McBang is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: how many

I dunno, I call things gay or homogay a lot... as for gay people, whatever, I'm not homophobic, if any of what few people I do stuff with around here happened to be gay, it wouldn't matter half a shit to me.

I've thought about this before, and honestly, I think it's that "gay" is such a quick, short, easy word to say that it finds use. It doesn't work to put in a derogatory term for some race or another, because most of them just sound bad. "Nigger" is a shitty word, period. Harsh sounding. Gay is.. gay. Remember, gay used to mean happy, it wasn't always a bad word. Slides off the tongue easily (I know someone has a comment all lined up for that one). If you're gay, don't take it too personally. With a lot of people who say it, it's a matter of language, not homophobia.
 #39 
Old 2002-12-20, 20:03
reaverX reaverX is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: how many

quote:
Originally posted by Spiffy McBang:
I dunno, I call things gay or homogay a lot... as for gay people, whatever, I'm not homophobic, if any of what few people I do stuff with around here happened to be gay, it wouldn't matter half a shit to me.

I've thought about this before, and honestly, I think it's that "gay" is such a quick, short, easy word to say that it finds use. It doesn't work to put in a derogatory term for some race or another, because most of them just sound bad. "Nigger" is a shitty word, period. Harsh sounding. Gay is.. gay. Remember, gay used to mean happy, it wasn't always a bad word. Slides off the tongue easily (I know someone has a comment all lined up for that one). If you're gay, don't take it too personally. With a lot of people who say it, it's a matter of language, not homophobia.



Err. That doesn't make any sense. "This problem is happy." I'm sorry, that doesn't float. It's obviously meant to be derogatory and there's only one way to use gay in a derogatory fashion, as a reference to something despised. Generally people don't despise happiness so the only other meaning of the word that could be referred to is in terms of homosexuality.

This problem is gay = This problem sucks ass
gay = sucks ass
homos suck ass
There's no other way to construe it
 #40 
Old 2002-12-21, 02:03
Spiffy McBang Spiffy McBang is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: how many

Wow. Holy shit, wow. Either I said that totally wrong, or you need to go read that shit again, because that's not what I said at all.

Say it. "Gay." Now compare it to the way "nigger" or "kike" sounds. "Gay" flows off the tongue very easily. It also used to be used very often in a positive sense (thus the mention that it used to mean "happy"), unlike most other derogatory terms. Besides, it's not really a slur- it might be used nastily at times, but considering there are gay bars, gay/lesbian organizations, gay magazines, etc., which describe themselves exactly that way, it doesn't carry with it an automatically bad connotation.

All I'm saying is, because of all that, calling something gay is a very weak insult. Most of the time, it's not meant with the thought that gays are bad, this is bad, therefore this is gay. It's just a word. Don't take too much offense to it if it's directed at something random, not you.
 #41 
Old 2002-12-21, 02:40
ShockWaveTrio ShockWaveTrio is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: how many

Welp, we got a bit off topic haven't we...?

I'm not gay, and I try and hold off from saying the word 'gay' when talking about something, such as homework, because it just doesn't make sense if you really think about it.

I do know a few bi-sexual people at my local high school.

A friend of mine is bi, and so is her sister. That seems odd to me, I've never heard of bi sisters. No, they aren't bi TOGETHER, you sickos.

---
Quick English lesson:
It's = It is.
Its = Possesive(takes the place of the pro/noun in the sentance, or so I think.)
EXAMPLE:
It's a good day today.
Its chair.

Have a good day everyone.
 #42 
Old 2002-12-21, 06:22
mr.chronic mr.chronic is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: how many

whne i say gay i say it as that is the worst thign ever possible. good grammer there. I use gay because i hate faggots so i hate thigns i say are gay, like fags
 #43 
Old 2002-12-22, 11:29
Anthrax Anthrax is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: how many

Heres an idea...

Who gives a shit.
If you wanna be gay then you should just accept that not everyone will like you. If people dont like you for who you are then they get stuffed.

I call negative things gay because its just a habit i picked up.

Heres an example.
eg.This Topic is GAY
 #44 
Old 2002-12-23, 02:47
Harry-Pothead Harry-Pothead is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: how many

Im not gay but what's up with the hatred for people unlike yourself? Im tired of the words that flow from some people's mouths like a semi truck delievering a big pile of shit to my ear's everytime some of you people speak.. No I dont like the idea of gay men, but they dont protest straight men..So why should I care about how they live their live's? Come on let's all just say were gay.. Gay is just a word.. Yes im SO GAY.. Im pretty happy right now.. I know some homosexual's and they are very nice people.. Oh and to you hatin mo fo's that are gonna write some stupid reply to this post cuz i didnt spell something right or whatever well go ahead and kiss my ass.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics