About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Sex and Affection
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Sex and Affection Anything and everything about sex and relations. Please try to keep this forum on-topic, since things tend to wander a bit. Search through old topics before posting a new one, as questions get repeated a lot here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-12-17, 12:26
jlp jlp is offline
Regular
 
Default Drugs with sex is it better?

When I get high I can go on forever and have a big nutt. When I drink there is no way I can nutt. When I do coke I get soo horny want to fuck alot of girls so is sex better with drugs.
 #2 
Old 2002-12-17, 16:14
Zergling Zergling is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Drugs with sex is it better?

Actually for me. I got high twice in my life.
Had sex with my gf one of those times.
If was actually a horrible experiance I think.

The orgasm just seemed distant and like it was a dream. Almost like a memory of an orgasm. I lasted about a minute also.

Which is wierd for me because I can usaully last about 15-40 minutes.
 #3 
Old 2002-12-17, 17:00
Aspera Aspera is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Drugs with sex is it better?

Smoke some northen lights or any sativa hybrid for a good stoner boner... Indica makes you weaker and you can't keep it up as well... Give the chick some coke or better yet crystal meth... But don't do any meth yourself because that it makes you soft... E is alright the first time if you are with a prudish chick... Really through, some girls need an excuse to get wild and freaky... Boos and drugs can be a great excuse... Stay away from H though...


quote:
Originally posted by jlp:
When I get high I can go on forever and have a big nutt. When I drink there is no way I can nutt. When I do coke I get soo horny want to fuck alot of girls so is sex better with drugs.


 #4 
Old 2002-12-17, 17:05
Regular
 
Antipodes
Default Re: Drugs with sex is it better?

Don't get drunk, it will suck
 #5 
Old 2002-12-17, 17:17
pretty pinay pretty pinay is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Drugs with sex is it better?

Your drugs SUCK!! You can keep all your "stoner boners". If the guy's got a boner, I want to know that I GAVE IT TO HIM, and that it's because of ME that he's got it,---and NOT because of some stupid drug!! For me, your drugs SUCK!! Love, Venus.
 #6 
Old 2002-12-17, 17:55
Painkillers Painkillers is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Drugs with sex is it better?

Half the people on this site clearly dont do as much drugs as they say, if they did then they would be proper fucked up. Also great sex which in the morning you wont remember now thats fun,
 #7 
Old 2002-12-18, 03:12
Aspera Aspera is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Drugs with sex is it better?

Well it isn't the weed or any drug that gives you a stoner boner its the fact that it loosens your inhibitions a bit more... Making sex more fun sometimes... Have you ever tried mixing drugs and sex? If you haven't you have no right to judge... If you have.. well, different stokes for different folks...

quote:
Originally posted by pretty pinay:
Your drugs SUCK!! You can keep all your "stoner boners". If the guy's got a boner, I want to know that I GAVE IT TO HIM,

Damn, look at the ego on you... Not a good look for a broad... I thought asian chicks where docile? calm down.


and that it's because of ME that he's got it,---and NOT because of some stupid drug!!



 #8 
Old 2002-12-18, 05:28
pretty pinay pretty pinay is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Drugs with sex is it better?

Hi, Aspera: Sorry, it's not an "ego" thing!! We ARE docile. But some of us (for instance, ME) just like to know it's ME (and not just some chemical) that's turned the guy on to me. Docile, yes. We'll go down with the hot guy with a smile on our face......but with a frown if it's the drug that's making him want to take us there. Love, Venus.
 #9 
Old 2002-12-18, 06:46
Aternimus Aternimus is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Drugs with sex is it better?

Aspera, thought you'd like to know. The reason meth fucks up your mushroom tip is because you over amp, just don't do so much. Could also be because your mind is racing so it's hard to concentrate on the actual fucking. I could be wrong, every person is different.
 #10 
Old 2002-12-19, 10:44
jlp jlp is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Drugs with sex is it better?

I do my fair share of drugs right now I took x before school startin to trip so don't talk all this shit bout taking drugs.
 #11 
Old 2002-12-19, 22:14
Regular
 
Melbourne
Default Re: Drugs with sex is it better?

quote:
Originally posted by jlp:
I do my fair share of drugs right now I took x before school startin to trip so don't talk all this shit bout taking drugs.


I do my fair share of bakery goods right now I took choc-chip muffins before doing my homework so don't give people shit for answering your question.
 #12 
Old 2002-12-19, 22:34
runaway runaway is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Drugs with sex is it better?

I hear that once you have sex on drugs, having sex sober is never good anymore and you have to get high just to have good sex.
 #13 
Old 2002-12-20, 00:31
Frey Grimrod Frey Grimrod is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Drugs with sex is it better?

that story is most common with mdma... as for its validity...
 #14 
Old 2002-12-20, 00:54
ebeneezer goode ebeneezer goode is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Drugs with sex is it better?

i've had sex several times on E, it gives you a lot more bang for your buck. plus coming feels really intense.
the downside is it can take a little longer to get it up but once you're there its fine.

i hearitly recommend it
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics