About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Sex and Affection
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Sex and Affection Anything and everything about sex and relations. Please try to keep this forum on-topic, since things tend to wander a bit. Search through old topics before posting a new one, as questions get repeated a lot here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-12-17, 03:20
muffdiver muffdiver is offline
Regular
 
Default Masturbation and ........

Masturbating is great, but sometimes taking a great fat shit just feels a lot better. Is this wrong or do i have other fellow shitters here?
 #2 
Old 2002-12-17, 03:27
Big_Black_Boat Big_Black_Boat is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Masturbation and ........

ya sometimes when you take a shit it feel good if its a quiikie
 #3 
Old 2002-12-17, 03:44
Certijal Certijal is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Masturbation and ........

If you need to shit and your about to burst, its a very nice relief but I don't think shitting feels better than masturbation, I don't think shitting comes anywhere near.
 #4 
Old 2002-12-17, 04:08
muffdiver muffdiver is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Masturbation and ........

i dont know i thikn taking shits are great, about as good as fried chicken.
 #5 
Old 2002-12-17, 05:31
Regular
 
Default Re: Masturbation and ........

yea feels good when ur bursting and u get relieved but its not as ood as masturbatin
 #6 
Old 2002-12-17, 17:52
Moderator
 
The fine line between genius and madness
Default Re: Masturbation and ........

I think you need to read some Freud. He had a lot to say about anal plesure.
 #7 
Old 2002-12-17, 21:47
SadbutTrue SadbutTrue is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Masturbation and ........

Even so, about 90% of what Frued said has been proven wrong or was an elementary view of the obvious, and is outdated now.
 #8 
Old 2002-12-17, 21:54
Painkillers Painkillers is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Masturbation and ........

Might aswell(one word or two) bring this up now what about masturbation and shitting at the same... ok i'll leave that thought.
 #9 
Old 2002-12-17, 23:32
logical-not logical-not is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Masturbation and ........

Quite personally, I don't LIKE masturbation, per se. I think: "Wow, I'm beating off, I'm such a loser." So, naturally, I prefer a great shit.
 #10 
Old 2002-12-18, 05:11
Regular
 
Melbourne
Default Re: Masturbation and ........

Freud had some severe sexual issues he should have resolved before he started writing.
 #11 
Old 2002-12-18, 05:13
Sagewisher1 Sagewisher1 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Masturbation and ........

..and maybe stoppd with the coke?
 #12 
Old 2002-12-18, 18:35
KjeXz0r KjeXz0r is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Masturbation and ........

quote:
Originally posted by logical-not:
Quite personally, I don't LIKE masturbation, per se. I think: "Wow, I'm beating off, I'm such a loser."


OMG you don't like pleasure?!
Well i'm proud to be a loser, cause i masturbate!

- Kay
 #13 
Old 2002-12-19, 01:22
Regular
 
Melbourne
Default Re: Masturbation and ........

While you're jacking off it's like, "Oooh yeah, I AM A SEX GOD!!!!! OOOOH YEEEAAAAHHH!!!!!"

*splurt*

"Fuck I'm such a loser"
 #14 
Old 2002-12-19, 08:46
Spiffy McBang Spiffy McBang is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Masturbation and ........

Better a loser with his head straight than a loser shifting in his chair, too horny to think.
 #15 
Old 2002-12-19, 09:45
anemic slug anemic slug is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Masturbation and ........

i reckon taking a good shit after 11 days is fukn awsome. hits the side of the bowl and stands there like a big stick. lol felt goooooooooooooood.
 #16 
Old 2002-12-19, 10:28
outcast234 outcast234 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Masturbation and ........

quote:
Originally posted by Spiffy McBang:
Better a loser with his head straight than a loser shifting in his chair, too horny to think.


Hmm, beatin off is great, but the shifting in the chair too horny to think is a great feeling too.. it helps err, helped the school days go by("Homeschooled" now)though i still hang out over at my high school all the time

Outcast

 #17 
Old 2002-12-19, 23:59
muffdiver muffdiver is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Masturbation and ........

something just happened...........diarhrea doesnt count.
 #18 
Old 2002-12-20, 03:21
dirtymexican dirtymexican is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Masturbation and ........

well, only if it is one of those you can truly take satisfaction in because its too big to flush, so you hafta break it with the toilet brush... not that i have ever had to do that...but, i myself ( sounds like multiple personality disorder right there) prefer a good pope punishin over shitting any day. with the pope, you only need one thing of kleenex, or tp, whichever you prefer.

Dm
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics