About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Sex and Affection
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Sex and Affection Anything and everything about sex and relations. Please try to keep this forum on-topic, since things tend to wander a bit. Search through old topics before posting a new one, as questions get repeated a lot here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-12-16, 13:54
ahriman ahriman is offline
Regular
 
Default straight men wearing womens panties?

im curious: do straight men like to wear womens underwear or is it just gay guys? and would women like guys wearing panties ?

dont flame me... im honestly curious... ive just overheard a few interesting things ...
 #2 
Old 2002-12-16, 14:18
Wintermute Wintermute is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: straight men wearing womens panties?

Transvestites can be of either orientation. Liking to wear women's clothes/panties/makeup whatever is not a sign of being gay, it's a sign that you like wearing women's clothes etc.

As for women liking it, it's like everything else, I'm sure there are women out there who are into it.. I personally am not, but whatever floats your boat. I don't think I'd be particularly bothered if someone I chose to be with was like that, unless it was to an obsessive extreme..

 #3 
Old 2002-12-16, 15:33
rockfan_24 rockfan_24 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: straight men wearing womens panties?

i personaly dont but its ok with me

i think some people of different sexualitys like to ware womane cloths

i know i guy who does about 3 times a week and he is in a full-time relationship
 #4 
Old 2002-12-16, 17:35
Moderator
 
The fine line between genius and madness
Default Re: straight men wearing womens panties?

My girlfriend often doesn't wear any underwear.
 #5 
Old 2002-12-16, 19:26
Regular
 
somewhere up there
Default Re: straight men wearing womens panties?

I've heard of couples swapping underwear sans bra. That's ok I guess.
 #6 
Old 2002-12-16, 22:29
Regular
 
Monkey Island
Default Re: straight men wearing womens panties?

Womens underwear are pretty soft. If she wants me to wear it because it turns her on, sure I will. No one else has to know. However I won't just go out and buy some for my own pleasure... I'm not a sicko
 #7 
Old 2002-12-16, 23:28
Squarepants Squarepants is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: straight men wearing womens panties?

quote:
Originally posted by SpaceFalcon2001:
Womens underwear are pretty soft. If she wants me to wear it because it turns her on, sure I will. No one else has to know.

That's pretty much exactly how I feel.

quote:
However I won't just go out and buy some for my own pleasure... I'm not a sicko

Neither would I... I prefer the freedom of only wearing one layer of clothing... society dictates that people should wear underwear, screw them!!!!!! Rage against the undergarment machine, everyone...
 #8 
Old 2002-12-16, 23:55
NickSG NickSG is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: straight men wearing womens panties?

my girlfriend wears thongs sometimes, but when she is over at my house the only thing she wears is her socks.
 #9 
Old 2002-12-17, 04:30
Moderator
 
Default Re: straight men wearing womens panties?

the last thing I would wear is a thong, I don�t want to see my balls cut off ...
 #10 
Old 2002-12-17, 23:35
logical-not logical-not is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: straight men wearing womens panties?

Je ne sais pas...
 #11 
Old 2002-12-19, 07:19
ahriman ahriman is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: straight men wearing womens panties?

quote:
Originally posted by BSK:
the last thing I would wear is a thong, I don�t want to see my balls cut off ...


Actually theyre quite comfortable, my x-girlfriend bought me a guy's g a while back and it was pretty leniant on the jewels, except for that strange wedgie feeling
but that passes ...
 #12 
Old 2002-12-20, 17:31
Regular
 
Antipodes
Default Re: straight men wearing womens panties?

Who remembers on the cindy margolis show (I hate that show, the chicas are fine and the guys are annoying as) where people went into a tent so see how quickly they could switch their bathers?
 #13 
Old 2002-12-20, 18:22
Moderator
 
Default Re: straight men wearing womens panties?

quote:
Originally posted by ahriman:
my x-girlfriend bought me a guy's g a while back


look at the topic ...

Besides, every womens slip would be like a string, or don�t you use the backside to your front so nothing can "fall out"?

 #14 
Old 2002-12-20, 22:48
Starcraft Starcraft is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: straight men wearing womens panties?

Acually i had wore a pair of panties before. It is made by victoria's secret. What I have to say is its soft and smooth.But when I put it on it was kinda tight. But its quite flexable to it adjusted to my balls. It anit really that bad.Even though the size is extra small.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics