About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Sex and Affection
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Sex and Affection Anything and everything about sex and relations. Please try to keep this forum on-topic, since things tend to wander a bit. Search through old topics before posting a new one, as questions get repeated a lot here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-12-13, 06:19
eskyhead eskyhead is offline
Regular
 
Default Need opinions of good sex books

G'day everyone,
This is my first post here so I thought I'd make it a perverted one in some sense.
I'm after a few good sex books ( for me & gf ) that has heaps of good positions, techniques and stuff. Some of you must have a few at home that you can recommend me....
thanks in advance...

EH
 #2 
Old 2002-12-13, 09:07
GreaterEvil GreaterEvil is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Need opinions of good sex books

check out 'The Art of Sexual Ecstacy" by Margo Anand. It's a book on tantric which is some sweet stuff.
-GreaterEvil
 #3 
Old 2002-12-13, 12:26
Moderator
 
The fine line between genius and madness
Default Re: Need opinions of good sex books

Try Generation SEX by Dr. Judy.

I haven't read it myself, but it was written by a radio shrink I highly respect.
 #4 
Old 2002-12-13, 13:27
Wintermute Wintermute is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Need opinions of good sex books

Barefoot Doctor's Handbook for modern lovers.. probably listed under "stephen russell"

Great book, great guy..
 #5 
Old 2002-12-13, 18:02
Regular
 
somewhere up there
Default Re: Need opinions of good sex books

The good old "kama sutra".
 #6 
Old 2002-12-15, 17:44
eskyhead eskyhead is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Need opinions of good sex books

cheers people,
I ordered the first book and still deciding on the others...
good stuff
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics