About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Sex and Affection
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Sex and Affection Anything and everything about sex and relations. Please try to keep this forum on-topic, since things tend to wander a bit. Search through old topics before posting a new one, as questions get repeated a lot here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-12-13, 03:40
TheSell0ut TheSell0ut is offline
Regular
 
Default Lube doesn't work for me

It doesn't work.
It makes me soft(as opposed to jacking off with out lube).

So am I cursed?
 #2 
Old 2002-12-13, 04:54
bribble13 bribble13 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Lube doesn't work for me

Naw, you shouldn't use lube to jack off, only to get into a tight hole. half the sensation when you're jackin is in the friction between your hand/s and your tackle.
 #3 
Old 2002-12-13, 23:31
Squarepants Squarepants is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Lube doesn't work for me

quote:
Originally posted by bribble13:
Naw, you shouldn't use lube to jack off, only to get into a tight hole. half the sensation when you're jackin is in the friction between your hand/s and your tackle.


I personally couldn't disagree more... I used to work with dry hands until last year, when I tried some hand lotion and it felt sooo much better....

You might be cursed, or maybe you have some subconscious belief that using lube and masturbating is not the kind of thing a straight red-blooded American male should be doing and it's causing you to not be able to concentrate and go through with it.... think so?
 #4 
Old 2002-12-14, 02:15
NickSG NickSG is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Lube doesn't work for me

for probably forget about the girl you were jacking off to, open you eyes, look around, and see your 4 year old sister wondering what the fuck you were doing. Im just jokin man. I dont know why that happens. I think that when there is some, it fells more like the real thing.
 #5 
Old 2002-12-14, 14:51
TheSell0ut TheSell0ut is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Lube doesn't work for me

quote:
Originally posted by Squarepants:
I personally couldn't disagree more... I used to work with dry hands until last year, when I tried some hand lotion and it felt sooo much better....

You might be cursed, or maybe you have some subconscious belief that using lube and masturbating is not the kind of thing a straight red-blooded American male should be doing and it's causing you to not be able to concentrate and go through with it.... think so?



I'm not a straight red-blooded American male though(and I know of those who do use lube).
Lotion makes it take alot longer, and I often just get bored of it.

[This message has been edited by TheSell0ut (edited 12-14-2002).]
 #6 
Old 2002-12-14, 15:39
NAAGAL NAAGAL is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Lube doesn't work for me

lube is what makes it feel better cuz you can concentrate on the head more with out getting that irrated feeling and burning sensation (which isnt that great). Dry, all you can do (unless you can handle the friction burn) is put your hand on the skin below the head and move which gives me NO pleasure at all. If i do it that way, I do it as fast ass possible so I can blow my load cuz i dont get any pleasure except for the climax out of it.
 #7 
Old 2002-12-16, 07:53
Regular
 
Default Re: Lube doesn't work for me

ummm u dont need lube, only if ur having sex and the chick is really tight
 #8 
Old 2002-12-16, 09:16
Urinal_Cake Urinal_Cake is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Lube doesn't work for me

Sit on the toilet lid and wrap a length of toilet paper around your cock and masturebate like that. It takes away the sweaty friction of going dry so no burns etc. It will only work with nice 'soft' paper, not cheap stuff.
-Jamie
 #9 
Old 2002-12-16, 14:01
Painkillers Painkillers is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Lube doesn't work for me

Thank you for that wonderful information.
 #10 
Old 2002-12-16, 14:15
Wintermute Wintermute is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Lube doesn't work for me

Do whatever you like and quit worrying about it..

lube, no lube, either way it feels good..
 #11 
Old 2002-12-18, 12:24
walrus_poker walrus_poker is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Lube doesn't work for me

lub feels better in general for most people, but then again, might not for some people. everyone is different
 #12 
Old 2002-12-18, 13:35
frontalobe frontalobe is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Lube doesn't work for me

Stop whining and be a man, do it rough and hard.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics