About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Sex and Affection
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Sex and Affection Anything and everything about sex and relations. Please try to keep this forum on-topic, since things tend to wander a bit. Search through old topics before posting a new one, as questions get repeated a lot here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-12-12, 11:37
jlp jlp is offline
Regular
 
Default This Down Ass chick

There is a down ass chick in my first hour. She partys a lot she always says whats up in the hall way. What do I say to ask her out on a date
 #2 
Old 2002-12-12, 12:40
Wintermute Wintermute is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: This Down Ass chick

"do you wanna go out sometime?"

Really, it's not that hard..
 #3 
Old 2002-12-12, 12:48
FRO-mage FRO-mage is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: This Down Ass chick

yeah, that'd do it.

If you're good friends, do what Wintermute said. If you've just been checking her out, spend some time to get to know her. Then, once you have enough confidence and have learned enough about her to know roughly what she might say, ask her out.
 #4 
Old 2002-12-12, 13:08
pretty pinay pretty pinay is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: This Down Ass chick

Same advice from me as always: (1) Be BRAVE, and (2) Go a little SLOWER than you want to.
Love, Venus.
 #5 
Old 2002-12-12, 13:08
the_mean_farmer the_mean_farmer is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: This Down Ass chick

what do you have to lose by asking her out?
the worst that came happen is she says no..

 #6 
Old 2002-12-12, 16:36
Sol463 Sol463 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: This Down Ass chick

Just walk up look her in the eyes and say, "Damn baby those are some nice legs, what time do they open?"

Chicks dig confidence. -The Clitoris
 #7 
Old 2002-12-12, 16:40
jumpunderaboat jumpunderaboat is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: This Down Ass chick

But thats really cheesey
 #8 
Old 2002-12-12, 17:27
Painkillers Painkillers is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: This Down Ass chick

quote:
Originally posted by Sol463:
Just walk up look her in the eyes and say, "Damn baby those are some nice legs, what time do they open?"

Chicks dig confidence. -The Clitoris



Dont know who you been talking but thats crap. You must have some dopey girls. And the asking her out thing, please just go up to her and ask her out like wintermute said. Also read because this has been discussed about 10 times with the same answer each time.
 #9 
Old 2002-12-12, 17:32
insertnamehere insertnamehere is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: This Down Ass chick

Well it depends my dear friend Jlp. If youre minging and have a shitty personality dont go for it. Otherwise yes.
 #10 
Old 2002-12-12, 17:54
Sol463 Sol463 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: This Down Ass chick

I will be passing out sense of humours in about a half an hour, if you would like to pick one up, I'll be in back next to the tourist info box.

 #11 
Old 2002-12-12, 18:52
jumpunderaboat jumpunderaboat is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: This Down Ass chick

Seriously...wehey I need to get about 5 for Jeffy.
 #12 
Old 2002-12-12, 19:49
The_Famicommie The_Famicommie is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: This Down Ass chick

Will someone explain to me what a "Down Ass Chick" is? I mean, I get the chick part, but Down Ass evades most of my logic faculties.
 #13 
Old 2002-12-13, 00:42
The_Scrub The_Scrub is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: This Down Ass chick

quote:
Originally posted by The_Famicommie:
Will someone explain to me what a "Down Ass Chick" is? I mean, I get the chick part, but Down Ass evades most of my logic faculties.


You're a nerd, it's slang for a cool person. Like they're "down" with cool shit. Fuck, how old are you?

 #14 
Old 2002-12-13, 01:49
The_Famicommie The_Famicommie is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: This Down Ass chick

Oh no! Not a... NERD? I've been maligned! How old am I? Truly one of the best insults I have ever recieved. Give the man a prize!

So let's analyze this: "They're 'down' with cool shit. Apparently, someone forgot to flush the night before, chilling the fecal matter within the toilet bowl. Now, this 'chick' accidently falls into the toilet and is sucked into the pipes below, making them 'down' with 'cool shit'. I get ya now.

Either that, or I was making fun of the ghetto thug from Mt. Pleasant, which happens to be quite a charming community. I've been there many times.
 #15 
Old 2002-12-13, 02:06
Certijal Certijal is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: This Down Ass chick

I'd reply, but you've already got your answer.

Why am I posting then? 'Cuz. HA!

Now go get tha down ass chicks in da houze!!!!����!�!��!�!!��!
 #16 
Old 2002-12-13, 06:38
Moderator
 
The fine line between genius and madness
Default Re: This Down Ass chick

quote:
Originally posted by the_mean_farmer:
what do you have to lose by asking her out?
the worst that came happen is she says no..



Not true, I once had a girl transfer out of both of the classes we had together. All I did was write her some poetry...
 #17 
Old 2002-12-17, 12:28
jlp jlp is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: This Down Ass chick

I went over to her the other day talk about me and talk about sex it worked out alright we can talk forever what do I do next ask her out on a date or what
 #18 
Old 2002-12-17, 14:42
Painkillers Painkillers is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: This Down Ass chick

Whats wrong with you, is it impossible for you to make descisions. Serously people on totse can not tell you every step of the relationship decide yourself.
 #19 
Old 2002-12-17, 20:59
Dougy Dougy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: This Down Ass chick

quote:
Originally posted by Wintermute:
"do you wanna go out sometime?"

Really, it's not that hard..



its not that hard if you dont know her well
 #20 
Old 2002-12-19, 10:50
jlp jlp is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: This Down Ass chick

Actually I make the decisions first then I go on her and see if people say the same thing I do. THats all it is.
 #21 
Old 2002-12-19, 22:16
Regular
 
Melbourne
Default Re: This Down Ass chick

quote:
Originally posted by jlp:
Actually I make the decisions first then I go on her and see if people say the same thing I do. THats all it is.


In that case, the best analysis you're gonna get is from her.
 #22 
Old 2002-12-19, 22:29
Regular
 
Monkey Island
Default Re: This Down Ass chick

quote:
Originally posted by FRO-mage:
If you're good friends do what Wintermute said...


Actually if your really good friends your screwed. If your an aquaintance it might work. I'm trying to get myself to ask out this girl I really like as well, I know her from my Law class. For me it's not so important that they can say yes, it's more important that I actually get up there and ask her out... You didn't need to know that, sorry, just venting.
 #23 
Old 2002-12-20, 04:46
Spiffy McBang Spiffy McBang is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: This Down Ass chick

quote:
Originally posted by SpaceFalcon2001:
Actually if your really good friends your screwed.


Not if she's actually attracted to you. And if she's not, it doesn't matter whether you're friends or not.
 #24 
Old 2002-12-20, 23:51
Regular
 
Monkey Island
Default Re: This Down Ass chick

quote:
Originally posted by Spiffy McBang:
Not if she's actually attracted to you. And if she's not, it doesn't matter whether you're friends or not.


but if your not friends and she doesnt think your amazingly attractive she won't bullshit how she doesn't want to "ruin" a friendship since none exists. A non-friend is more likely to give you a chance.
 #25 
Old 2002-12-21, 01:33
Spiffy McBang Spiffy McBang is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: This Down Ass chick

quote:
Originally posted by SpaceFalcon2001:
but if your not friends and she doesnt think your amazingly attractive she won't bullshit how she doesn't want to "ruin" a friendship since none exists. A non-friend is more likely to give you a chance.


No, she'll come up with some other reason not to hook up with you. A non-friend is more likely to give you a chance in the sense that she might think you're interesting, but it's either hook up or never see each other... but you're also more likely to not be overly happy with each other once you get to know each other a little better.

Basically, if you're never or rarely friends with girls, you might get with more of them.. but then you're losing out on potentially good friendships, plus, if you do wind up with someone who's a friend first, you both know what you're getting, which is a major boost to things working out well between you.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics