About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Sex and Affection
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Sex and Affection Anything and everything about sex and relations. Please try to keep this forum on-topic, since things tend to wander a bit. Search through old topics before posting a new one, as questions get repeated a lot here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-12-11, 12:04
jlp jlp is offline
Regular
 
Default What these bitches want from a nigga

This girl is all mess up in the head first she says she doesn't want a relationship. Then she says she does. Then she says she doesn't again. She probaly is going through some shit but I thought we had a connection. But I guess not it was all bull shit those to months. I did so much for her wrote her rythmes about what I thought of her. Showered her with gifts. Was so nice to her even after I took her to a party and she was fuckin around with my friends. What the fuck is this bull shit. SO WHAT DO BITCHES WANT FROM A NIGGA? You can't be nice you can't be mean what should I do bout this situation.
 #2 
Old 2002-12-11, 13:06
insertnamehere insertnamehere is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What these bitches want from a nigga

forget her and move on
 #3 
Old 2002-12-11, 13:49
The_Famicommie The_Famicommie is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What these bitches want from a nigga

I've been to Mt. Pleasant a couple of times. Thugs don't live there. Therefore, you're a liar and I disregard your question.
 #4 
Old 2002-12-11, 20:30
NickSG NickSG is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What these bitches want from a nigga

im in KCMO, and i know there be lots of thugs up in here.

Ive had some bitches just like them. Unless she is really hot, foget dat bitch. go find yoself a hotter, easier bitch.
 #5 
Old 2002-12-12, 21:18
Old Sammy Old Sammy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What these bitches want from a nigga

HAHA! YOUR BLACK! HAHAHAHA!
 #6 
Old 2002-12-13, 00:02
Syntex Syntex is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What these bitches want from a nigga

Hey The_Famicommie, just because he is black doesn't mean he is a thug you hypocritical jackass.

As with the girl man, just forget her ass. Chances are she's just using you for sex or something. Oh, and don't shower her with gifts and do all that high school cheesy shit, its old and barely works anymore and it annoys them and scares them away.

SYTNEX
 #7 
Old 2002-12-13, 00:17
syphon detonator syphon detonator is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What these bitches want from a nigga

quote:
Originally posted by Syntex:
Hey [b]The_Famicommie, just because he is black doesn't mean he is a thug you hypocritical jackass.

SYTNEX[/B]


<synthetic black bullshit rant>
ROFL, your the hipocrite. at what point did he say he was black? or did you just assume because he used street slang. not everyone who talks like an uneducated fool is black you hipocrite.
</synthetic black bullshit rant>
 #8 
Old 2002-12-13, 01:52
The_Famicommie The_Famicommie is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What these bitches want from a nigga

It's funny, I was called a jackass by a jackass. Irony kills, folks. You don't have to be black to be a thug, you racist prick. Mt. Pleasant is a nice community, thugs don't live there. I stand firm.
 #9 
Old 2002-12-13, 03:11
TOWCHBob TOWCHBob is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What these bitches want from a nigga

He was refering to himself as a "Nigga". Unless he is a "Wigga" it's safe to assume he is black.
 #10 
Old 2002-12-13, 06:46
Moderator
 
The fine line between genius and madness
Default Re: What these bitches want from a nigga

You would think that in a city called Mount Plesant you wouldn't have too much trouble getting some

I've been there, there are no thugs up that way. Hell, there are hardly any black people.

As for your problem, [sarcasim]just stick it in her ass while she's sleeping[/sarcasim]
 #11 
Old 2002-12-13, 07:01
Danteaus Danteaus is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What these bitches want from a nigga

or just knock her out with a brick then fuck her in the ear. :|
put me down for some of them sarcasm things as well.
 #12 
Old 2002-12-13, 15:32
NickSG NickSG is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What these bitches want from a nigga

im black, but i have seen a couple of white thugs.
 #13 
Old 2002-12-17, 12:20
jlp jlp is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What these bitches want from a nigga

What is wrong with being black you mothafuckin racist bitches.
 #14 
Old 2002-12-17, 17:58
Moderator
 
The fine line between genius and madness
Default Re: What these bitches want from a nigga

Nothing, as long as you don't use it as an excuse to be ignorant.
 #15 
Old 2002-12-17, 19:23
The_Famicommie The_Famicommie is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What these bitches want from a nigga

Prometheus, we should hang out.
 #16 
Old 2002-12-18, 00:17
SwampThing SwampThing is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What these bitches want from a nigga

quote:
Originally posted by Prometheus:
Nothing, as long as you don't use it as an excuse to be ignorant.


Amen to that.
 #17 
Old 2002-12-18, 02:37
The_Famicommie The_Famicommie is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What these bitches want from a nigga

quote:
Originally posted by jlp:
What is wrong with being black you mothafuckin racist bitches.


The fact that you're not.
 #18 
Old 2002-12-19, 10:52
jlp jlp is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What these bitches want from a nigga

I know I am not black but black people are a lot cooler than you white racist motherfuckas so shut the fuck up Promethius bitch ass white boy.
 #19 
Old 2002-12-19, 12:39
Moderator
 
The fine line between genius and madness
Default Re: What these bitches want from a nigga

How can I argue with logic like that?
 #20 
Old 2002-12-19, 14:52
The_Famicommie The_Famicommie is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What these bitches want from a nigga

quote:
Originally posted by jlp:
I know I am not black but black people are a lot cooler than you white racist motherfuckas so shut the fuck up Promethius bitch ass white boy.


Did I call that he was white, or what? There are like 3 black people in the entire city of Mt. Pleasant. Shut the fuck up, jlp bitch ass white boy, nigga-thug wannabe.
 #21 
Old 2002-12-19, 17:02
NickSG NickSG is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What these bitches want from a nigga

have anyone heard the song with the same name as this topic. I live it, i think it is DMX and Ja Rule.
 #22 
Old 2002-12-19, 19:02
Tchort Tchort is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What these bitches want from a nigga

This prick should hope henever runs into a Hammerskin

WPWW! 14/88
 #23 
Old 2002-12-19, 19:10
reaverX reaverX is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What these bitches want from a nigga

Holy sheep shit Batman he's not even black.
That's like affecting a lisp and practicing being limp wristed to be cool in Boise! Holy Fuck! That's hysterical! This has got to be the funniest shit I've heard all week. Oh the pain... my stomach... oh god *wipes tear from eye*

Thank you! This is awesome I'm gonna be giggling for hours!

"What these bitches want from a nigga"
They probably want them to be... I don't know... black?

Face it, in a town of 26K the closest thing you have to a ghetto is a trailer park

[This message has been edited by reaverX (edited 12-19-2002).]
 #24 
Old 2002-12-20, 12:00
Evolved Evolved is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What these bitches want from a nigga

quote:
Originally posted by jlp:
I know I am not black but black people are a lot cooler than you white racist motherfuckas so shut the fuck up Promethius bitch ass white boy.


I hope that you lose interest in totse rather quickly...
 #25 
Old 2002-12-20, 16:55
Regular
 
Antipodes
Default Re: What these bitches want from a nigga

quote:
Originally posted by jlp:
I know I am not black but black people are a lot cooler than you white racist motherfuckas so shut the fuck up Promethius bitch ass white boy.


Yo wanna rap some jive there homeboy?
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics