About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Sex and Affection
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Sex and Affection Anything and everything about sex and relations. Please try to keep this forum on-topic, since things tend to wander a bit. Search through old topics before posting a new one, as questions get repeated a lot here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-12-09, 11:13
jlp jlp is offline
Regular
 
Default Trippin on X need help with a big problem.

I am at school rite now trippin out on xtc its so much fun. So my party was a blast coke weed alcohol and fuckin. I think I got over that girl I like cause she is such a bitch. Now that I am over her how should I go about getting another girl to fuck. Need some ideas. Things to say to girls to make them feel good. And get them in bed.
 #2 
Old 2002-12-09, 11:54
Moderator
 
The fine line between genius and madness
Default Re: Trippin on X need help with a big problem.

Girls love guys who have the balls to do stupid stuff. Go pickpocket a gun from a cop while he is on duty. The chicks will be all over you. And don't forget to brag about it to everyone.
 #3 
Old 2002-12-09, 12:19
midas_the_happy_canadian midas_the_happy_canadian is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Trippin on X need help with a big problem.

and then kick the cop in the ass

--- ---
 #4 
Old 2002-12-09, 16:00
LutherX LutherX is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Trippin on X need help with a big problem.

Offer to share some of your X with your teacher, they love that.

 #5 
Old 2002-12-09, 21:38
Regular
 
Monkey Island
Default Re: Trippin on X need help with a big problem.

quote:
Originally posted by jlp:
I am at school rite now trippin out on xtc...


Your tripping out on a weak sports drink? You suck! just kidding
 #6 
Old 2002-12-09, 21:56
jumpunderaboat jumpunderaboat is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Trippin on X need help with a big problem.

Depending on the bitches, this may work... repeat the following, "Hello there, i think your really nice looking, can we have sex"
You might want to add "please" if your in a good mood
 #7 
Old 2003-01-01, 21:23
Blaire Blaire is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Trippin on X need help with a big problem.

quote:
Originally posted by jlp:
I am at school rite now trippin out on xtc its so much fun. So my party was a blast coke weed alcohol and fuckin. I think I got over that girl I like cause she is such a bitch. Now that I am over her how should I go about getting another girl to fuck. Need some ideas. Things to say to girls to make them feel good. And get them in bed.


Sure , (hope your not a fucking looser who Bullshits online.)
Well anyway, all you have to do is be sweet.
Never show incredible intrest in sexual activities , unless she does, and even then dont over do it. Always show you care about her( to me it comes naturally as in i'm not a jerk, i do care.) but hey do wat u have to do.
 #8 
Old 2003-01-01, 21:26
NAAGAL NAAGAL is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Trippin on X need help with a big problem.

quote:
Originally posted by SpaceFalcon2001:
Your tripping out on a weak sports drink? You suck! just kidding


xtc means Extacy, the drug
 #9 
Old 2003-01-01, 21:29
ebeneezer goode ebeneezer goode is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Trippin on X need help with a big problem.

he probably knows that already. hence the just kidding.
fool
 #10 
Old 2003-01-01, 21:31
Painkillers Painkillers is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Trippin on X need help with a big problem.

Shit wears your sense of humor. Also on ectasy that made me laugh for quite a while.
 #11 
Old 2003-01-01, 21:39
Regular
 
Monkey Island
Default Re: Trippin on X need help with a big problem.

quote:
Originally posted by NAAGAL:
xtc means Extacy, the drug


yes I know that. I was makeing a joke based off the fact that there is an energy drink called XTC, sits right next to red bull in my convienence store. too bad you didnt get it you retard.
 #12 
Old 2003-01-01, 22:54
Viper229 Viper229 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Trippin on X need help with a big problem.

quote:
Originally posted by Prometheus:
Go pickpocket a gun from a cop while he is on duty.


LOL very smart.... Why don't you just kill yourself rather than getting a cop to kill you.

 #13 
Old 2003-01-02, 00:26
Van-iLLer Van-iLLer is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Trippin on X need help with a big problem.

quote:
Originally posted by SpaceFalcon2001:
yes I know that. I was makeing a joke based off the fact that there is an energy drink called XTC, sits right next to red bull in my convienence store. too bad you didnt get it you retard.


ahhh earth to spacefalcon! i think hes heard of hair gel!
 #14 
Old 2003-01-02, 05:52
tested tested is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Trippin on X need help with a big problem.

bullshit hes trippin on X, first of all to be a guy and do X is just lame.that shit is for chicks.second of all.school on X would not be all that easy, ive done school on acid, and that wuz hard enough with teachers tryin to trip me out. X would be just gay.and i dont see why any girl would find you interesting if your stupid enough to do X toschool.do you think your cool ? haha.your not man.and this is coming from a 16 year old pot head that also goes to school
 #15 
Old 2003-01-02, 05:54
tested tested is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Trippin on X need help with a big problem.

HAHAHAHAH van, i just got the joke man.from zoolander.fuckin funny man.props to that.hahahahahaha
 #16 
Old 2003-01-02, 16:11
The_Famicommie The_Famicommie is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Trippin on X need help with a big problem.

I've never seen coke weed alcohol in my life. When will scientists learn that genetic engineering just isn't cool?

SpaceFalcon: I liked the joke.
 #17 
Old 2003-01-02, 21:04
eXtacy eXtacy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Trippin on X need help with a big problem.

quote:
Originally posted by Van-iLLer:
ahhh earth to spacefalcon! i think hes heard of hair gel!



hahahahahahahahahahaha
 #18 
Old 2003-01-02, 21:51
NickSG NickSG is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Trippin on X need help with a big problem.

liked the joke too.
 #19 
Old 2003-01-03, 01:34
Van-iLLer Van-iLLer is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Trippin on X need help with a big problem.

*bows to the croud*
 #20 
Old 2003-01-03, 04:44
aya_no_koibito aya_no_koibito is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Trippin on X need help with a big problem.

Whoa..when I'm tripped out on xtc I usually can't type..oo well maybe I can but I'm never sure. Being sweet is definately a turn on
 #21 
Old 2003-01-04, 01:49
Regular
 
Monkey Island
Default Re: Trippin on X need help with a big problem.

quote:
Originally posted by The_Famicommie:
SpaceFalcon: I liked the joke.


Yay we can agree on something. Lets build on that hehe.
As for the hair gel... i dont get it, is there a hair gel by the name of xtc or what?
 #22 
Old 2003-01-04, 03:07
The_Famicommie The_Famicommie is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Trippin on X need help with a big problem.

quote:
Originally posted by SpaceFalcon2001:
Yay we can agree on something. Lets build on that hehe.


Hey, so long as you don't bring up PCs vs. Consoles, I'm down with you.
 #23 
Old 2003-01-04, 04:39
Regular
 
Monkey Island
Default Re: Trippin on X need help with a big problem.

quote:
Originally posted by The_Famicommie:
Hey, so long as you don't bring up PCs vs. Consoles, I'm down with you.


Easy cause Pc's obviously win . hehe im just razzin ya Consoles have lots of good stuff.
 #24 
Old 2003-01-05, 06:25
Moderator
 
The fine line between genius and madness
Default Re: Trippin on X need help with a big problem.

PC's are good for strategy games and such. No way in hell I would play Starcraft on a console.

Consoles are better for things like first person shooters (I am currently playing half-life on my PC, and the controls would be nicer on a console. Awesome game though.)

Many others could go either way.
 #25 
Old 2003-01-05, 17:20
Regular
 
Monkey Island
Default Re: Trippin on X need help with a big problem.

well were a bit off topic. oh well.
Consoles are good for sports games and (what would you call super smash brothers?) racing games, or just a good multiplayer thing with a first person shooter.

FPS are better handling on computers because of the mouse you have more control i think.
OK NO MORE GAME STUFF... Back to adolencesnt blabbing hehe
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics