About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Sex and Affection
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Sex and Affection Anything and everything about sex and relations. Please try to keep this forum on-topic, since things tend to wander a bit. Search through old topics before posting a new one, as questions get repeated a lot here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-12-08, 21:01
KindBuddy KindBuddy is offline
Regular
 
Default How to know when to make a move

I'm a pretty shy person, but I usually loosen up a bit at parties, especially when I drink or smoke weed (I generally avoid doing both at the same time, as I get too fucked up to uphold my dignity). Anyway, sometimes there will be moments with a few different girls that I suspect might have feelings for me (of course, one girl at a time ), we'll be alone or with a small group, and I can't really tell if I should try and do something or not. I'm not very experienced with 'making moves' because I'm usually too self conscience to risk rejection or making an ass of myself.

What can I look for to tell if a girl wants me to kiss her, and hopefully go a little further? Is it the way she looks at me or something? I really can't ever tell. I've made a few moves with several girls, and usually it works out, but when it doesn't work out it really sucks. I don't want to blow it with this one girl in particular, but I do want to make a move without the fear of rejection. What should I be looking for?


Example, this one girl (I've had a crush on her for the longest time) were watching a movie last night with some of our freinds at her house. One by one, everyone left but me, as I live just a couple of minutes from her. We were just talking and watching the movie, and I felt like maybe I shoud have done something, but just couldn't tell, or what I should have done to make the move for that matter. I regret letting the opportunity slip. How should I make a move, and how can I tell when to make it?

[This message has been edited by KindBuddy (edited 12-08-2002).]
 #2 
Old 2002-12-08, 22:00
The Molecular Man The Molecular Man is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How to know when to make a move

usually the area around her anus and vagina will become engorged and turn bright red......oops, maybe that's the wrong genera
 #3 
Old 2002-12-08, 22:08
KindBuddy KindBuddy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How to know when to make a move

I wish I could come onto a board about Sex and Affection without getting sarcastic answers to my sincere question about Sex and Affecton. Everyone seems to be getting mad about people posting questions like these, but I really need the advice. Don't respond if your sick of these type of questions.

 #4 
Old 2002-12-08, 22:18
Malignant Malignant is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How to know when to make a move

I usually know when my 200 dollar "Make-a-Move" sensor goes off.

Sorry, i had to.

--Malignant
 #5 
Old 2002-12-08, 23:12
KindBuddy KindBuddy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How to know when to make a move

Well, maybe I should direct the question towards girls: What do you do to show a guy that you want him to make a move. What kind of things should guys look for?
 #6 
Old 2002-12-08, 23:46
realeyesrealize realeyesrealize is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How to know when to make a move

Sorry, but you can't make a move without the fear of rejection. I would say don't worry about it though, just do what you feel like. Even if you do get rejected there are lots more women out there.
 #7 
Old 2002-12-09, 00:33
runaway runaway is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How to know when to make a move

Just do it. You never know when they want you to do something. There are no] signs. As much as you think there SHOULD be signs, there are none. You just have to do it, and see what happens.
 #8 
Old 2002-12-09, 02:01
Regular
 
Monkey Island
Default Re: How to know when to make a move

AAAHHHHHHHHH HINDSIGHT IS 20/20 DAMMIT. So many times where I should have made a move, so many times where I should have done SOMETHING. I think i'm going to go insane soon.
 #9 
Old 2002-12-09, 02:28
KindBuddy KindBuddy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How to know when to make a move

So true falcon. I should have gotten something last night. Why?! She's so damn hot.

I wish a girl user would come in here and give me some friggin tips on how to tell when to make a move.
 #10 
Old 2002-12-09, 02:28
syphon detonator syphon detonator is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How to know when to make a move

you should just realize your an asshole like the rest of us and no matter what you do women will torture and reject you. once and a while you will meet one that is too drunk or lazy to reject you but you cant ever tell until you have made your move. so you should just play the numbers game and try it on every girl you are with, eventually you will find that special lazy/drunk someone.
 #11 
Old 2002-12-09, 03:10
Spiffy McBang Spiffy McBang is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How to know when to make a move

You just gotta play it by instinct, and without fear. You might fuck up, but if you overthink, you will fuck up. In time, you'll fuck up less and less. Simple.
 #12 
Old 2002-12-09, 03:12
KindBuddy KindBuddy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How to know when to make a move

Only thing is, I don't want just a fuck em and leave em relationship. I actually have feelings for this girl. I want to actually have something meaningful.
 #13 
Old 2002-12-09, 03:23
Spiffy McBang Spiffy McBang is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How to know when to make a move

If that's the case, then just don't listen to syph. He's jaded.
 #14 
Old 2002-12-09, 03:36
pretty pinay pretty pinay is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How to know when to make a move

My girl imput is: Realeyesrealise, Runaway and Spiffy have given you the basic answer. There's no fixed formula or checklist of "girl clues". You have to just be brave and move slowly. A lot depends on how well you know the girl to begin with. The better you know her before you "move". the less "danger" to you, 'cause--even if she rejects you on your first "try" with her-- she probably won't be pissed off at you forever, and it is likely she will probably accept your moves later. 2 words to remember: 1. BRAVE, and 2. SLOW!!! I don't know your age, or that of the girl. But when the girl is a newbie, you probably won't get any clues. If she is "older" (like me at 23) then she is more likely to give you some definite clues. Like looking you directly in the eyes a little longer than you think is "normal", or tossing her hair, or playing with her hair while she is talking to you, -- even licking her lips with her tongue sometimes (if she does that one more than once, it's not an accident, and that's definitely a "try me" clue). I can't think of anything else to suggest, except to tell you again that there are as many clues as there are girls, so just memorize and practice 1. BRAVERY, and 2. SLOW. Good luck. Love, Venus.
 #15 
Old 2002-12-09, 03:46
KindBuddy KindBuddy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How to know when to make a move

Thanks.

We're both 18 by the way, and I know for a fact that she's much more experienced than I am. We've known each other for a long time (over 6 years), and it's hard to tell if I'm on the freind ladder or if she is actually sexually attracted to me. She did sort of make eye contact with me for what seemed more than usual. I knew I should've done something, but I sometimes can't bring myself to do anything.

Next time I'm alone with her though, I'll definitely make a move.

[This message has been edited by KindBuddy (edited 12-09-2002).]
 #16 
Old 2002-12-09, 03:51
pretty pinay pretty pinay is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How to know when to make a move

GREAT!!! Love, Venus.
 #17 
Old 2002-12-10, 00:17
C101C C101C is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How to know when to make a move

KindBuddy Would Her Name Be Sara By Any Chance?

- Drax
 #18 
Old 2002-12-10, 00:39
KindBuddy KindBuddy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How to know when to make a move

What? No, her name is not Sara. Why, do you live in Birmingham or something? That was pretty random.
 #19 
Old 2002-12-11, 04:45
C101C C101C is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How to know when to make a move

Its A Long Story.....
 #20 
Old 2002-12-12, 20:22
DarKReaper DarKReaper is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How to know when to make a move

quote:
Originally posted by KindBuddy:
Only thing is, I don't want just a fuck em and leave em relationship. I actually have feelings for this girl. I want to actually have something meaningful.


yeah why is it that whenever the topic of your liking someone comes up, in real life as well as online, all your 'friends' can do is mock you? i know about 4 people i can talk to sincerely about stuff like that, and 2 of them i have never met in real life...

</rant>
 #21 
Old 2002-12-12, 21:00
syphon detonator syphon detonator is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How to know when to make a move

quote:
Originally posted by Spiffy McBang:
If that's the case, then just don't listen to syph. He's jaded.


tis' true

you may send all the "fuck em and leave em" compatible models my way

 #22 
Old 2002-12-12, 21:12
Old Sammy Old Sammy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How to know when to make a move

Fries and a coke please. Hold the onions.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics