About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Sex and Affection
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Sex and Affection Anything and everything about sex and relations. Please try to keep this forum on-topic, since things tend to wander a bit. Search through old topics before posting a new one, as questions get repeated a lot here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-12-08, 19:48
mark0 mark0 is offline
Regular
 
Default Fancy a change?

Hello Sir or Madame,

I represent a company who specifically specialise in erotic toys. I am currently scouting for volunteers for our new range of blow up dolls (males and females required). You shall get to keep the doll afterwards if you submit to us a questionaire, it's that simple!

Please reply if you would like to help my compnay with your email adress and/or msn, yim, aol address.

Thank you for reading this.
 #2 
Old 2002-12-08, 19:55
FairyNuff FairyNuff is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Fancy a change?

Oh, sounds intresting, my last male blow up doll just died on me, so i've been scouring the market for a new one...what a conincedence! If you would as so kind to send me the questionairre i'll gratefully complete if for you, yours truely,

Fairy

[This message has been edited by FairyNuff (edited 12-08-2002).]
 #3 
Old 2002-12-08, 20:11
Mr. Mushrooms Mr. Mushrooms is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Fancy a change?

I've always wanted one of these, do you have a catalogue perhaps?

The thing is... I've always kinda had a thing for sheep. I'm not keen on getting my shoes muddy, so an inflatable one in the comfort of my own bedroom would be perfect, can you cater for my 'type'? If so, will the sheep have realistic orfices?
 #4 
Old 2002-12-08, 20:14
FairyNuff FairyNuff is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Fancy a change?

Yes i have to agree, sheep has always been a fantasy ive not fulfilled! I only think it'd be worth the effort if it came with a realistic voice box, the noise they make in my videos just turns me on. ummmm. I used to have a donkey, and boy was it hung like a real donkey, but, like my other doll i was too rough.

Fairy
 #5 
Old 2002-12-08, 20:21
ssjqUbe ssjqUbe is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Fancy a change?

I have a thing for Alligators, and realising the dangers or REAL Alligator fucking, id rather get a nice blow up one with realistic genitals to bang.
Could you get this sorted for me?
 #6 
Old 2002-12-08, 20:23
FairyNuff FairyNuff is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Fancy a change?

I used to have an alligator fetish, and let me tell you, a real one is lots of fun! Theres nothing like touching its bits, and there teeth, makes me tingle all over, there teeth are just the right size for rectul insertions.
 #7 
Old 2002-12-08, 20:27
Mr. Mushrooms Mr. Mushrooms is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Fancy a change?

Has anyone tried fucking a snake? There's a lot of fun to be had in covering it with chocolate sauce, you should hear it groan!
 #8 
Old 2002-12-08, 20:30
QTengu QTengu is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Fancy a change?

Personally, i have something for small magical creatures, my fantasy is to have 4 on one action with Pixies, Elves, Gnomes, and the Tooth-Fairy. *mmmmmmm*
 #9 
Old 2002-12-08, 20:31
FairyNuff FairyNuff is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Fancy a change?

Oh, i've not tried a snake before, i didn't even know snakes had ass's! Maybe i'll catch one and ram my piece into its throat, should be nice for both of us. Just out of intrest, do you use protection with your animals? My donkey was on the pill, but i didnt use anything with my alligator and i got this nasty yellow fungi on my phallus!

Fairy
 #10 
Old 2002-12-08, 20:33
FairyNuff FairyNuff is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Fancy a change?

mmmmmm that 4 on 1 action sounds good! Some people say i look like a Tooth Fairy, maybe i could be one of the 4. I used to have a Troll toy boy, but he left me for this tasty looking goat, i didn't have a chance to get with it.

Fairy
 #11 
Old 2002-12-08, 20:34
Mr. Mushrooms Mr. Mushrooms is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Fancy a change?

I remember one time I tried to give a giraffe a BJ while he was sleeping, boy was it angry! I dunno if it was the fact I didn't ask, or the fact I didn't swallow. Either way, it was so nice getting the ol' chompers round a long pole of giraffe beef, know what I'm saying?
 #12 
Old 2002-12-08, 20:35
QTengu QTengu is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Fancy a change?

I once put my head up a Goats ass for my own enjoyment, id of never of thought id have got all my head and my neck up there, but dammit, it just slipped up with no fuss (except for the goats crys)
 #13 
Old 2002-12-08, 20:45
Mr. Mushrooms Mr. Mushrooms is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Fancy a change?

I remember having a relationship with a particuarly troublesome emu once; we'd do everything together, but he'd always be in a bit of a mood when it came to the evenings. He used to complain a lot and get out of sex by saying he had a headache etc, it hurt. Anyway I found out he'd actually been seeing someone else behind my back when I read his text messages, apparently this 'other man' had really 'ruffled his feathers in a way I never could'. I was heartbroken.
 #14 
Old 2002-12-08, 20:46
QTengu QTengu is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Fancy a change?

Ever woken up to your dog nibbling on your meat? Or just me?
 #15 
Old 2002-12-08, 20:48
FairyNuff FairyNuff is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Fancy a change?

Either you've got a small head or i've got an abnormally large phallus- my goat was moaning before i even got my whole cock inside him! Poor fella, didn't mean to hurt him. Thats the advantage of blow up's, when i go to rough i don't have to steal a new one from the farm, i just re order from the catulouge.

Fairy
 #16 
Old 2002-12-08, 20:49
Synchr0n1um Synchr0n1um is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Fancy a change?

I have. It was so enjoyable, I tried to lay still and let the lil fellah get on with it. I slowly started to carress his sack after a while, too.
 #17 
Old 2002-12-08, 20:53
FairyNuff FairyNuff is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Fancy a change?

Yes, the dog nibbling happened to me, except it was my horse not my dog, and horse have sharp teeth. I had to ride my horse to the hospital, but i tell ya, those hospital beds give great leverage and the horse managed to over penertrate my anal cavity! That was my biggest night of passion. Like you mush, all good things come to an end, and apparently my un-donkey like phallus was just not enough, and he left me for some posh farm animal.

Fairy
 #18 
Old 2002-12-08, 20:55
Synchr0n1um Synchr0n1um is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Fancy a change?

I feel ya man. Same thing happened to me.
 #19 
Old 2002-12-08, 20:56
QTengu QTengu is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Fancy a change?

At one point i was into Apes, they are quite like humans, but my partner (i nicknamed him Sam the Stud) had a 10 inch, 2 inch wide slab of sirloin steak, and he used to thrust me like crazy, and wouldnt stop for hours, i couldnt stop him.

[This message has been edited by QTengu (edited 12-09-2002).]
 #20 
Old 2002-12-08, 21:00
Synchr0n1um Synchr0n1um is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Fancy a change?

hey, Mush, I hearyou know alot about Dolphins and their rippling vaginas...?
 #21 
Old 2002-12-09, 14:10
Painkillers Painkillers is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Fancy a change?

You lot are so un-hardcore, wheres the stories about your foreskin being ripped off by cats claw as it tossed you off. Or the time you shag a rat so hard that cum exploded out of its mouth.
 #22 
Old 2002-12-09, 14:55
FairyNuff FairyNuff is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Fancy a change?

No man i thought i told you! It was the whole rat that exploded, man it went everywhere, i saved its cock and still use it to pleasure myself when the farms closed!

Fairy
 #23 
Old 2002-12-09, 18:31
Dmac Dmac is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Fancy a change?

u guys are fucken sick
 #24 
Old 2002-12-09, 18:56
TheSell0ut TheSell0ut is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Fancy a change?

What I want to know is, why would anyone want a blow up doll back after it was used?
 #25 
Old 2002-12-09, 23:12
beatmeofficer beatmeofficer is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Fancy a change?

I prefer Dolphins.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics