About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Sex and Affection
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Sex and Affection Anything and everything about sex and relations. Please try to keep this forum on-topic, since things tend to wander a bit. Search through old topics before posting a new one, as questions get repeated a lot here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-12-08, 18:40
realeyesrealize realeyesrealize is offline
Regular
 
Default Fucking Pathetic

People need to quit asking "How do I put on a condum?". If you can't figure it out for yourself then have your mom put it on you. It is also getting old for people to ask, "How can I tell if a girl likes me?", or "How do I ask a girl out?". That is like asking how to take a shit. I mean I'm not trying to piss anyone off but some things you have to learn on your own.
 #2 
Old 2002-12-08, 18:42
Spiffy McBang Spiffy McBang is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Fucking Pathetic

Are you bitching? Are you moaning? I think you are.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics