|
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
register |
bbs |
search |
rss |
faq |
about
|
 |
 |
meet up |
add to del.icio.us |
digg it
|
 |
 |
| Sex and Affection Anything and everything about sex and relations. Please try to keep this forum on-topic, since things tend to wander a bit. Search through old topics before posting a new one, as questions get repeated a lot here. |
 |
|
|
#1
 2002-12-07, 01:12
|
|
|
Teens today
Yes this is a complaint. What is with these kids? Im not just talking high schoolers, im talking Middle/Junior High schoolers. They are screwing around giving blowjobs in the bathroom, fucking in the parking lot, I remember when I was back in Middle school and it was nothing like this, and it wasn't that long ago either. Why don't they realize they shouldn't be haveing sex before 16 maybe 15? I have friends who have had sex in the 6th grade, thats just not right.
|
|
#2
 2002-12-07, 01:28
|
syphon detonator 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Teens today
i thought you were in your teens. besides that the younger the beter, all that means is more sluts which is always good.
|
|
#3
 2002-12-07, 01:39
|
TheSell0ut 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Teens today
quote: Originally posted by SpaceFalcon2001: Yes this is a complaint. What is with these kids? Im not just talking high schoolers, im talking Middle/Junior High schoolers. They are screwing around giving blowjobs in the bathroom, fucking in the parking lot, I remember when I was back in Middle school and it was nothing like this, and it wasn't that long ago either. Why don't they realize they shouldn't be haveing sex before 16 maybe 15? I have friends who have had sex in the 6th grade, thats just not right.
Most girls and guys only have sex because they want to "get it over with". Except for the few who think they can't achieve the same results with a toothbrush and and over ripe fruit.
|
|
#4
 2002-12-07, 01:43
|
brainuser 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Teens today
quote: Originally posted by SpaceFalcon2001: Why don't they realize they shouldn't be haveing sex before 16 maybe 15?
The problem is that they do realize that they shouldn't be having sex, doing drugs, and drinking alchohol but they do it anyway. Hopefully, they'll all contract AIDS, ruin their livers, or OD, and end their pathetic lives prematurely. I don't care about stupid kids who willingly partake in actions detrimental to themselves and neither should anyone.
|
|
#5
 2002-12-07, 02:41
|
|
|
Re: Teens today
quote: Originally posted by brainuser: The problem is that they do realize that they shouldn't be having sex, doing drugs, and drinking alchohol but they do it anyway. Hopefully, they'll all contract AIDS, ruin their livers, or OD, and end their pathetic lives prematurely. I don't care about stupid kids who willingly partake in actions detrimental to themselves and neither should anyone.
THey do cause they are not supposed to.
|
|
#6
 2002-12-07, 11:40
|
|
|
Re: Teens today
And because they are savage and vile creatures. I encourage this behavior. If they are having sex in 6th grade, by high school they will be doing heroin or dabbling in prostitution in the city, and by graduation be dead.
|
|
#7
 2002-12-07, 12:56
|
Liquid-Science 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Teens today
quote: Originally posted by SpaceFalcon2001: Yes this is a complaint. What is with these kids? Im not just talking high schoolers, im talking Middle/Junior High schoolers. They are screwing around giving blowjobs in the bathroom, fucking in the parking lot, I remember when I was back in Middle school and it was nothing like this, and it wasn't that long ago either. Why don't they realize they shouldn't be haveing sex before 16 maybe 15? I have friends who have had sex in the 6th grade, thats just not right.
I was talking about this the other day I feel the same way We were happy to touch her butt...or a kiss in middle school These little rollers these days are in the 5th grade doing that...crazy times we're living in
|
|
#8
 2002-12-07, 14:02
|
MyUsername 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Teens today
I was 15 when I first had sex. I must say it's not very old. But I love the guy and now, one year later, we're still going out. There are so many girls in my school that are pregnant. It's disgusting seeing a little tiny Freshmen girl having a HUGE belly. I partially blame my town for kids having sex at such young ages. Crisfield, MD is a fishing and crabbing town. And that's ALL you can do here. We have nothing. A McDonalds and a subway is the best we can do. If there is no fun place for young people to go of course they'll get bored. This leads to sex and drugs. Besides, EVERYONE ELSE IS DOING IT!
In Germany, this whole situation is even worse. Young peoples' magazines, like CosmoGirl for example, pretty much are filled with Sex Propaganda. Little 12 year olds are reading this stuff about how they can archieve better orgasms in bed. A friend of mine actually lost his virignity with 12 and his father is so proud of him! And these are not hick families either.
|
|
#9
 2002-12-07, 15:32
|
Billowz 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Teens today
In my school there are maybe 1 or 2 girls with kids in the whole school, not that much.
|
|
#10
 2002-12-07, 21:56
|
|
|
Re: Teens today
Times have changed even since I've been in middle school.. Back then making out was like "as far as you could go".. and now even elementary schoolers are doing it.. which just sickens me. And it's only been 2 years since I was in middle school. Just recently I went to a a dance club to find 10-11 year old girls and boys grinding eachother.. I didnt even know what grinding was until I arrived in Highschool. I think teachers should even hold off on talking about sex.. sometimes it seems that's where their ideas come from.. Sure, teachers will say not to do it. But you know typical kids, what is said not to do lands at the top of their priority list.
Lovley
|
|
#11
 2002-12-07, 21:59
|
|
|
Re: Teens today
By the way, no girls in my highschool have kids, luckily. Even tho sometimes I wish all the reckless kids end up getting someone pregnant to show them how serious it is..
Lovley
|
|
#12
 2002-12-07, 22:54
|
Spiffy McBang 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Teens today
"Just recently I went to a a dance club to find 10-11 year old girls and boys grinding eachother."
Eh? Hell, you can't even get into a dance club around here unless you're 18 (or have a good enough fake ID).
When you're talking about 13, 14-year-old kids, that might be rebellious shit going on, but 10 or 11? Most of them don't have any idea what they're doing. It's hard to say at what point it's bad- after all, no one who hasn't hit puberty is going to willingly do shit like that, they still think it's weird- but how it affects them is really hard to say. Will it? Sure. For better or worse? Some will fall on each side of that.
I don't necessarily like seeing it, either, but the only significant danger, though, is actual sex, where you've got bodily fluids mingling. The younger they start, the sooner they can catch something, so it's not something where you can say, "They're 11/12/13, how would they have an STD?" Then, obviously, there's the pregnancy factor, although far fewer kids are going to go that far compared to the ones who just play around and wait until later for actual intercourse.
The ones who avoid something bad happening are, generally, the ones who understand just how bad that something can be. You can rant and rave about how "bad" it is- heavens know enough people do- but shouldn't the mindset be to try and limit the occurances of bad consequences instead of "bad" behavior? All pissing and moaning about it being wrong or bad or immoral or whatever does is make the ones most likely to take part in those activities tune such messages out. Better to let them know, in no uncertain terms, what can and very likely will happen if they're not careful. It'll work on some, and of the ones that don't pay attention, someone will fuck up. Then most of the rest will figure it out real quick.
Edit: This started as a reply to the previous poster, but the "rant and rave" was more directed at the beginning of the thread.
[This message has been edited by Spiffy McBang (edited 12-07-2002).]
|
|
#13
 2002-12-07, 23:33
|
shortie1220 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Teens today
I am a Sophmore in High School and I will admit I did lose my virginity at 13 which yeah was way to young b/c I know now I should of waited but I am glad that the person I lost my virginity too I have now been with for 2 years and I plan on being with him for awhile. But at my school atleast 1/3 of the whole school girls are either pregnant or already have a kid. I am not lying in all my classes there are atleast 1 to 2 pregnant girls. They range from 13-18 yrs. old. I don't know what I would do if I would of gotten pregnant at 13 but then again I did use protection and knew that we both were safe. This one girl at my school is 16 and pregnant with her second one you think after getting pregnant once she wouldn't do it again. Well I wish that the kids growing up today had better education about sex, drugs, and alcohol b/c I did know but I was a rebelious one but I did tell my parents what I had done. I got on birth control my mom said, she can't really stop me from doing it but she can tell me to use a condom and she can get me on birth control and atleast lower the chance of me getting pregnant she said she really doesn't want me to but if I am going to she atleast wants me to be safe. But some kids learn what this actions cause the hard way catching a disease, getting pregnant, OD, or having liver problems and dying of alcohol poisoning. I thought it was cool to do that stuff until my friend died in a car accident b/c the person driving was drunk which changed my whole opinoin about drugs and drinking. Well that is all I got to say for now on the topic. ~Shortie~
|
|
#14
 2002-12-07, 23:49
|
syphon detonator 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Teens today
go back to church flamers, if they want to fuck in 6th grade let them. i know i wanted to.
|
|
#15
 2002-12-08, 00:57
|
UrMom 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Teens today
Im 100% w/ syphon on this one. If it feels good, do it. However, people should still use protection and birth controll to avoid pregnancy. Having sex and having kids are on two completly different levels.
|
|
#16
 2002-12-08, 01:15
|
NickSG 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Teens today
im 16, i and i like getting head and havin sex cuase its fun. Its also fun watching her screaming you name.
|
|
#17
 2002-12-08, 01:26
|
CallMeBob 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Teens today
You cant stop people from doing it but you can help them be safe about it.
Thats all im saying.
|
|
#18
 2002-12-08, 03:54
|
MyUsername 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Teens today
I sort of remember having Sex Ed. in 6th grade. But that's all I remember. I don't remember anything I learned. Maybe, they should teach this stuff to older kids too. Now, I know a lot more through experience, what friends tell me, and stuff like that. But many people really don't KNOW how everything works and that it can happen to them!
|
|
#19
 2002-12-08, 04:54
|
|
Moderator
|
|
The fine line between genius and madness
|
|
Re: Teens today
One of the reasons that this shit is happening is because the school sex ed classes only teach abstanance, which is a totaly unrealistic practice for most people.
The only conceivable reason I have for people not having sex that young is because they are too stupid to use protection.
|
|
#20
 2002-12-08, 05:03
|
bribble13 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Teens today
over here in nz we have a few middle schools, but we mainly just have primary(elementary) schools that go up to "8th year(at school)" or form two as we call it over here, and then kids go straight into high school.
over in american you have middle schools that go from "7th year(at school)" to "10th year(at school)", right? so that means the kids in those schools don't have little kids around to nag at them and they don't have to be worried about exposing them to "PDA's" and shit like that, and they don't have to worry about their conversations and whats in them. thus making it easier to have an environment where sex isn't to be kept secret and so forth.
therefore making it seemingly perfectly acceptable to talk about sex and have lewd inuendo without getting into too much trouble over it. and by the time these kids get to highschool their comfortable with sex, have done it a few times and start getting real full-on into it. creating a higher risk situation of pregnancy and then because of that higher risk, more teen pregnancys and teen mothers.
And "existentialism" [just filling up my "big word qouta"].
|
|
#21
 2002-12-08, 06:29
|
|
Moderator
|
|
The fine line between genius and madness
|
|
Re: Teens today
It differs a little from here to there, but most school systems have; Grade School (or Elementary School): Kindergarden, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 Middle School: 6, 7, 8 High Schooll: 9, 10, 11, 12, (and a 13 in Canada if I'm not mistaken)
|
|
#22
 2002-12-08, 07:43
|
Rat_Bastard 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Teens today
They just shitcanned grade 13 recently.
|
|
#23
 2002-12-08, 09:58
|
bribble13 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Teens today
ignoring the grades, thats still my point, it's the environment of the school.
|
|
#24
 2002-12-08, 15:46
|
ardene 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Teens today
yea in canada, well victoria. all teh schools go to gr 7 then 8-12. and pedifilism is frownd apon. i mean this gr12 dated this gr 8 and everyonen bashed them hardcore. if we didnt do this i bet there would be alot of guys dating children. so i think destrucitve critisism is good when these dillemas come into play.
|
|
#25
 2002-12-08, 16:08
|
Painkillers 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Teens today
Well you made a point about all the sex between younger ages. Now i know some sex is going on but if you asked every 15 year old male if he had sex they would say yes usaully, about 1 in 10 probaly tells the truth(dont quote me on that its a guess) So alot of people are lieing, the rest well blame who ever you want.
|
|
#26
 2002-12-08, 16:25
|
Liquid-Science 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Teens today
quote: Originally posted by ardene: yea in canada, well victoria. all teh schools go to gr 7 then 8-12. and pedifilism is frownd apon. i mean this gr12 dated this gr 8 and everyonen bashed them hardcore. if we didnt do this i bet there would be alot of guys dating children. so i think destrucitve critisism is good when these dillemas come into play.
last year as a senior in high school a few seniors messed with the freshmen because they were stupid and easy the girls just messed with their heads...us guys tried to actualy hit but still we'd clown them for it I remember a 1oth grader was with an 8th grader and we got on him so much they broke up haha
|
|
#27
 2002-12-08, 16:35
|
dlacouve 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Teens today
Yo Ardene, I'm from Victoria too. I don't live there anymore. Teens today... hmm what's wrong with sex at an early age you fuck. You can't make vague generalizations like that. It's different if an Older man goes out with a younger girl, it's just different. And vice versa too. Let people make their own decision you repressive fuck. Laate
|
|
#28
 2002-12-08, 16:46
|
Rat_Bastard 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Teens today
Another Victorian!
I feel so at home now....
|
|
#29
 2002-12-08, 17:12
|
Doug-44 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Teens today
quote: Originally posted by MyUsername:
In Germany, this whole situation is even worse. Young peoples' magazines, like CosmoGirl for example, pretty much are filled with Sex Propaganda. Little 12 year olds are reading this stuff about how they can archieve better orgasms in bed. A friend of mine actually lost his virignity with 12 and his father is so proud of him! And these are not hick families either.
um thats pretty hick.....
|
|
#30
 2002-12-08, 18:12
|
|
|
Re: Teens today
Im glad the response was so big on this. Anyway: quote: Originally posted by syphon detonator: i thought you were in your teens.
never said I wasn't, but I'm not practically a pre-teen. I can still complain about kids fucking in 6th grade when they barley comprehend the idea of sex or its multi-purposes.
|
|
#31
 2002-12-09, 10:15
|
-SpeedStar- 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Teens today
I think its a bit wack theres people saying let them go with kids having sex at 14 and younger, i dunno seems like the wrong thing. Seems to screw up way to much shit, just look at half the posts here. Hell im 17 and i have fairly little intrest in sex, probably cause im a virgin (insert your laughter here), but everything else up to it has led me to believe that it some times isnt worth the hassel till your ready to deal with them, and im pretty sure you cant at that kind of age. But dont lump all drug users in with the im going to be hard and take it all, not all people are like that, just as all people who have underage sex are like that
|
|
#32
 2002-12-09, 11:51
|
|
|
Re: Teens today
It happens because their parents are cowardly, negligent failures, or drugged out liberal shithead failed hippies who think teaching their children right and wrong is Fascist.
|
|
#33
 2002-12-09, 20:44
|
bribble13 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Teens today
the first time i did it, i was 14. it wasn't because my parents hadn't been good parents it was because of influence from other people and peer pressure. i didn't tell my parents because i know that i shouldn't have done it and i'm kinda embarrased about the whole situation that it happened in.
|
|
#34
 2002-12-09, 21:24
|
Raen 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Teens today
Okay, how about THIS point of view: I'm an 18 year old, virgin male. (Fuck you guys; you know who I mean!) Let me start by explaining my situation: I was one of those guys that, because of my nature, was really easy to pick on. This meant that throughout my middle/high school life, I was ignored by damn well everybody. I suppose the only positive spin that I can put on that is that I was able to have an outside view of things. What I saw was a bunch of stupid guys, each doing their goddamned best to show everyone that they were better than everyone else. I also saw a bunch of stupid girls, also doing their goddamned best to show that they were better than everyone else. That's what kids do. Hell, that's what EVERYONE does. It's all about social status. And social status means: how well do you dress, who do you know, how well can you put someone else down, and who's fucking you right now. I can't believe what I'm seeing in this thread. Very few of you actually seem to have any idea what you're talking about. Tell me, who the FUCK are you to go around saying what kids should and should not be doing? The major problem here is not the kids. They are simply doing what they see you doing. But, now that everyone's said their piece, I'd like to say what I think everything should be like: I think girls should actually try and find someone that would be good for them, not just someone they'd like to show off to their friends. I also think that guys should stop swaggering around like they're all that, and start thinking about how, if they actually DO want a girl, the proper way to go about attracting one. Maybe then all the things I've learned about 'chivalry' and 'manners' and 'fair play' might actually work FOR me, instead of against me, and I'll find someone who can look at the fact that I have a vocabulary containing words that have more than 6 letters, and think that that's a GOOD thing! Maybe then you parents will grow up and realise that no matter what you say to your children, they will still act the way you do.
Yes. I'm a bitter person. I fucking hate society. Why do you think I managed to find my way onto a site like this? This thread has reminded me of a saying that I think fits my life perfectly: "The only thing that I hate more than women...is guys."
...God, I need to get laid. :P
|
|
#35
 2002-12-09, 21:59
|
|
|
Re: Teens today
quote: Originally posted by Spiffy McBang: "Just recently I went to a a dance club to find 10-11 year old girls and boys grinding eachother."
Eh? Hell, you can't even get into a dance club around here unless you're 18 (or have a good enough fake ID).
Actually, a placed called "Champions" here in Maine is considered a dance club and young kids are allowed in.. Also, a rollerskate rink has a skate/dance on Friday Nights, and it's ages 10+ (the place I was refering to earlier, but didnt have enough time to describe it so I just went "dance club". I coulda been more clear I suppose. You're right, dancing dirty has no real effect, it is just the sex that really matters. But when girls are dry fucking any ol' guy, you can only assume they've done it without their clothes on too. Lovley [This message has been edited by Lovley (edited 12-09-2002).]
|
|
#36
 2002-12-10, 13:17
|
FRO-mage 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Teens today
Hay raen, i'm in your boat buddy.
Goddam 18 year old virginism, it's the worst life ever.
|
|
#37
 2002-12-10, 13:19
|
FRO-mage 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Teens today
And anothr thing, are these parents of the 12 year old pregnant chicks blind to the fact that their daughter has a belly bigger than santas? I mean, seriously, hasn't any of them heard of an abortion? P.S  on't throw any of your anti-abortion crap on me. It's all in the anti-abortion thread
|
|
#38
 2002-12-10, 16:55
|
Spiffy McBang 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Teens today
quote: Originally posted by FRO-mage: Hay raen, i'm in your boat buddy.
Goddam 18 year old virginism, it's the worst life ever.
Thpppppppppppppt.
|
|
#39
 2002-12-10, 18:08
|
Aternimus 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Teens today
I think this phenomenon you speak of is called the law of nature, you know, there is a reason humans tend to go through puberty around 12, because according to natural law, thats when you're supposed to experiment, not to mention euphoria. Sex feels good for a reason, if it didn't, people wouldn't do it. I mean, people aren't going to listen when you say "This is the best feeling you will ever experience, but don't do it!"? And furthermore, do you expect them to? I mean really? As for AIDS and other diseases, thats what condoms are for, you'd have alot more success pushing saftey instead of abstinance. As for drugs.. alot of the above applies here, but don't get me started on Regan's war on the constitution. The only reason that these people might have a higher risk for emotional problems having sex at this age is because you tell them they will, I'm sure you know that its very easy to manipulate a mind into thinking whatever you want, and if you tell someone that they are a fuckup, after a while, they will begin to believe it, and you've successfully killed any chance of them ever being normal, as well as fucking up your relationship with them. And why do you say it's not right? It was right for billions of years until you people fucked it up with your religeous bullshit and obsolete moral propoganda. Further more, why is it any of your business, we're not talking about you doing this, therefore it is none of your business, give these people a chance, leave them the fuck alone! I honestly believe we would be alot closer to perfection if everyone minded their own fucking business.
|
|
#40
 2002-12-10, 18:29
|
|
|
Re: Teens today
Me and all my friends would rather sword fight and play football than do anything with girls until about 16. That 12 thing is full of shit.
|
|
#41
 2002-12-10, 18:55
|
Aternimus 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Teens today
quote: Originally posted by Spirit of '22: Me and all my friends would rather sword fight and play football than do anything with girls until about 16. That 12 thing is full of shit.
Like I said, it's very easy to manipulate people, it's society my friend, also their are exceptions to every rule. And even if you are an exception, doesn't give you the right to fuck with people. Edit: Spelling. [This message has been edited by Aternimus (edited 12-10-2002).]
|
|
#42
 2002-12-10, 21:37
|
ardene 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Teens today
quote: Originally posted by dlacouve: Yo Ardene, I'm from Victoria too. I don't live there anymore. Teens today... hmm what's wrong with sex at an early age you fuck. You can't make vague generalizations like that. It's different if an Older man goes out with a younger girl, it's just different. And vice versa too. Let people make their own decision you repressive fuck. Laate
dude! the guy was 18, she was 14. a 4 year difference. its not like adults but at the age with that age DIFFERENCE that is wrong. i went to reynolds high scholl before i left where did you go?
|
|
#43
 2002-12-11, 00:28
|
pretty pinay 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Teens today
I'm VERY liberal minded about most everything, but I hate to see a combination of impatience and high hormones put good guys in prison. So if you are a guy, please MAKE SURE SHE IS "LEGAL", and that she CONSENTS!! If she IS and DOES, then it's noone's business but yours and hers whether she is 2 years younger than you, or 14 years younger than you, or even 40 years younger than you!! Love, Venus.
|
|
#44
 2002-12-11, 01:07
|
reaverX 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Teens today
Herm...
The human body definately has it's own timeline. A woman's body doesn't caare if she doesn't want child until she's 45, menopause punch in when ever it damn well pleases. We generate the ability and the desire to be sexual at what most of now days consider to be a very early age. There are a couple of key sociological factors to consider.
1) It wasn't always like this. Tutenkamen was a king and married with childern at 13. Life in postindustrial nations is a complex animal that requires more time to be prepared for. You want a job in the middle ages pick up a hoe like the rest of your family. If you want a job in America (a decent one anyways) your not ready until your 22 with a bachlors. We think because it takes us longer to become prepared for other facets of life that our biology should follow suit and it hasn't.
2) People didn't live this long all the time. Median age just a hundred years ago was 43. 13 is a lot bigger chunk of 43 than it is of 72. People grew up faster and lived shorter lives so the scale of acceptable sexual behavior was different.
|
|
#45
 2002-12-11, 01:33
|
fire_jade 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Teens today
[QUOTE]Originally posted by MyUsername: [B]A McDonalds and a subway is the best we can do. [B]
Hey Subway kicks ass so dont diss it
|
|
#46
 2002-12-11, 01:39
|
fire_jade 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Teens today
In sec 2 in M.R.E, we had this person come in and teach us about p.s.i. (postponing sexual involvement for you dumbasses out there) and i got sent to the councilor because i asked if i could leave since i was already having sex with my g/f
|
|
#47
 2002-12-11, 02:39
|
Barroom_Hero 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Teens today
the only reason I'd want to stop 12 year olds from having sex is because I can't get jack shit at 16. Hell, I wish I was having sex when I was 12-14, maybe I wouldn't be the pent-up, ready to explode deranged guy I am now. I'm convinced I'd be more mellow and less angry if I got some sexual healing from a girl.
How the fuck is it that little dudes whose balls haven't dropped yet get laid before I do? Must be the uglyness factor.
|
|
#48
 2002-12-11, 04:36
|
Certijal 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Teens today
I say people can fuck whenever they want. I know some 20 year olds who still say stuff like �Hahahahaha, you said boobs!� and I know (well knew) some 13 year olds who are happy having sex and do if safe.
You cant say "-This- is the right age for sex" because its different on every person.
Mind your business.
|
|
#49
 2002-12-11, 13:24
|
FRO-mage 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Teens today
Hello certijal 
|
|
#50
 2002-12-11, 14:05
|
The_Famicommie 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Teens today
Raen:
It depends on what kind of girl you're going after. I've scored girls a couple of times with my egghead act. No, it's not an really an act. You get the point. Of course, it doesn't really work until after high school when people realize that nobody cares about the popularity contest anymore.
Rock the fuck out Spirit. When I was 12, girls had cooties. Stupid whores. I was all about sword fighting and leading my unit to victory. Oh, and trying to get porno's and lighters from the local liquor store (it never worked). There was one girl who wanted to have sex with me, but I turned her down. She's a 20 year old high school dropout now with a kid that's a year old. Her boyfriend/baby's father is scum, and they both work at a Ram's Horn full time to support themselves. I'm glad I picked the side of the road that I did.
|
|
#51
 2002-12-12, 04:28
|
|
Moderator
|
|
The fine line between genius and madness
|
|
Re: Teens today
I actualy first fell in love at the age of 10. OK, maybe not love, but it was more than just lust (lust having no meaning to a 10 year old).I forgot the point I was trying to make.
I once when I was younger had a chance to screw this one girl, but passed it up. She was hot, but I realy didn't like her.
I was 18 1/2 before I finaly got the nookie. With my girlfriend. In fact, some of you may remember me braging about my glorious conquest of the poon. Probably not though.
My point is that people shouldn't be so egar to get some. It's not like it will kill you to wait a while.
|
|
#52
 2002-12-12, 11:43
|
|
|
Re: Teens today
I never didnt like girls and never avoided them, but I wouldnt have really thought about having sex with them until I was 16 or so.
And who is the asshole who said society manipulated me into thinking this? Yeah, I guess my weak and impressionable mind watched too much MTV and thought, "Abstinence!" Isnt it the other way around you fuckup? There is nothing in America, or the rest of the civilized world really, that doesnt try and turn 12 year olds into prostitutes.
What country do you think would be stronger and healthier- a land of guys like me and Famicommie, with equivalent girls, who spend their childhood being children and then grow into real adults, or a land of 12 year olds fucking each other and growing up with all kinda emotional shit?
Dont dare even try and argue that 9 out of 10 people who have sex in America at the age of 12 wont have some kind of emotional disorder.
|
|
#53
 2002-12-12, 16:14
|
max_pepper 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Teens today
After reading most of the replys here let me say this......While like some I am very liberal and if a 12 year old girl in middle school whats to give blowjobs for the sack of "doing it"...then it is her choice,but on the flip side of the coin I can see and do understand the point of peer pressure,and trying to make up for what we thought we were missing...I lost my virginity when i was 13 and while i wished we had waited...but never the less it happened...i personally have no regrets...my lover and i were together for over 8 years and she ended up marrying her grandfather,but that is Thread for another day...It hurts me in a way to see kids 13-17 especially girls getting knocked up because they made the wrong choice in that situation..true rape (both incestual & stranger assault)is another issue..but kids going out for the sake of boredom.peer preasure,and just because "everyone else" is doing it,is no real valid reason...when i here someone tell me or relate a situation to me...It does break my heart...I knew of 3 girls in my class in HS who were desperate for Love and Affection at home and when they were not getting the kind of "quality" attention from parents at home one will naturally go out and look else where...Gee is it anysmall wonder why we have some of the problems we have here "North America" ?? i thank you all both young and older for your words and listing to me...catch yall later.....Shelly
|
|
#54
 2002-12-12, 19:54
|
The_Famicommie 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Teens today
Nothing is a 12 year olds choice. 12 year olds are inexperienced, and are entirely incapable of making most personal decisions. Where are her parents? Letting the school take care of her sex ed no doubt.
I took sex ed in fifth grade. That's way too young. Sex ed needs to be a highschool thing, there's no sense in teaching a 10 year old about sex. Of course, if your kid asks you, it'd be worse to lie. But filling out a scantron on the function of the penis in elementary school is almost sickening.
|
|
#55
 2002-12-13, 06:18
|
|
Moderator
|
|
The fine line between genius and madness
|
|
Re: Teens today
That is just a little wrong. Scantrons are evil.
|
|
#56
 2002-12-13, 07:07
|
Aternimus 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Teens today
quote: Originally posted by Spirit of '22: I never didnt like girls and never avoided them, but I wouldnt have really thought about having sex with them until I was 16 or so.
And who is the asshole who said society manipulated me into thinking this? Yeah, I guess my weak and impressionable mind watched too much MTV and thought, "Abstinence!" Isnt it the other way around you fuckup? There is nothing in America, or the rest of the civilized world really, that doesnt try and turn 12 year olds into prostitutes.
What country do you think would be stronger and healthier- a land of guys like me and Famicommie, with equivalent girls, who spend their childhood being children and then grow into real adults, or a land of 12 year olds fucking each other and growing up with all kinda emotional shit?
Dont dare even try and argue that 9 out of 10 people who have sex in America at the age of 12 wont have some kind of emotional disorder.
The emotional disorder comes from the constant belittling, and yes, every nation would be better if everyone minded their own business. Neither side of the mind control game is right, they should all burn in hell, right next to Adolph Hitler seeing as how they seem to want to emulate him.
|
|
#57
 2002-12-13, 07:22
|
TJTay89 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Teens today
Hello, I would just like to say that not all teens are having sex. I am 16 (young i know) and have no reason to have sex, and i guess the reason for this is cuz i have seen the pictures of people with all the STD's. Belive me after seeing some of that shit you will wanna wait and get tested (both you and partner) for any of this shit. Plus why have sex when you can just use your hand... after all you know your hand doesn't have any STD's on it ( unless you are into some freaky ass shit).
|
|
#58
 2002-12-13, 11:37
|
penguinpenguin 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Teens today
quote: Originally posted by The_Famicommie: Nothing is a 12 year olds choice. 12 year olds are inexperienced, and are entirely incapable of making most personal decisions. Where are her parents? Letting the school take care of her sex ed no doubt.
I took sex ed in fifth grade. That's way too young. Sex ed needs to be a highschool thing, there's no sense in teaching a 10 year old about sex. Of course, if your kid asks you, it'd be worse to lie. But filling out a scantron on the function of the penis in elementary school is almost sickening.
somewhat agreed. i do remember my middle school (back in texas) did sex ed in 7th grade (by this butch-dyke teacher), but then again, you basically know it all by then anyway. As for you kiddies, your rabid sex drive will decline once you hit 20.
|
|
#59
 2002-12-13, 11:42
|
max_pepper 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Teens today
Yo TJ Good and Smart move on your behalf what you say is true but it seems that those who do seem to have alot of "problems' emotionally.Catch yall later...I'm off to Atlanta.........Shelly
|
|
#60
 2002-12-13, 19:35
|
TBPlayer 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Teens today
It seems to me that some of these kids are just stupid and evil. Maybe they just want to be more mature or something like that, but I mean you can't forget that EVERY school has it's share of sluts. People my age are like the freshest out of Middle School, hence the term freshmen, but I mean the Middle School I went to is now in a slutty state. There are people who are giving hand jobs and shit like that, and they're in 7th grade! Us guys like two years ago were happy to get a freakin kiss! I can understand what some people are saying that the young kids, probably including freshman like myself, are doing this shit. I'm one of the youngest freshmen in my High School, but I mean there's 8th graders giving blowjobs on the bus and shit. If you think about it, it seems that they way it's going right now, kiddies will start bangin' each other somewhere around sixth grade. But if the smart ones realize that their peers are fucking themselves up at too early of an age, maybe the posterity will fix itself before it fucks itself.
|
|
#61
 2002-12-13, 20:17
|
|
Moderator
|
|
The fine line between genius and madness
|
|
Re: Teens today
quote: Originally posted by penguinpenguin: As for you kiddies, your rabid sex drive will decline once you hit 20.
I hope not, I turn 20 in a month.
|
|
#62
 2002-12-13, 21:37
|
bribble13 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Teens today
Blame television and movies? shit atleast be glad that you're not gonna get all the emotional problems that they will/have.
|
|
#63
 2002-12-14, 15:34
|
The_Famicommie 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Teens today
quote: Originally posted by Prometheus: I hope not, I turn 20 in a month.
Me too.
|
|
#64
 2002-12-14, 18:12
|
Spiffy McBang 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Teens today
There's a difference between doing sexual things and having sex. Touching, petting, shit like that is the learning process for most kids that start doing shit at 12-13 years old. Yeah, every school has those girls who you know are banging a ton of guys, but most of the time that's only a couple, even in big schools.
This could start to be a problem if it happened a lot, but when you take the entirety of the young teenage population into account, it's not. That doesn't make it suddenly ok, but it's not an epidemic.
|
|
#65
 2002-12-15, 13:20
|
magician 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Teens today
Ok to save having a stack of posts (I really couldn't care less about post stats, and have no problem with a single long reply as most of you know)... here's a bunch of replies. :) quote: SpaceFalcon2001 Yes this is a complaint. What is with these kids? Im not just talking high schoolers, im talking Middle/Junior High schoolers. They are screwing around giving blowjobs in the bathroom, fucking in the parking lot, I remember when I was back in Middle school and it was nothing like this, and it wasn't that long ago either. Why don't they realize they shouldn't be haveing sex before 16 maybe 15? I have friends who have had sex in the 6th grade, thats just not right.
Nothing *new* is with them. The stats --------- Ok some observations. This isn't new. Its just that communication has got better. I've seen scientific data that the situation was always like this. I've posted it before. I came across a misfiled book in the library at uni... from the 70's. It was all about sex, sex eduation, childerns and teens views and experience etc. Most fo it was survey results. According to it guys started having sex younger but girls had more sex. 12 and 13 were shown to be not uncommon ages for havign sex, about 1/4 were havign sex by age 15 and half by age 18. This was a university published research report (in book form), not some junk off the internet, so I'm inclined to believe it was valid. quote: Spirit of '22
It happens because their parents are cowardly, negligent failures, or drugged out liberal shithead failed hippies who think teaching their children right and wrong is Fascist.
I agree with this to a point. TV is FULL of sex, sexual inuendo, etc. It seems to be the main sub plot to everything. Kids today are watching MORE TV then ever (as research wondering why they're putting on weight has shown). Parents are taking less of an active interest in their kids with more two income families and less time. (Blame this on labor saving devices... rather than makign free time for everyone to have fun, they've made people work even longer and harder to be of as much value.) Ok, enough on this. quote: Raen ...
Brilliant first post. Firstly let me tell you a little secret, most people on the net are strange in some way. I'm a virgin (at 22) and have pretty much the same ideals as you by the sound of it. You'd be suprised by the number of virgins on here ;) That said I ran a cybersex channel for 3 years and have had girls falling over me there. Stipped of any reason to fight for "power" (well... beyond ops) most people really do want the same thing. SIt a girl down int he virtual room, by the virtual fire. Run your hand slowly down her back. Toste her a marshmellow before opening a bottle of wine... and she's yours. Go to a picture board and... well, thats not true any more. It could be a different crowd hanging there. It could just be that people feel FORCED into evaluating the image etc of their partner as a fashion accesory. Or it could be all people are shallow. I don't know, but my experience here and on IRC suggests its not the last one. You get the feeling the kids aren't doing it for its own sake but so they can say they've done it and be "free" to flirt and show off their partner in public (having already settled the limits and claimed their territory). Ok... anew thread looking at these issue might be good. :) quote: Lovley You're right, dancing dirty has no real effect, it is just the sex that really matters. But when girls are dry fucking any ol' guy, you can only assume they've done it without their clothes on too.
Firstly welcome. :) Some good posts from you too. Again we come back to the accesorising. And Parents. Dress little kids of 6 up to "look sexy" becuase it pleases the parents... and what do you expect. The dancing too. There's plenty of other styles and perhaps these dance clubs catering to under age kids should be "regulated" after a fashion and have some form of parental council either running them or overseeing them (liek a school bored). Or perhaps parents shoudl just get more involved in setting up their own entertainment venues for kids. Or school commuities or... etc. LEavign it up to teenage DJs who are probably after half the girls (it does happen) is not reponsible. Media comes into it too. At least in Australia we have decent kids and teen TV and radio that is government funded. That gives "the people" some control over content rather then leaving it up to the kids (in reality the private stations try raise rating to get more add revenue... which means giving kids what they want, not whats good for them). I think the point is that societies values are a bit stuffed up. Commercial "freedom" has probably gone a little too far, and perhaps it's time people started running their own affairs and gettin governmnet to as well... rather than let every one get what ever they can. (My that almost sounds communist... lol. Not intended as such, just just that social reform is well over due.) quote: fire_jade In sec 2 in M.R.E, we had this person come in and teach us about p.s.i. (postponing sexual involvement for you dumbasses out there) and i got sent to the councilor because i asked if i could leave since i was already having sex with my g/f
lol. Now thart is funny. I take it they didn't send you straight to the coucilor but rather made you sit in ont he class and then quietly sent you? If not they paniced. :) quote: max_pepper ...I knew of 3 girls in my class in HS who were desperate for Love and Affection at home and when they were not getting the kind of "quality" attention from parents at home one will naturally go out and look else where...Gee is it anysmall wonder why we have some of the problems we have here "North America" ?? i thank you all both young and older for your words and listing to me...catch yall later.....Shelly
Well said. :) And a late welcome too. quote: General Comments
To Prometheus and The_Famicommie... happy 20th :) I think the problem isn't that much worse then it always was. Perhaps we're just creating oppotunities for the kids younger. I mean you needed a car to go to the drive in right? Or perhaps with the anonymity of the itnernet we're just SEEING the problem clearer. All it takes is one kid of age 10 (out of thousands) for the story to spead now. That one kid was probably always there... they just weren't as visible before. You could look at it thew other way too... allowing kids to have their own web sites (that they can create for free) to take their own digital pics that don't require development or "viewing" by any adults... this all enhances the potential for the materialist, vanity driven society to be passed down to younger kids who can go further with it. At the end of the day... the mor ethings change, the more they stay the same. :) - Magician. [This message has been edited by magician (edited 12-15-2002).]
|
|
#66
 2002-12-15, 13:29
|
magician 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Teens today
Ok... posting the above took some effort. (The edit was to fix some coding bugs with the quote blocks.) For those others that make long posts... it seems the bug about only accepting a limited number of smileys is still there. So disable smilies to make long posts (with lots of smileys) go through.  - Magician
|
|
#67
 2002-12-15, 13:43
|
The_Famicommie 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Teens today
magician,
Why aren't you around more? It seems to me like you used to post on a consistent basis; but you've become so scattered. Hang around more, I like you.
|
|
 |
 |
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.

totse.com certificate signatures
|
 |
 |
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
|
|