About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Sex and Affection
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Sex and Affection Anything and everything about sex and relations. Please try to keep this forum on-topic, since things tend to wander a bit. Search through old topics before posting a new one, as questions get repeated a lot here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
This particular thread is a partial recovery - page 2 of its original capture was never archived, so some posts from that page are missing below.
 #1 
Old 2002-12-06, 23:51
Painkillers Painkillers is offline
Regular
 
Default Fetishes

Does anyone else find ties on women just the way forward. Its the way that the tie goes over the breasts perfectly, and its partically intresting in my school. As the tie can be doubled up with the short skirt. Some say im obsessed with younger girls but its the ties. Now you got to understand that its not long ties, its short ones which just settle in the clevage. Damn to much sexual tension going on at my school. On that note this guy got caught wanking in the toliets once, but that was before the new uniform. With ties. Also this girl who is 12 whos a pure slut, she needed a fag so she tossed some guy off for it. While she was about a month preganent. Remember shes 12, 4 years below legal age limit in england. Any thoughts on theses matters is greatly wanted as i feel quite the only one(accept ben who got pummeled by simon). Also other fetishes that anyone has you can mention them aswell.
 #2 
Old 2002-12-07, 00:42
Regular
 
NJ
Default Re: Fetishes

I refuse to believe the people who designed girls school uniforms were thinking of anything other than what would look the hottest but still pass as socially acceptable.
 #3 
Old 2002-12-07, 02:15
Moderator
 
The fine line between genius and madness
Default Re: Fetishes

A Study of the Effects of School Girl Uniforms...


And ties are very hot, of course coupled with catholic school girl uniforms it is all I can do to keep it in my pants.
 #4 
Old 2002-12-07, 03:06
bribble13 bribble13 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Fetishes

it's the whole inocense thing and also to do with "hmm, if she wears it short she must want..."
 #5 
Old 2002-12-07, 03:27
dirtymexican dirtymexican is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Fetishes

ha, i was just talking to my girlfriend about this the other day. hell yeah the tie is an instant turn on, and its hard ( no pun intended ) to not stare at them and just oogle them. what about those french tipped nails, the long ones with the white tips, that do anything for ya? i find that very very hot, and makes me feel good just thinkin bout it.

Dm
 #6 
Old 2002-12-07, 03:35
Regular
 
Default Re: Fetishes

The stairs are steep for a reason in cathlic schools. Steep stairs + short skirts = scenic view.
 #7 
Old 2002-12-07, 04:34
anemic slug anemic slug is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Fetishes

fuuuuuk me i love watching girls in their tight short little school uniforms its sooo damn hot. kinda makes me want to quit going to a private all boys school. that really bites.

[edit]spelling

[This message has been edited by anemic slug (edited 12-07-2002).]
 #8 
Old 2002-12-07, 14:13
Wintermute Wintermute is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Fetishes

I wore a school uniform in my highschool days.. however at our school, girls didn't have to wear skirts, so most of us wore pants instead.. we did have to wear ties though.. godawful maroon and yellow striped things..

 #9 
Old 2002-12-07, 15:40
Spiffy McBang Spiffy McBang is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Fetishes

Uniforms.

BLECH.

Gimme a chick with a brain and a thing for good punk rock, ties be damned.
 #10 
Old 2002-12-07, 21:56
Regular
 
Melbourne
Default Re: Fetishes

Don't forget wet hair.
 #11 
Old 2002-12-08, 00:33
nothingSafe nothingSafe is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Fetishes

I like the whole Adidas pants with the white tank top and ponytail/pigtails thing.

[This message has been edited by nothingSafe (edited 12-08-2002).]
 #12 
Old 2002-12-08, 00:59
pretty pinay pretty pinay is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Fetishes

Never thought I looked sexy in Catholic my school uniform. But I can get twice the tips if I wear pony tails and a scrunchy on my wrist. Those 2 things seem to be guy turn-ons where I am. Love, Venus.
 #13 
Old 2002-12-08, 01:28
Squarepants Squarepants is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Fetishes

Yes, wet hair!! Especially if it's strawberry blonde, because when it's wet it looks red (red hair doesn't look as good wet to me). I also like...
-extremely pale, almost white skin (not from make-up, but natural, I've got a thing for anemia I guess)

-black leather biker jackets (not fashionable false-leather jackets, but real leather with all kinds of silver studs and zippers and the little belt thing)

-black shoes with a clunky heel+platform (not insanely high, maybe 3-4 inch heel with 1/2 inch platform) with SILVER lace-eye-holes (that's crucial)

-striped toe-socks (only if you have cute feet though, but whose feet aren't cute with toe-socks on?)

-blue or blue-green toenails (dunno why)

-small breasts (my best friend is a 32A, she is sooooo hot, especially when she wears really really tight shirts that are too short and have no sleeves and perfectly outline all the curves of her upper body, gahaahahhhhhh.... bigg'uns just get in the way and detract from the attractive shape of the body)
If a girl walked by with all that stuff, I'd probably spaz out or something....too bad my friend got rid of her shoes with the silver eye holes, her new ones just don't do it for me :-/. I don't particularly fall for pigtails or ponytails or school-girl garb or most other cutesy things that most guys get dizzy over..... I'm gonna put my hair in pigtails and wear a plaid skirt and maryjanes and see if any girls have similar fetishes to most guys... should i shave my legs and face and arms or go au naturale?
 #14 
Old 2002-12-08, 01:32
CallMeBob CallMeBob is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Fetishes

Shave everything!!!
 #15 
Old 2002-12-08, 02:23
Black_Chi Black_Chi is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Fetishes

I guess the only solution is to tresspass into a private school where the girls wear ties, short skirts, and heels and push them into a really big pool...
 #16 
Old 2002-12-08, 04:38
Moderator
 
The fine line between genius and madness
Default Re: Fetishes

quote:
Originally posted by Wintermute:
I wore a school uniform in my highschool days.. however at our school, girls didn't have to wear skirts, so most of us wore pants instead.. we did have to wear ties though.. godawful maroon and yellow striped things..



Do you have a picture?
Can I have a copy?

I'm just kidding.

Well, can I?
 #17 
Old 2002-12-08, 04:42
NukeChild NukeChild is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Fetishes

That's all we need around here, more brains overheating with the fingers still typing.
 #18 
Old 2002-12-08, 04:54
bribble13 bribble13 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Fetishes

quote:
Originally posted by CallMeBob:
Shave everything!!!

brazillian-nate!!!!!!!!!
 #19 
Old 2002-12-08, 19:00
Spiffy McBang Spiffy McBang is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Fetishes

Oh yeah- neon-bright, unnaturally colored hair. Pink, blue, green, purple, so-bright-it-could-never-happen-normally-red.. and yes, I was a fan of this before I ever saw an anime with funky-haired females in it.
 #20 
Old 2002-12-08, 19:07
Painkillers Painkillers is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Fetishes

I must say spiffy you do have funny taste. Although that is funky colour hair.
 #21 
Old 2002-12-08, 19:12
NickSG NickSG is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Fetishes

quote:
Originally posted by CallMeBob:
Shave everything!!!



except their head.
 #22 
Old 2002-12-08, 20:58
Wintermute Wintermute is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Fetishes

Ooh, spiff, what'd you do if I colored my hair like that next time you visit?
 #23 
Old 2002-12-08, 21:05
jumpunderaboat jumpunderaboat is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Fetishes

If you had hair like that you will look like a road sign!
 #24 
Old 2002-12-09, 03:20
Spiffy McBang Spiffy McBang is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Fetishes

The very, very first thing I'd probably do is grin stupidly. Next would be collapse.

After that would kind of depend on whether or not I hit my head really hard on something when I collapsed.
 #25 
Old 2002-12-09, 09:27
Moderator
 
The fine line between genius and madness
Default Re: Fetishes

Suze, I don't think that neon hair would work for you. Now adding some dark purple streaks...

*goes into drooling session*
 #26 
Old 2002-12-12, 21:16
JOHN DAVID WELLS JOHN DAVID WELLS is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Fetishes

PHP, syrup and catholic schoolgirls, they have to Catholic other wise you might as well be a paedophile if don�t know what P.H.P is its probably a good thing
 #27 
Old 2002-12-13, 00:24
Regular
 
NJ
Default Re: Fetishes

Id like to know what it is. And the school girl thing is obvious, duh.


And why are pig-tails so hot?
 #28 
Old 2002-12-13, 02:49
FRO-mage FRO-mage is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Fetishes

cuz then you can ride 'em like a moterbike


(i dunno, but they're damn sexy)
 #29 
Old 2002-12-13, 06:43
Moderator
 
The fine line between genius and madness
Default Re: Fetishes

ohhhh yeahhhhhhhh

*drools*
 #30 
Old 2002-12-13, 06:57
Danteaus Danteaus is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Fetishes

I dunno, pig tails aren't really that attractive to me, it feels as if i'm fucking a grade schooler. oh wait, they were grade schoolers....


 #31 
Old 2002-12-13, 15:28
Sweet Victory Sweet Victory is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Fetishes

you find pig-tails and school girl uniforms hot because you are disgusting, just like the rest of the herd. Congratulations!
 #32 
Old 2002-12-15, 15:12
jumpunderaboat jumpunderaboat is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Fetishes

quote:
Originally posted by Spirit of '22:
Id like to know what it is. And the school girl thing is obvious, duh.


And why are pig-tails so hot?



Pig-Tails rule i dont know why, but they do!
 #33 
Old 2002-12-15, 15:19
Painkillers Painkillers is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Fetishes

quote:
Originally posted by Sweet Victory:
you find pig-tails and school girl uniforms hot because you are disgusting, just like the rest of the herd. Congratulations!


And you sound like the ugly kid who sat in corner in class, who now hates women because they never give him a second look. Am I right or are you gay and you perfer men dressed up in tight trousers. Finally pig tales do rule, its all to do with that cute little look they give. Blondish hair with pig tales, tightish top with average breasts and a short skirt thats just brillant.
 #34 
Old 2002-12-15, 15:31
Regular
 
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Default Re: Fetishes

dungarees with the straps hanging, and a good clear inch of thong above the waist of them. that makes my eyes cum there pants.
 #35 
Old 2002-12-15, 17:26
jumpunderaboat jumpunderaboat is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Fetishes

quote:
Originally posted by DuckWarri0r:
dungarees with the straps hanging, and a good clear inch of thong above the waist of them. that makes my eyes cum there pants.


Dungarees, what decade you from?

Pig tails can be brunnete too eitherway, I suppose they add an 'innocence' to the victim..i mean girl
 #36 
Old 2002-12-15, 20:53
Spiffy McBang Spiffy McBang is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Fetishes

Um.. PK.. Sweet Victory is a girl.
 #37 
Old 2002-12-15, 21:40
Painkillers Painkillers is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Fetishes

Ok thank you spiffy, it just i was annoyed with my dad so i took it out on totse. Sorry Sweet Victory and also im allowed to like school girl considering im a school boy but the rest there just pervs. By the way jump is 23 he is a proper little perv, But too be serous best thing about women is there brains otherwise you can't talk to them for longer then 5 minutes. Also spiffy whos the main man at totse.
 #38 
Old 2002-12-16, 21:47
jumpunderaboat jumpunderaboat is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Fetishes

If I was 23 wouldnt I know about it.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics