About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Sex and Affection
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Sex and Affection Anything and everything about sex and relations. Please try to keep this forum on-topic, since things tend to wander a bit. Search through old topics before posting a new one, as questions get repeated a lot here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-12-06, 00:59
RejectJC RejectJC is offline
Regular
 
Default known this chick a long time, i wanna ask her out

Ive known this chick a long time we get along really good but im really scared to ask her out. I want to but i am too scared to just knowing we have known eachother has friends since 5th grade, im in 10th now. Any suggestions on getting her to go out with me and how i should approach her because i dont want me asking her out ruining our friendship.
 #2 
Old 2002-12-06, 01:10
Regular
 
Monkey Island
Default Re: known this chick a long time, i wanna ask her out

I did something similar once. I asked the girl which was kind of stupid. I wish I had never done it. Not that we weren't friends, after a few weeks we acted like it never happend and I think of it as mostly an embarresing experiance that was unnessicary. Now I relize I was not really as into her as I thought, I would probbly have broken up with her in a while anyway when I figured that out.
Now I drift to prettier girls that I know I wouldn't get tired of or change my mind about.
 #3 
Old 2002-12-06, 23:50
shadow AG shadow AG is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: known this chick a long time, i wanna ask her out

I think that if you've known her since the 5th grade she won't just abandon you for showing affection. the worst case is that she might be a bit shocked and confused for a little while. even if she dosn't think of you the same way if she's smart she'll atleast understand that those feelings of affection are natural at that age.
 #4 
Old 2002-12-06, 23:53
Painkillers Painkillers is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: known this chick a long time, i wanna ask her out

Fear love, hate fear.
 #5 
Old 2002-12-07, 02:25
NukeChild NukeChild is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: known this chick a long time, i wanna ask her out

Hate love?
 #6 
Old 2002-12-08, 05:25
Armed&Angry Armed&Angry is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: known this chick a long time, i wanna ask her out

I have a similar problem, except I've known the girl for eight years, and she lives two hundred miles away. *suck*
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics