About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Sex and Affection
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Sex and Affection Anything and everything about sex and relations. Please try to keep this forum on-topic, since things tend to wander a bit. Search through old topics before posting a new one, as questions get repeated a lot here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-12-05, 02:23
SluttyEmpress SluttyEmpress is offline
Regular
 
Default I need help - UrGeNt

My boyfriend is going through a hard time at the moment with family and friends and i just want to make him happy *sexually*... The sex is great but i know what he wants even more... Anal... ive tried it once with him and it hurt real bad... i was wonderin if any of you guys knew of any ways to make it feel great for him but also for me as well...
 #2 
Old 2002-12-05, 02:54
ThE-fLyiNG_CoManCHe ThE-fLyiNG_CoManCHe is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I need help - UrGeNt

lets see... i do believe it is called L*U*B*E. makes it alot more comfortable
Comanche
 #3 
Old 2002-12-05, 02:57
SluttyEmpress SluttyEmpress is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I need help - UrGeNt

I do realise that but even then it hurts... i need more help than that...
 #4 
Old 2002-12-05, 03:11
Wintermute Wintermute is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I need help - UrGeNt

wtf do you want us to do, hold your ass open for him?

Use lube, go slow, relax.. Practise using a vibrator up there or something I guess.. but the short and sweet is that ime it will always hurt..
 #5 
Old 2002-12-05, 15:37
Zergling Zergling is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I need help - UrGeNt

Thats the only thing to make him happy.
Jeez.

I feel sorry for you.
But yea what wintermute said. Its gonna hurt either way.

Has he told you that the only thing to make him happy will be anal.
 #6 
Old 2002-12-05, 17:56
Spiffy McBang Spiffy McBang is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I need help - UrGeNt

Relax, lube, etc., but if it still hurts too much, don't do it. As much as some people like to use it for sex, it wasn't built that way- if you can't do it with him, you can't.
 #7 
Old 2002-12-05, 18:05
Regular
 
somewhere up there
Default Re: I need help - UrGeNt

Do what the others said. But if it hurts to much then forget about it. It won't be much fun for your boyfriend to be told it hurts too much when you two get down to it.
 #8 
Old 2002-12-07, 09:05
FRO-mage FRO-mage is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I need help - UrGeNt

I just heard something on this recently.

Basically it stated that, like everyone has said, it's gonna hurt for the first few times. Use lube, lots of it, relax as much as you can. And before his dick goes anyware near your ass, think of this first.
It's just like regular sex, first couple of times are gonna hurt (less and less each time) and that it's a good idea to loosen it up a bit just to get used to it. Get a finger in first and get used to that. Then try two fingers, and so on. Give it about 4 days of trying, then you should be pretty much ready. Hope this helps.
I don't personally go for anal but it's like the old saying, "Whatever turns you on"
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics