About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Sex and Affection
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Sex and Affection Anything and everything about sex and relations. Please try to keep this forum on-topic, since things tend to wander a bit. Search through old topics before posting a new one, as questions get repeated a lot here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-12-04, 00:42
TheSell0ut TheSell0ut is offline
Regular
 
Default Heaping coals of fire...

Have you ever been sweet and nice to someone(of opposite gender) in the hopes that they'd feel guilty for treating you like shit?
Yes I'm well aware it never works, but if they do care about you- yet can't find a way to express themselves, its very titillilating to torture them.
I suppose if girls did this to most guys, they'd just get used.
And if a guy did this to most girls, they'd just get ignored.
Funny how hunter can be hunted.
 #2 
Old 2002-12-05, 04:33
RoneeV RoneeV is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Heaping coals of fire...

I've done that, and still do. I'm a female, and one thing I can say is that females can be used only if they let themselves be used. One thing about being nice, and doing this in every way, is that in the long run it will be remembered. There comes a time in every persons course of life that they have a reflecting period. The past and the people in it are in the minds eye, and those who were nice are remembered.

Most times, the people who ignored or used a nice person regrets the fact that they did so.

 #3 
Old 2002-12-05, 14:47
jumpunderaboat jumpunderaboat is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Heaping coals of fire...

quote:
Originally posted by RoneeV:

Most times, the people who ignored or used a nice person regrets the fact that they did so.




Tell us now why dont you!
 #4 
Old 2002-12-05, 16:35
TheSell0ut TheSell0ut is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Heaping coals of fire...

Females and males can both be used with out realizing it until the last minute. I think theres a difference between naivette and sadism.

[This message has been edited by TheSell0ut (edited 12-05-2002).]
 #5 
Old 2002-12-05, 17:03
Wintermute Wintermute is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Heaping coals of fire...

What drives ME crazy is that even if I'm nice and genuine, people assume that I'm playing games, or that I'm using them somehow.

So they treat me like shit in return.. It's fucking ridiculous. I don't play games, I treat people fairly, I tell them how I feel, I don't lie, but of course because everyone ELSE does, they assume that I am too..
 #6 
Old 2002-12-07, 22:36
CallMeBob CallMeBob is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Heaping coals of fire...

^
|
Yep.
Its sad and its true people play to many games and sometimes it gets to the point where you dont know what to believe.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics