About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Sex and Affection
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Sex and Affection Anything and everything about sex and relations. Please try to keep this forum on-topic, since things tend to wander a bit. Search through old topics before posting a new one, as questions get repeated a lot here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-12-03, 20:17
LiQkUiD LsD LiQkUiD LsD is offline
Regular
 
Default why is beating off addicting?

i dunno why its addicting. Sometimes i try not to think about it but i still have to do it at least once a day and the longest ive gone without doing it has been a week and i find myself looking more at girls when i dont do it but when i do it i dont seem to look at chicks alot. anybody ever feel the same way?
 #2 
Old 2002-12-03, 20:33
jumpunderaboat jumpunderaboat is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: why is beating off addicting?

hahaha yes kind of...im not expanding any further than that.
 #3 
Old 2002-12-03, 20:38
Painkillers Painkillers is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: why is beating off addicting?

I went eight days was stuck in my bed, but you are strange every day, cant you stop least for a bit. Give it a rest your "member" will respect you for it.
 #4 
Old 2002-12-03, 20:52
LiQkUiD LsD LiQkUiD LsD is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: why is beating off addicting?

8 days.. was u sick or sumthin ?
 #5 
Old 2002-12-03, 21:13
jumpunderaboat jumpunderaboat is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: why is beating off addicting?

8 hours is a drought!lolol
 #6 
Old 2002-12-03, 21:17
ShockWaveTrio ShockWaveTrio is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: why is beating off addicting?

They always have ads about how addicting drugs are...I think they need ones for beating off.

Try and keep yourself busy, that might help.
 #7 
Old 2002-12-03, 22:30
Rat_Bastard Rat_Bastard is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: why is beating off addicting?

When I first went on medication (paxil), I heard something about a "sexual side affect". I was afraid for some reason, so I didnot jerk off for a whole month!
 #8 
Old 2002-12-03, 23:30
Regular
 
somewhere up there
Default Re: why is beating off addicting?

Well when you beat off you have an orgasm. You like orgasms, so you would want to beat off again. And if you don't beat off, your hormones or whatever might act up or something. I'm assuming you're not so old yourself.
 #9 
Old 2002-12-04, 00:01
midas_the_happy_canadian midas_the_happy_canadian is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: why is beating off addicting?

beating off is addicting because, unlike drugs, it's free.

-------------------- ---------------------
 #10 
Old 2002-12-04, 00:44
blackjack44 blackjack44 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: why is beating off addicting?

im addicted to jackin it man i cant go to sleep without doing it it's really really fucked up
 #11 
Old 2002-12-04, 00:56
TheSell0ut TheSell0ut is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: why is beating off addicting?

Retards...
 #12 
Old 2002-12-04, 02:28
dirtymexican dirtymexican is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: why is beating off addicting?

wow...i feel special.. i think. i jack off maybe once or twice a month. i have no problems with it, but generally the only time i have to is when i get blueballed by my gf (only happened twice i swear)i feel good about it tho, because when i do punish the pope, i usually go for bout two hours, and that normal 15 seconds of pleasure turn into 45 seconds to a minute of eyes rolled into the back of the head, and cant feel anything (well except for the goodness). oh well, thats just me.

Dm

[This message has been edited by dirtymexican (edited 12-04-2002).]
 #13 
Old 2002-12-04, 03:53
Regular
 
Monkey Island
Default Re: why is beating off addicting?

I know what your talking about LiQkUiD, im in the same boat. I think I do it just cause it is one of the few things that make me feel good anymore. It's all I got . Oh well, more testosterone can't hurt.
 #14 
Old 2002-12-04, 03:58
OmniPaul OmniPaul is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: why is beating off addicting?

Maybe the pleasure of orgasms is just nature's way of telling us that we should make like rabbits and have sex.
 #15 
Old 2002-12-04, 04:23
maddcow007 maddcow007 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: why is beating off addicting?

Sexual stimulation and ejeculation produce neuro-trasmitters, similar to drugs (to be very broad). You've probably formed a bad *ponders for a moment trying to find the right term*...addiction with a neurological outline, its not necessarly a habit, its an addiction (which isn't necessarly a habit) Look up a certain article on totse, in the drug category that brings up the issues of drug addiction/alcholism. It makes things less confusing.

Oh, by the way, I have the same addiction.

You become more aroused by females primarly, because you are building up hormones by not ejeculating. This can be a good thing and a bad thing.

[This message has been edited by maddcow007 (edited 12-04-2002).]
 #16 
Old 2002-12-04, 04:42
maddcow007 maddcow007 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: why is beating off addicting?

OMG i'm in the wrong fucking forum, no wonder I was confused to why this topic was in (what i thought) BLTC.

LMAO
 #17 
Old 2002-12-04, 13:56
Painkillers Painkillers is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: why is beating off addicting?

quote:
Originally posted by just.landed:
Well when you beat off you have an orgasm. You like orgasms, so you would want to beat off again. And if you don't beat off, your hormones or whatever might act up or something. I'm assuming you're not so old yourself.


You call wanking a orgasm, god man if that was an orgasm no body would bother with sex. Wanking is just to keep you entertain when you are bored. And to some one earlier yes i was ill.
 #18 
Old 2002-12-04, 15:13
LiQkUiD LsD LiQkUiD LsD is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: why is beating off addicting?

http://www.jackinworld.com/
 #19 
Old 2002-12-04, 21:45
jumpunderaboat jumpunderaboat is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: why is beating off addicting?

...Im not sure if I want to go there :S
 #20 
Old 2002-12-04, 22:52
bribble13 bribble13 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: why is beating off addicting?

guys talking about masturbation in detail and discussing it in seriousness with each other has always seemed just a little bit over the line.
 #21 
Old 2002-12-04, 23:18
midas_the_happy_canadian midas_the_happy_canadian is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: why is beating off addicting?

quote:
Originally posted by LiQkUiD LsD:
http://www.jackinworld.com/


ha ha ha that website actually sells T-shirts and boxers. Would you wear a t-shirt in public that says you masturbate? or that you need to consult a website on how to masturbate? LOL

-------------------- --------------------
 #22 
Old 2002-12-04, 23:53
Viper229 Viper229 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: why is beating off addicting?

hmm...Well I jackoff, like once per day. Sometimes a skip a day or so.. but when that happens...I get like a bigger urge to jackoff. Maybe, I should keep it in for three months then jackoff. By then it should feel like much better than the other times I jacked off, I dont know why it does that? Well anyways I can barely pull three days without choking my dick.

When you take drugs it increases a chemical in the brian that makes you feel good, or another chemical that makes you sleep and so on. Well when you ejaculate your brain releases a checmical. Hehe.. jacking off is like a drug. www.antidrug.com should add Jacking Off to the drug information page. LOL
 #23 
Old 2002-12-04, 23:54
ShockWaveTrio ShockWaveTrio is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: why is beating off addicting?

I agree with Viper on that last part.
 #24 
Old 2002-12-05, 02:20
Regular
 
Monkey Island
Default Re: why is beating off addicting?

Masturbate for peace
 #25 
Old 2002-12-05, 04:48
Iscariot Iscariot is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: why is beating off addicting?

Maybe it has something to do with the fact you dont have a hobby. Assuming you dont have a hobby. Do you have a hobby? It helps.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics