About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Sex and Affection
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Sex and Affection Anything and everything about sex and relations. Please try to keep this forum on-topic, since things tend to wander a bit. Search through old topics before posting a new one, as questions get repeated a lot here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-12-02, 06:40
qwerty316 qwerty316 is offline
Regular
 
Default eating females out

Hi I have ate a Chick Out, Once,, I couldnt stand the taste i almost gaged but i will give it another go when i find a clean good looking girl, i was wondering can i get sick from it? ya know,, i mean if their diasie free,

get back

( srry for my typing i am typing in the dark
 #2 
Old 2002-12-02, 07:01
Evolved Evolved is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: eating females out

quote:
Originally posted by qwerty316:
Hi I have ate a Chick Out, Once,, I couldnt stand the taste i almost gaged but i will give it another go when i find a clean good looking girl, i was wondering can i get sick from it? ya know,, i mean if their diasie free,

get back

( srry for my typing i am typing in the dark



HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! I'm sorry, REALLY! I can't help laughing!

I can't decide which bit is my favourite...but probably
quote:
Originally posted by qwerty316:
Hi I have ate a Chick Out


My advice:

1. Definately find a clean looking girl. This will improve your chances of finding a nicer taste.

2. If they are 'diasie free' then I can't imagine how you could get sick off it. However, you must be careful of pubic hair...choking on that is a bitch.

3. Don't give up. Keep practising and if it helps just imagine that you are eating a big bowl of tuna.
 #3 
Old 2002-12-02, 08:07
Super Moderator
 
Sebastopol CA
Default Re: eating females out

Oh I don't know; I found the following pretty damn funny, too:


quote:
Originally posted by qwerty316:
ya know,, i mean if their diasie free,



I mean, I've heard of 'taking their flower' and all, but...

quote:

( srry for my typing i am typing in the dark



Still doesn't preclude one from cut & pasting into a WP or something - that's just lazy.
 #4 
Old 2002-12-02, 13:59
LutherX LutherX is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: eating females out

Hey, if the taste bothers you then the best time to do it would be right after she comes out of a pool. The chlorine will knock out the taste and any odor that there may be.

The taste never bothered me tho, but that is when it's the cleanest. Cleaner than after a shower even.

You'll get used to it after a few times.

 #5 
Old 2002-12-02, 14:02
Painkillers Painkillers is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: eating females out

If the tatse sooo bad just use fingers. By the way preclude is a great word.
 #6 
Old 2002-12-02, 16:31
qwerty316 qwerty316 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: eating females out

OK Thank You All,
I was very very lazy last night, i could have made my post alot better ( i was so lazy that i didnt even turn on the light)
 #7 
Old 2002-12-02, 16:54
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: eating females out

I never look at my keyboard when I type. It's how you're supposed to type.
 #8 
Old 2002-12-03, 00:53
Moderator
 
The fine line between genius and madness
Default Re: eating females out

I've done it before. The taste is not unplesant, but it was so strong I could hardly stand it.
 #9 
Old 2002-12-03, 01:01
cheezzdipp cheezzdipp is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: eating females out

I cant understasnd how guys even eat out a shaved, showered girl, thats really gross. Going down on a guy is so much.....cleaner. I mean you, and theres, and....ugh. Im certainly not gonna try and stop ya but, i just dont see the attraction
 #10 
Old 2002-12-03, 01:46
Green_Giant Green_Giant is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: eating females out

http://www.totse.com/bbs/Forum4/HTML/001748.html


Ho Ho Ho!
 #11 
Old 2002-12-03, 21:48
Dagon Dagon is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: eating females out

It's funny before I blow say when your 69ing a girl her pussy tastes good. Then you blow your load and it's like uh I need to brush my teeth. Or if you smell your finger later your just grossed out. The taste is good during but after it's not. Anybody else feel this way.
 #12 
Old 2002-12-03, 22:57
frontalobe frontalobe is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: eating females out

moral of the story is -don't eat pussy
thats for lesbians
..... i don't know, it might just be me
<<===== I AM FROM UK !?!

[This message has been edited by frontalobe (edited 12-03-2002).]
 #13 
Old 2002-12-04, 05:32
Green_Giant Green_Giant is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: eating females out

quote:
Originally posted by frontalobe:
moral of the story is -don't eat pussy
thats for lesbians
..... i don't know, it might just be me
<<=====[U] I AM FROM UK[/U] !?!

[This message has been edited by frontalobe (edited 12-03-2002).]




No wonder.


Ho Ho Ho!


[This message has been edited by Green_Giant (edited 12-04-2002).]
 #14 
Old 2002-12-04, 14:47
Regular
 
NJ
Default Re: eating females out

Its usually tasteless, I really dont know what the hell guys are talking about when they refer to this stuff. If it isnt, it usually just tastes a lil sour or salty from sweat. And even then, so what?
 #15 
Old 2002-12-04, 15:36
bsquared bsquared is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: eating females out

Well I've got a little experience on this topic and it all depends on the girl. The first girl I did it to smelled real bad. Kinda like my shirt does after i get done working out in the gym. (yeah real attractive right). So it kinda grossed me out and i didnt think i'd ever wanna do it again. But my girlfriend doesnt taste like anything (prolly cuz she showers twice a day). It tastes like skin if anything. And now i actually like doin it too. Theres nothin better then making a girl moan, pull your hair, and yell out your name.
 #16 
Old 2002-12-04, 16:53
frontalobe frontalobe is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: eating females out

Licking girls out is for pussys
(ironic isnt it)
 #17 
Old 2002-12-04, 17:37
LutherX LutherX is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: eating females out

I don't get it...

If you're not willing to do it then how the hell can you expect her to give you head?

Oral sex is a give and receive kind'a thing...


 #18 
Old 2002-12-04, 18:14
Dmac Dmac is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: eating females out

o fo sho
 #19 
Old 2002-12-04, 19:16
insertnamehere insertnamehere is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: eating females out

that is a very good way of treating it. imagine your eating a bowl of tuna.
 #20 
Old 2002-12-05, 03:16
ThE-fLyiNG_CoManCHe ThE-fLyiNG_CoManCHe is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: eating females out

i don't see anything wrong with it. i mean i would really like to do it! i would love to hear my g/f moan and know that it's me making her do that. i dunno but the though of me licking on her pussy really turns me on.
Comanche
 #21 
Old 2002-12-07, 09:21
FRO-mage FRO-mage is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: eating females out

Hey, pussy is like in my top 3 favorite foods, along with tacos.

And seriously, I have never eaten out a chick who tastes like tuna, so is that just a rumour thats been floating around or what.
 #22 
Old 2002-12-07, 12:44
Ikba333 Ikba333 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: eating females out

Try eating an Altoids before you "go down" it will drown out any bad taste and it will give her quite a tingly treat! DDon't give up on it! Women LOVE a man who will indulge them in this way!!!!
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics