|
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
register |
bbs |
search |
rss |
faq |
about
|
 |
 |
meet up |
add to del.icio.us |
digg it
|
 |
 |
| Sex and Affection Anything and everything about sex and relations. Please try to keep this forum on-topic, since things tend to wander a bit. Search through old topics before posting a new one, as questions get repeated a lot here. |
 |
|
|
#1
 2002-12-01, 07:42
|
|
|
would you ...
... marry a bisexual? Say you�re old enough to have your own family and want to have lots of children, would you do this with a bisexual partner? If you did, wouldn�t there always be kind of a mistrust, that maybe one day, your partner leaves you because of his homosexual partner? Something that hurts even more ...
|
|
#2
 2002-12-01, 07:50
|
nothingSafe 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: would you ...
Im not up to date on my terms, but if they were still considering themselves bisexual after you got married, wouldnt that mean that they actively have sex with both of the genders?
|
|
#3
 2002-12-01, 08:06
|
Dion 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: would you ...
I would marry a bi-sexual woman. She would be twice as likely to have three-somes =p
There will always be mis-trust in relationships. Why do you think a bi-sexual person would be even more untrustworthy?
|
|
#4
 2002-12-01, 08:50
|
Jacross 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: would you ...
being bisexual doesnt get you out of monogomy.
I would marry a bisexual but it would have been a monogomous relationship from the start. The trust built up in that relationship is no different. If you go down the yay i get threesomes route, then you deserve the heart break for not growing the fuck up.
|
|
#5
 2002-12-01, 09:28
|
TheMostAmazingHumbleMan 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: would you ...
I'll marry who I love.
|
|
#6
 2002-12-01, 13:05
|
|
|
Re: would you ...
shut up man with a shitty name.
|
|
#7
 2002-12-01, 14:47
|
Chunkmiester 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: would you ...
quote: I'll marry who i love.
Me too, i totally agree. If i loved a bi-sexual and they loved me then why not? On the same note if i trully loved a necro-beasti-maxi-pedo-scati-cruchi-domo-submissive-philiac who was into ass rape, blood letting, biting, pain, bondage, leather, latex and voyerism then i would still marry them if we really loved each other. BSK- quote: shut up man with a shitty name.
That flame is entirely unjustified. Chunk
|
|
#8
 2002-12-01, 14:51
|
NAAGAL 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: would you ...
IM gona agree with the 2nd poster. if you get married and she still considers herself, bisexual, that means she is having sex with both sexes, meaning a VERY BIG lack of trust
|
|
#9
 2002-12-01, 14:55
|
Melonious 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: would you ...
Would I marry a Bisexual? Jesus H Christ on a Rubber Crutch, I pray to Allah, Jehova, Buddha, Osama, every night that I would even be in the same room with a bisexual. I would fucking propose to this bi-broad quicker than Winona Ryder can pocket a rolex. What the hell is keeping you? Can you even think of the sex that would be possible with a bisexual woman. You could have 2, 3, 4 even 5 GIRLS join in, and she wouldn't give a fuck! My God..
|
|
#10
 2002-12-01, 15:28
|
Wintermute 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: would you ...
Why would it mean the person was actively having sex with both sexes?..
You could be Bi and monogamous, and still consider yourself bi.. Isn't the sexuality definition more about who you're attracted to, rather than who you're doing?..
I mean, none of you sad fucks who don't get laid stop considering yourself as being sexual beings do you?..
|
|
#11
 2002-12-01, 15:55
|
|
|
Re: would you ...
shut up chunk with a misspelled name.
It�s just that there had been a lot of men during the 80�s who left their women and children because they found out they�re homosexual. It was the time for their coming out, and the time they broke a lot of hearts. I mean, love changes, especially after pregnacy, after the children have grown up, after the menopause. And the sexual preferences change, too.
|
|
#12
 2002-12-01, 19:09
|
Wintermute 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: would you ...
yeah, but there's no way that you can guarantee that's not going to happen to ANYONE you're with.. in a way, if you're worried about it, you'd be best off with someone who has a clue about their sexuality, rather than someone who could possibly be confused about it, and then figure it out later..
|
|
#13
 2002-12-01, 19:52
|
Dawid14 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: would you ...
Plz... maybe I shouldn't marry a straight woman either because they could leave me for another man.
|
|
#14
 2002-12-01, 21:03
|
pretty pinay 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: would you ...
If I were a "marrying kind" of guy, (but, of course, I am NEITHER) I would definitely want to marry a bisexual girl. She will have a good, cutting edge attitude package toward everything sexual, with a mind uncluttered with hangups, and happy to please me in every creative way!! And about the "trust" issue, I don't think it would be a problem unless the guy is a jeoulous type..............and jeoulous type guys don't hang very well with bisexual girls in my exerience (and bisexual girls don't want that kind of guy, either). Love, Venus.
|
|
#15
 2002-12-01, 21:51
|
|
|
Re: would you ...
and when I grew it up was the time when divorces were kind of a fashion trend. And I�ve seen so many friends of mine breaking, because their parents weren�t able to show them any love or their love was just a strategic maneuver for the court. It�s not that I�m worried about me, I�m worried about my children, which could say something like: You knew that this is gonna happen ...
|
|
#16
 2002-12-01, 22:04
|
b4d0m3n 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: would you ...
Well, love is very cool. I married someone I loved and it's a great thing. As for the bisexual thing. Well, I would imagine if love conquers all, then your partner would be allowed to have no-strings attached sex with the same gender.
|
|
#17
 2002-12-01, 22:07
|
NAAGAL 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: would you ...
bi�sex�u�al ( P ) Pronunciation Key (b-sksh-l) adj. Of or relating to both sexes.
1. Having both male and female reproductive organs; hermaphroditic. 2. Botany. Denoting a single flower that contains functional staminate and pistillate structures; perfect. 3. Of, relating to, or having a sexual orientation to persons of either sex.
All rgiht, thats dictioanry.coms definition of bisexual. the first 2 are unrelated but the 3rd one is the one you should look out. SEXUAL ORIENTATION! meaning you fuck both sexes. If your bisexual while married, it means you cheat on your wife/husband
|
|
#18
 2002-12-01, 22:16
|
Wintermute 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: would you ...
That's not what it means at all. Just because you're straight doesn't mean you cheat, so why should it if you're bi?.. It merely remains as an attraction thing, imo.
|
|
#19
 2002-12-01, 22:21
|
b4d0m3n 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: would you ...
That's right Wintermute. Everyone, it's just about who you happen to be attracted to. Just because you like both men and women and are married to one of those, doesn't mean you are going to cheat.
|
|
#20
 2002-12-01, 22:36
|
bunghole 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: would you ...
God damn, people are stupid!
|
|
#21
 2002-12-01, 22:44
|
b4d0m3n 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: would you ...
bunghole. Yeah, people suck. Think about that for a second.
|
|
#22
 2002-12-01, 23:40
|
Spiffy McBang 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: would you ...
quote: Originally posted by NAAGAL: bi�sex�u�al ( P ) Pronunciation Key (b-sksh-l) adj. Of or relating to both sexes.
3. Of, relating to, or having a sexual orientation to persons of either sex.
Key word- orientation. Orientation = preference. Bisexuals prefer both sexes. There's nothing that suggests they're fucking people of either or both sexes all the time or behind your back, is there? My sexual orientation, or preference, is women. If the assumption of a sad majority here were true, by nature of my orientation, I'd be getting all the girls I could possibly want. It's not happening to me, and I seriously doubt it's like that with most of you, either.
|
|
#23
 2002-12-02, 02:26
|
|
Moderator
|
|
The fine line between genius and madness
|
|
Re: would you ...
quote: Originally posted by Melonious: Would I marry a Bisexual? Jesus H Christ on a Rubber Crutch, I pray to Allah, Jehova, Buddha, Osama, every night that I would even be in the same room with a bisexual. I would fucking propose to this bi-broad quicker than Winona Ryder can pocket a rolex. What the hell is keeping you? Can you even think of the sex that would be possible with a bisexual woman. You could have 2, 3, 4 even 5 GIRLS join in, and she wouldn't give a fuck! My God..
Wouldn't the whole point be that she does give a fuck? 
|
|
#24
 2002-12-02, 14:37
|
Chunkmiester 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: would you ...
quote: Originally posted by BSK: shut up chunk with a misspelled name.
Its not misspelled. Miester is middle English (think pre-shakespearian, Chaucers Tales style English) for man of who gains knowledge. BSK- whats your problem, can't you understand love for what it is? Its when you are attracted to a certain person- regardless of their place in society, their orientation or their sexual preferences. Chunk
|
|
#25
 2002-12-02, 18:21
|
|
|
Re: would you ...
yes, it�s the misspelled version of the german word Meister, just like most people of today write Rammstien instead of Rammstein.
When I mean bisexual I mean that the partner still reminds me of his sexual preferences and wishes.
|
|
#26
 2002-12-03, 10:56
|
|
|
Re: would you ...
Im attracted to women, and Im monogamous...
|
|
 |
 |
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.

totse.com certificate signatures
|
 |
 |
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
|
|