About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Sex and Affection
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Sex and Affection Anything and everything about sex and relations. Please try to keep this forum on-topic, since things tend to wander a bit. Search through old topics before posting a new one, as questions get repeated a lot here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-12-01, 07:11
soundsystem00 soundsystem00 is offline
Regular
 
Default Some girl I don't know

Uh, I go to highschool..My school is pretty small and most girls are kinda of loud and annoying. Well anyway, there is this one girl I see around when i'm going from class to class, but I don't know her or have any class with her. Any suggestions on how to get to know her without freaking her out?
 #2 
Old 2002-12-01, 14:43
Regular
 
a drunken stupor
Default Re: Some girl I don't know

accidently run into her...like pretend your not paying attention and walk right into her..then just strik up a conversation from there
 #3 
Old 2002-12-01, 14:47
NAAGAL NAAGAL is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Some girl I don't know

^
|
|
TO THE ABOVE POSTER
ya man, that be a good way. Just accidently, meet her like that. you could try joining some of her activites, get her to know who you are and then like, go around telling her friends that you like her so she finds out, then just ask her out or soemthing
 #4 
Old 2002-12-01, 16:00
soundsystem00 soundsystem00 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Some girl I don't know

I don't know, its easier said than done. If im desperate I guess ill try that. Right now I just want to get her MSN or something like that
 #5 
Old 2002-12-01, 16:26
Painkillers Painkillers is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Some girl I don't know

Simple
1st find out her name doesn't matter how.
2nd go up to her and tell her that you have wanted to talk to for ages and that you find her very attractive.
Then if she likes you then its all good. If she dont rejection aint that bad.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics