About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Sex and Affection
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Sex and Affection Anything and everything about sex and relations. Please try to keep this forum on-topic, since things tend to wander a bit. Search through old topics before posting a new one, as questions get repeated a lot here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-12-01, 01:23
TheMostAmazingHumbleMan TheMostAmazingHumbleMan is offline
Regular
 
Default Secret Admirers. Sweet? or Creepy?

I've never been entirely sure. I've always thought it was a nice thing but I'm sure that it's real easy to get a secret admirer note and think to yourself "Oh no... STALKER!"
 #2 
Old 2002-12-01, 03:32
Idak Idak is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Secret Admirers. Sweet? or Creepy?

It depends on how the person is secretly admiring them. If they send them stuff in a smothering fasion... STALKER :P
 #3 
Old 2002-12-01, 04:07
pretty pinay pretty pinay is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Secret Admirers. Sweet? or Creepy?

"Stalkers" are supposedly a big problem in my work. But most "notes" i've received were from just basically nice, but very bashful guys who would like to make a connection with me, but are too afraid of a face to face rejection (the usual "fearful" "guy problem" you are always reading about on the posts here on totse). Those who are a little bit braver than the rest will (I think purposely) give me some little clue or hint in their note about who they are---so then i can usually figure it out and take the initiative to get a conversation going with them that solves their shyness problem. Some, however, are so shy, they give no clue at all, leaving me forever wondering. I've had some who followed me around too much afterwards. But that's just a guy thing, and I have never had a true "stalker". I think the "stalker" thing is pretty overblown. Love, Venus.
 #4 
Old 2002-12-01, 04:18
Wintermute Wintermute is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Secret Admirers. Sweet? or Creepy?

I had a stalker..

creepy fucker.
 #5 
Old 2002-12-01, 06:25
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Secret Admirers. Sweet? or Creepy?

I want a stocker.

But one that's pretty and is good in bed.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics