About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Sex and Affection
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Sex and Affection Anything and everything about sex and relations. Please try to keep this forum on-topic, since things tend to wander a bit. Search through old topics before posting a new one, as questions get repeated a lot here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-11-30, 19:14
96vickersc 96vickersc is offline
Regular
 
Default How do I tell my girlfriend I want to use condoms?

Okay I just started going out wit this girl. She's really nice looking with a great personality. The only thing is i'm not her first and even though i've slept with loads of people before I've always worn a condom. My girlfriends on the pill so i don't know how many people she's slept with before me. Yesterday I put off having sex because I felt uneasy about it because I didn't have a condom. How do you think i should put this to her?

Chris
 #2 
Old 2002-11-30, 19:18
dirtymexican dirtymexican is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How do I tell my girlfriend I want to use condoms?

ha, im in the same situation. my girl is on the pill too, but i know how many shes been with ( well, every guy thinks this, but who knows ) and thats happened to me too, putting off sex because i didnt have a jimmy cap. just tell her like " i dont wanna play with fire" type of thing, and im sure she will understand that having two types ( possibly three depending on the type of condom) of birth control is always a plus. but yeah, more power too ya for wanting to wait because you didnt have a cap. makes you feel like shit for putting sex off, but it makes you look like a better man for wanting to be safe.

Dm
 #3 
Old 2002-11-30, 19:33
96vickersc 96vickersc is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How do I tell my girlfriend I want to use condoms?

I'm not too worried about her getting pregnant. I'm a bit worreid about STD's. The guys she's been with before me were complete assholes and would fuck anyone without a seconds thought. Fuck knows what diseases they might have so now i'm a little cautious. That's why i don't know how to tell her. It's gonna hurt her feelings if i say it like that. Any ideas?

Chris
 #4 
Old 2002-11-30, 19:38
Wintermute Wintermute is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How do I tell my girlfriend I want to use condoms?

Ok, I know one way to tell her that is totally dependent on you..

Tell her that you want to wear them because she's so hot, you will blow your load too fast if you go in bareback.. condoms dull the sensation a bit, so it'd help..

That's one way that's not gonna make her feel bad, although it may make you look a lil bad..
 #5 
Old 2002-11-30, 22:11
AKO AKO is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How do I tell my girlfriend I want to use condoms?

Whats wrong with telling her?
It seems when its always negative for the make.... speak the truth.... but when the female has the shitty end of the stick... lie lie lie.
"Sorry, but I want to use a rubber."
"Why?"
"Cus you is one dirty ass slut!"
 #6 
Old 2002-11-30, 22:23
Monkeyman666 Monkeyman666 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How do I tell my girlfriend I want to use condoms?

"I want to use a condom" Its not like shes going to be pissed. If she thinks your implying she has stds, just tell her you always wear one.
 #7 
Old 2002-12-01, 02:52
midas_the_happy_canadian midas_the_happy_canadian is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How do I tell my girlfriend I want to use condoms?

just show her a video on STDs. that should scare the shit out of her

------------------ ----------------------
 #8 
Old 2002-12-01, 03:16
Dmac Dmac is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How do I tell my girlfriend I want to use condoms?

yo i wouldnt even have sex with a girl that been around the town
 #9 
Old 2002-12-01, 03:42
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How do I tell my girlfriend I want to use condoms?

Shove it in her mouth.
 #10 
Old 2002-12-01, 22:36
mystical empress mystical empress is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How do I tell my girlfriend I want to use condoms?

I think you should just let her in on ur concerns. Just be honest, at some point you're gonna have to tell her that you want to use a ocndom, can't go on avoiding sex forever.
Find out, from her, about her sexual history if that really concerns you, let her know that you don't want to take any chances. Way before I had sex with my b/f he knew how I felt about this same shit, I was a virgin, he has a sexual history..think i'd let him put that thing in here without a cap?
in short..just be honest, at the same time be sensitive how you come out with it
 #11 
Old 2002-12-01, 23:42
Spiffy McBang Spiffy McBang is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How do I tell my girlfriend I want to use condoms?

Or, since you dodged it once, make sure you always have a few nearby. Then you'll never have to say no.
 #12 
Old 2002-12-01, 23:45
Doug-44 Doug-44 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How do I tell my girlfriend I want to use condoms?

i hate all these how do i "tell my girl freind this..."

just tell her how you feel.
 #13 
Old 2002-12-01, 23:46
Dion Dion is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How do I tell my girlfriend I want to use condoms?

Tell her you don't think you're giving her enough stimulus. You want to buy condoms to solve that. So go buy those new trojans that have a special ribbed outside for womens pleasure, and she'll be sure to agree. Simple.
 #14 
Old 2002-12-02, 01:07
Wintermute Wintermute is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How do I tell my girlfriend I want to use condoms?

they dont' feel any different..
 #15 
Old 2002-12-02, 11:37
Regular
 
Melbourne
Default Re: How do I tell my girlfriend I want to use condoms?

Tell her YOU have STDs.
 #16 
Old 2002-12-02, 16:43
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How do I tell my girlfriend I want to use condoms?

Oh man. I read this forum and laughed when I read my post. I am so funny.
 #17 
Old 2002-12-02, 18:45
Painkillers Painkillers is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How do I tell my girlfriend I want to use condoms?

Laughing at your own joke true sign of a bad joke. But i laugh at all my jokes so this was a pointless post.
 #18 
Old 2002-12-02, 19:06
Dion Dion is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How do I tell my girlfriend I want to use condoms?

quote:
they don't feel any different..


I'll trust your judgement then. I say we sue for false advertisement!
 #19 
Old 2002-12-03, 03:34
Mr.Fubar Mr.Fubar is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How do I tell my girlfriend I want to use condoms?

Tell her to get tested.

"Thats how dicks be gettin drips..." Eminem
 #20 
Old 2002-12-03, 15:02
Wintermute Wintermute is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How do I tell my girlfriend I want to use condoms?

Seriously, they don't.. I mean, if you feel one of those condoms when it's on a penis, feel the ridges with your finger (the most sensitive part of your body) you can BARELY feel them..

As for feeling them anywhere else?.. sorry, but no..
 #21 
Old 2002-12-03, 16:46
jumpunderaboat jumpunderaboat is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How do I tell my girlfriend I want to use condoms?

wear a jonny all the time therefore u can pretend its excess transparent foreskin!
 #22 
Old 2002-12-03, 20:43
LiQkUiD LsD LiQkUiD LsD is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How do I tell my girlfriend I want to use condoms?

quote:
Originally posted by TigerJK:
Tell her YOU have STDs.


Lmao

 #23 
Old 2002-12-03, 21:14
ShockWaveTrio ShockWaveTrio is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How do I tell my girlfriend I want to use condoms?

I was always told that condoms don't give you all that much protection against STDs...

I guess I'm just a stupid newbie?
 #24 
Old 2002-12-03, 21:17
jumpunderaboat jumpunderaboat is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How do I tell my girlfriend I want to use condoms?

My mistake I didnt really read the thread, and just picked up the jist shame it was the wrong one.
 #25 
Old 2002-12-03, 21:26
Wintermute Wintermute is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How do I tell my girlfriend I want to use condoms?

Depends on the STD.. but it'd be stupid to suggest that as a reason for not using condoms at all.. at least you're better protected than without..

The other thing you could tell her is that you just want to be doubly protected against pregnancy, since you've heard cases of babies being conceived even while the chick was on the pill.. It's not that far fetched, totally probable, and doesn't make you look as bad as my initial idea did..
 #26 
Old 2002-12-04, 00:49
CallMeBob CallMeBob is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How do I tell my girlfriend I want to use condoms?

Yeah Id say the same thing.
 #27 
Old 2002-12-07, 12:01
MyUsername MyUsername is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How do I tell my girlfriend I want to use condoms?

Hmm... my boyfriend always wants to have sex WITHOUT a condom
 #28 
Old 2002-12-07, 14:16
Wintermute Wintermute is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How do I tell my girlfriend I want to use condoms?

Say no.

In this day and age, frankly, INSIST upon condom use..

for one thing, as a girl, it not only protects from std's and pregancy, but reduces your risk of things like cervical cancer..

 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics