About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Sex and Affection
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Sex and Affection Anything and everything about sex and relations. Please try to keep this forum on-topic, since things tend to wander a bit. Search through old topics before posting a new one, as questions get repeated a lot here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-11-29, 22:42
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default I had an idea today.

Last night my famliy decided to do a secret-santa deal for christmas. In the blind drawing, I drew the name of a divorced, not lucky with the ladies, but funny fellow. I was thinking of going to a massage parlor and trying to get a gift certificate. Now, I can find the right kind of "massage" places, but I doubt they'll have gift certificates.

Is this an unholy thing to do on X-mess, or is it a funny/thoughtful gift?

Oh, and if anyone in the SF area knows of a good place, email me so I can check it out.
 #2 
Old 2002-11-30, 00:16
Dawid14 Dawid14 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I had an idea today.

Thats an awesome idea but make sure hes not gay first cause that'd be awkward!
 #3 
Old 2002-12-02, 00:27
Spiffy McBang Spiffy McBang is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I had an idea today.

If you know the places, go ask. How hard can it be? Either they have a gift certificate-type thing, or they don't.
 #4 
Old 2002-12-02, 01:26
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I had an idea today.

That's what I'm doing!!!
 #5 
Old 2002-12-02, 03:23
TheSell0ut TheSell0ut is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I had an idea today.

Buy him a vibrator just incase hes gay.
 #6 
Old 2002-12-02, 16:35
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I had an idea today.

No, he's not gay and I already brought up that kind of thing at Thanksgiving dinner to the dismay of my mother. However, we're capped at $15 anyway, and it's not like I'm some rick art student magnate...
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics