|
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
register |
bbs |
search |
rss |
faq |
about
|
 |
 |
meet up |
add to del.icio.us |
digg it
|
 |
 |
| Sex and Affection Anything and everything about sex and relations. Please try to keep this forum on-topic, since things tend to wander a bit. Search through old topics before posting a new one, as questions get repeated a lot here. |
 |
|
|
#1
 2002-11-29, 21:08
|
NAAGAL 
Regular
|
|
|
|
I want this girl! (part 2)
Ok, to freshen your memory... There was this girl in the grade below me who I wanted so bad. I asked her on a date and she said yes, then she went and got a boyfriend. Then it was about 2 weeks later and I liked her again and wanted to ask you out Ok, you should be refreshed. Anyway, if your wondering why I made a part 2 to it instead of just poting an update on the origianl topic, its because I have a few questions that dont relate to me asking her out
UPDATE: Anyways, On MSN messenger, I asked her to a movies and she said yes! I'm excited, but we cant go untill next friday becuz she is at her grandparents for thanksgiving.
But anyways, I know me and her are going as a date, not as friends. What I'm asking you is, Well, I will prob make out with her at the movies, or at least I'll try to put the moves on her. My question is, how do I make out good? I know this sounds pathetic, but the only action ive gotten in life has been when I'm drink/stoned. THe farthest I've gotten when I'm not on drugs is kissing. ANd i dont remember what I was doing the times I did get some good action becuz i was wasted. I've never gotten anything becuz I really liked the girl. ALl the times I have it was just for fucks sake, kinda like fuck buddys and shit i guess So i'm askign you, how do I initiate making out with her in the movies. The chairs are in the way and shit, how can I avoid the armrests? And what do I do with my lips? I cant asks me other girls how I was becuz they wouldnt remember (wasted too) I know I sound like a pathetic loser becuz it sounds like I could olny get some while the girl is wasted, but I just want it to be right becuz I'm with this new girl I really like
Please no flames
EDIT: BTW, I'm very shy. I've been normal in movies withgirls and shit, and Ive built up the nerver to put my arm around her, but I can never find the right moment to make the move. Then I would know how to be good, and not sloppy.
[This message has been edited by NAAGAL (edited 11-29-2002).]
|
|
#2
 2002-11-29, 21:51
|
|
Regular
|
|
Mission Viejo CA USA
|
|
Re: I want this girl! (part 2)
be bold
if she refuses, drop it, leave your arm around her and just forget the entire thing, no hard feelings, in fact, be friends afterwards. If she accepts, props to you my friend
|
|
#3
 2002-11-29, 22:21
|
NAAGAL 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I want this girl! (part 2)
ya man thanks, but Im also looking on how to make out good. Like, should I just open my mouth and go with the flow? I dont wanna be messy....
|
|
#4
 2002-11-29, 22:47
|
Z3m 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I want this girl! (part 2)
I wouldn't jump the gun, my friend. Just because you're on a "date" doesn't give you right to cram your tounge in her mouth.
Go to a movie and do something afterwards(or before) that allows you two time to talk. You'll be able to get a feeling for if she'd like to be kissed. If you're shy, go to the movie first so you can have something to break the ice.
And don't forget, a second date is just as good as a kiss so don't blow it.
|
|
#5
 2002-11-29, 22:51
|
NAAGAL 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I want this girl! (part 2)
Sounds good, but heres the thing.... I was planning on asking her out (meaning for her to be my girlfriend) after the movie, and she might say no if she had a bad time. Girls like making out and shit, I dont want to have a bad time with her. Trust me, I wouldnt be rushing anything.
|
|
#6
 2002-11-30, 00:18
|
blacksheep 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I want this girl! (part 2)
always tell the chick she's pretty. if you do this before the movie when you two are waiting in line or whatever, she'll probably just say thanks or laugh it off, but she'll remember it when you put on the moves. Now, as for making out. DO NOT SLOBER... nobody means to, but try and keep the saliva to a minimal. you do this by not mashing your lips, and there's other things, other things, like don't get too carried away. Don't just ram your tongue down her throat. Try do gentle then hard kisses (as in pressure wise). and don't keep your tongue in her mouth all night. For a bit let her take the lead, it'd probably be easier on you. mmrm, i don't know if that's helpful at all, if it is let me know and i'll try and explicate. -sharon
|
|
#7
 2002-11-30, 00:23
|
Dawid14 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I want this girl! (part 2)
Ok, this is what you do.. Pick a nice long movie, the new james bond movie is a long one, about 132 minutes I think. This gives you lots of time to make out. Or time to sleep if she doesn't want to make out.
When she gets into the movie put your arm around her. Then lean over and put your tongue in her ear. Cup her breast also. Its a sure fire way to get things started. If you've ever heard about the spot on a woman you touch to drive her crazy for you its putting your tongue in her ear and cupping her breast.
|
|
#8
 2002-11-30, 00:25
|
NAAGAL 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I want this girl! (part 2)
Thanks sharon, that was good advice To the above poster.... uh, thats kinda gross... thw whole toungue in the ear thing.. Plus, she wouldnt be down with me just grabbing her breasts like that... thats too fast for her (trust me)
ANyways, I know this is the most pathetic thing, but does anyone have liker a step-bny-stpe guide to making out? Like from building up the courage and then do leaning in and kissing and how i should move my lips and what
|
|
#9
 2002-11-30, 01:30
|
blacksheep 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I want this girl! (part 2)
just one added thing... do not lick her ear. I'm sorry, but i find that blehesh. Wet willies are weapons, not turn ons. And there is no right/wrong way with making out... you just try and have fun.
|
|
#10
 2002-11-30, 04:37
|
NAAGAL 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I want this girl! (part 2)
I was gonna say... how could any girl like my toungue in her ear? Ok and I know there is no right way to make out... but Im saying, do I just make contact with my lips to hers, open my mouth a little bit and then what.... im confused a tthat point... do i move my mouth or lips in a certain way? any toungue?
|
|
#11
 2002-11-30, 04:52
|
Alligator Jack 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I want this girl! (part 2)
goddamn man, the more you think about it, the more youll fuck it up, like you said, just go with the flow
|
|
#12
 2002-11-30, 11:01
|
Z3m 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I want this girl! (part 2)
Don't ask a girl to be your "girlfriend" after one date. Christ. What a way to freak her out.
|
|
#13
 2002-11-30, 13:23
|
midas_the_happy_canadian 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I want this girl! (part 2)
you watch too many movies. nobody makes out on the first date. after the movies give her a small kiss on the lips. then take her out to a pub or a bar. if anything major happens then lucky you. otherwise just be patient and wait for the second date. most girls like gentlemen. ------------------  -----------------------
|
|
#14
 2002-11-30, 14:20
|
Wintermute 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I want this girl! (part 2)
Agreed. A date does not mean you have a right to stick your tongue in her mouth..
You like her, you know that.
She must like you a little, to agree to date you..
Doesn't mean she wants to have you come onto her..
Best time to try kiss her is at the absolute last moment of the date, to kiss her goodnight..
|
|
#15
 2002-11-30, 14:34
|
NAAGAL 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I want this girl! (part 2)
quote: Originally posted by Z3m: Don't ask a girl to be your "girlfriend" after one date. Christ. What a way to freak her out.
Freak her out? I wouldnt ask her at ther end of the date, maybe when i got home or she got online like the next day, I'd give her a call or talk to her on MSN and ask. How would that freak her out>?
|
|
#16
 2002-11-30, 17:11
|
Painkillers 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I want this girl! (part 2)
As they say in the SAS, He who dares, wins.
|
|
#17
 2002-11-30, 20:05
|
Renegade 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I want this girl! (part 2)
quote: Originally posted by Dawid14:
Then lean over and put your tongue in her ear. Cup her breast also. Its a sure fire way to get things started. If you've ever heard about the spot on a woman you touch to drive her crazy for you its putting your tongue in her ear and cupping her breast.
[/B]
So so funny when stoned to read peoples posts. Peace Renegade,
|
|
#18
 2002-11-30, 22:16
|
A_M_P 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I want this girl! (part 2)
I think you're overthinking this. Relax and just go with whatever happens, if you try to force things you'll put her off. quote: ...then take her out to a pub or a bar.
Does this guy sound of age to you? [This message has been edited by A_M_P (edited 11-30-2002).]
|
|
#19
 2002-11-30, 22:22
|
Z3m 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I want this girl! (part 2)
quote: Originally posted by NAAGAL: Freak her out? I wouldnt ask her at ther end of the date, maybe when i got home or she got online like the next day, I'd give her a call or talk to her on MSN and ask. How would that freak her out>?
Yes.
|
|
#20
 2002-12-01, 00:21
|
NAAGAL 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I want this girl! (part 2)
quote: Originally posted by Z3m: Yes.
I asked how....
|
|
#21
 2002-12-01, 02:06
|
Dmac 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I want this girl! (part 2)
yo man this is whatchu do, if ur getting really close with her u put ur arm around her and like lean ur face on hers so your cheaks are touching then start kissing her cheak and right beside her mouth then start kissin her lips and if she goes along wit that then u slowly start movin ur tounge in. good luck
|
|
#22
 2002-12-01, 02:08
|
NAAGAL 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I want this girl! (part 2)
quote: Originally posted by Dmac: yo man this is whatchu do, if ur getting really close with her u put ur arm around her and like lean ur face on hers so your cheaks are touching then start kissing her cheak and right beside her mouth then start kissin her lips and if she goes along wit that then u slowly start movin ur tounge in. good luck
this is the best advice ive heard
|
|
#23
 2002-12-01, 02:17
|
|
|
Re: I want this girl! (part 2)
then its obvious...smoke a couple bowls and take a few shots before you go.
|
|
#24
 2002-12-01, 02:18
|
NAAGAL 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I want this girl! (part 2)
lol me and my friend cant get any bowls untill like the 17th...
|
|
#25
 2002-12-01, 02:42
|
Serj 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I want this girl! (part 2)
quote: Originally posted by Dawid14: Ok, this is what you do.. Pick a nice long movie, the new james bond movie is a long one, about 132 minutes I think. This gives you lots of time to make out. Or time to sleep if she doesn't want to make out.
When she gets into the movie put your arm around her. Then lean over and put your tongue in her ear. Cup her breast also. Its a sure fire way to get things started. If you've ever heard about the spot on a woman you touch to drive her crazy for you its putting your tongue in her ear and cupping her breast.
LOL Who here has actuly done this? LOL PLZ tell me how it went. HAHAHA NAAGAL sorry this is a bit off the topic, but with all this advice you should be right just, yeah, try not to think about it too much before or you'll get nervous and you'll know when the time is right.
|
|
#26
 2002-12-01, 02:43
|
Dmac 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I want this girl! (part 2)
ye, if that girl smokes weed u should both hit some bongs before the show, but u dont do alot get the girl to get really fucked
|
|
#27
 2002-12-01, 04:47
|
comfortably_numb 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I want this girl! (part 2)
Hey, I've been lurking around reading past posts for a few months now but never really felt the need to post so hi. Anyways, NAGAAL, what you've said in your post is almost a description of me, I've only really made out with a few chicks in my life (again, while under the influence of something or other), am kinda shy around girls these days (I never used to be, but after a long string of rejections I've lost a bit of self confidence around girls. Also, there was a girl that I really liked and had been trying to start something with her, I always used to see her at parties all the time with other guys but when I came she pretty much always came up and we just talked for the whole party and hardly ever talked to other people, all my friends were saying, "dude, she must like you, hit on her, etc etc" and I knew it was that simple but I just didn't want to disappoint her, so I know how you feel NAGAAL. However, last night I took her to the movies and was really nervous for all of 10 minutes, after that I was comfortable with her and just acted like myself, made jokes, made her laugh and had a great time, we didn't make out or anything but we are going out now, in fact, I'm seeing her again tonight.
So, after all that boring back story the moral is, just be yourself, act cool and don't try to be overly aggressive or else she'll probably get the idea that you only want one thing from her and unless she's a slut, she won't like that. So go out with her, have a good time and hopefully she'll have a good time as well.
|
|
#28
 2002-12-01, 06:25
|
Gertrude420 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I want this girl! (part 2)
thats hilarious, i forgot what i was going to say
|
|
#29
 2002-12-01, 06:33
|
Z3m 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I want this girl! (part 2)
I "won" a bunch of Nissin(R) "CupNoodles" product along with serval Meiji "YamYam: Choco Snake, with roasted seasame cookies."
|
|
#30
 2002-12-01, 07:24
|
ChibiMiko 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I want this girl! (part 2)
quote: Originally posted by Z3m: [B]I wouldn't jump the gun, my friend. Just because you're on a "date" doesn't give you right to cram your tounge in her mouth. [B]
SINCE WHEN! anyways back to subject only advise is dont over do it, I think the tit cupping is a bit to much on the first date and from all the girls iv asked (about 5) they really really like it when you kiss them on the neck, personaly I dont know why, but thats what they say.
|
|
#31
 2002-12-01, 14:45
|
NAAGAL 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I want this girl! (part 2)
quote: Originally posted by comfortably_numb: Hey, I've been lurking around reading past posts for a few months now but never really felt the need to post so hi. Anyways, NAGAAL, what you've said in your post is almost a description of me, I've only really made out with a few chicks in my life (again, while under the influence of something or other), am kinda shy around girls these days (I never used to be, but after a long string of rejections I've lost a bit of self confidence around girls. Also, there was a girl that I really liked and had been trying to start something with her, I always used to see her at parties all the time with other guys but when I came she pretty much always came up and we just talked for the whole party and hardly ever talked to other people, all my friends were saying, "dude, she must like you, hit on her, etc etc" and I knew it was that simple but I just didn't want to disappoint her, so I know how you feel NAGAAL. However, last night I took her to the movies and was really nervous for all of 10 minutes, after that I was comfortable with her and just acted like myself, made jokes, made her laugh and had a great time, we didn't make out or anything but we are going out now, in fact, I'm seeing her again tonight.
So, after all that boring back story the moral is, just be yourself, act cool and don't try to be overly aggressive or else she'll probably get the idea that you only want one thing from her and unless she's a slut, she won't like that. So go out with her, have a good time and hopefully she'll have a good time as well.
Dude, I AM so like you. I'm all talk when it comes to girls and what I want to do with them, but when it comes down to the moment, I freak out and do nothing. Like for example, i used to date this one chick in the summer and we went to the movies together when I wasnt under influence and about 20 minutes into the movie, I put my arm around her and thats it. I freaked out and didnt kiss her or anything. And we had been going out for a while so it's not like i wasnt suppoed to anyway. All I did was put my arm around her, she leaned into me, then I would try to slowly turn my head so she would look at me so I could kiss her. But I wouldnt turn my head noticably, I didnt want her to think that I wanted to kiss her, I just wanted it to happen OK enough of my boring stories. Well thanks for that advice man. I'll go to the movies with her and just do what happens. If I make out, then I do. If I dont, then I dont. But we wont be going untill next friday so its quite a while
|
|
#32
 2002-12-01, 15:32
|
Wintermute 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I want this girl! (part 2)
"I didnt want her to think that I wanted to kiss her, I just wanted it to happen"
um, if she doesn't know you want to kiss her, how is she supposed to respond? Read your mind?.. She might think you DON'T want to kiss her..
What's so bad about letting the person know that you want to kiss them?
Why can't you just say "I'd really like to kiss you"
|
|
#33
 2002-12-01, 16:16
|
soundsystem00 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I want this girl! (part 2)
At least he put his arm around her. I wouldn't even have the guts to ask her to the movies. I'm too afraid of rejection and I always assume the girl will reject me. Ive been rejected before and its not that bad, I dunno why I fear it, haha.
|
|
#34
 2002-12-01, 16:37
|
Painkillers 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I want this girl! (part 2)
Strange how rejection isn't that bad, considering that people find it hard to face up to it when they have never been rejected.
|
|
#35
 2002-12-02, 09:13
|
|
|
Re: I want this girl! (part 2)
Don't make out on the first date. Girls like to take it slow. Don't creep her out.
Use your past experiences with her (aquantence(spell?) or friend? Ever done anything with her?) as a guide on how far you should go.
|
|
 |
 |
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.

totse.com certificate signatures
|
 |
 |
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
|
|