About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Sex and Affection
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Sex and Affection Anything and everything about sex and relations. Please try to keep this forum on-topic, since things tend to wander a bit. Search through old topics before posting a new one, as questions get repeated a lot here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-11-29, 21:03
Regular
 
Default Strip Clubs

Am I the only one who thinks strip clubs are a waste of time and money?
 #2 
Old 2002-11-29, 22:39
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Strip Clubs

Not the ones where the girls go home with you.
 #3 
Old 2002-11-29, 23:31
Regular
 
Default Re: Strip Clubs

quote:
Originally posted by Z3m:
Not the ones where the girls go home with you.


What strip club you go to?
 #4 
Old 2002-11-30, 02:17
Tr1bal Tr1bal is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Strip Clubs

they are a waste of money, but not time, if your sittin around not getting a private dance then its a waste of time
 #5 
Old 2002-11-30, 10:08
Sol463 Sol463 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Strip Clubs

Someone has to put those poor girls through college.
 #6 
Old 2002-11-30, 16:58
Tr1bal Tr1bal is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Strip Clubs

thats true, alot of the stippers i talk to are just stripping to pay for college, the majority were like trin to be doctors and shit
 #7 
Old 2002-11-30, 17:00
Regular
 
Default Re: Strip Clubs

quote:
Originally posted by Tr1bal:
thats true, alot of the stippers i talk to are just stripping to pay for college, the majority were like trin to be doctors and shit


Too bad I cannot put my self through college like that cause Im a guy.
 #8 
Old 2002-11-30, 17:03
Painkillers Painkillers is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Strip Clubs

quote:
Originally posted by Z3m:
Not the ones where the girls go home with you.


Meaning it aint a strip club. Its a whore house i guess.
 #9 
Old 2002-11-30, 22:10
bunghole bunghole is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Strip Clubs

quote:
Originally posted by gombowlzombie:
Too bad I cannot put my self through college like that cause Im a guy.


Where I live there are a few strip club with men dancers, on saturday night there is a line of women stretching around the block.
 #10 
Old 2002-11-30, 22:19
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Strip Clubs

You guys have not been to a stip club, I guess...
 #11 
Old 2002-12-01, 01:56
Dmac Dmac is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Strip Clubs

strip clubs are a place u chill with ur buddys but if u have a girl friend then its a waste of time
 #12 
Old 2002-12-01, 02:02
TheMostAmazingHumbleMan TheMostAmazingHumbleMan is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Strip Clubs

If you enjoy it that's time and money well spent.

I personally don't enjoy strip clubs that much. Every time I'm in one I get that "Getting as much of your money for as little as possible" vibe. Of course the slick and chill (and usually not poor) fellow usually can make it a little more interesting.
 #13 
Old 2002-12-01, 03:06
pretty pinay pretty pinay is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Strip Clubs

Definitely NOT a waste of time or money for me!! Has put me through an undergraduate degree, and now paying for my graduate school. Plus it's been fun, and a good life too!! And I don't think I ever made any guy feel "short-changed" with me. Love, Venus.
 #14 
Old 2002-12-01, 16:53
Painkillers Painkillers is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Strip Clubs

quote:
Originally posted by Z3m:
You guys have not been to a stip club, I guess...


You clearly are trying to impress far too much.
 #15 
Old 2002-12-02, 00:07
Spiffy McBang Spiffy McBang is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Strip Clubs

No, he's telling the truth. Take all strip clubs everywhere into account, and the majority of girls who work there are there to dance and go home- alone- but some like to make have some fun later, and in some cases make a little side money while they're at it. They generally don't need to, though, so it's mainly just those who do it for kicks.

The clubs themselves.. eh. They were interesting the first couple of times I went, but now it's only enjoyable if I'm out with friends who like it. That goes double if some of the girls I'm friends with are there- nothing like having someone you're there with get hit on by a bar patron.

[This message has been edited by Spiffy McBang (edited 12-02-2002).]
 #16 
Old 2002-12-02, 00:32
vinman56 vinman56 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Strip Clubs

shit pinnay, you were a dancer??, you gotta post a pic for us
 #17 
Old 2002-12-02, 00:34
Spiffy McBang Spiffy McBang is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Strip Clubs

Some guy or another mentioned in a post he had done a few pornos. Would you like him to post his pic?

Fucking double-standards.
 #18 
Old 2002-12-02, 03:19
Moderator
 
The fine line between genius and madness
Default Re: Strip Clubs

A. It was a chick (I can't remember who, but possibly mouse). B. I did ask for pics.
 #19 
Old 2002-12-02, 03:53
Spiffy McBang Spiffy McBang is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Strip Clubs

Mouse never said that.. I don't remember any girls saying it, but I'm as sure as sure gets that if there was, it wasn't her.

There was a guy who said it, though. I know there was, because it was in a topic that had something to do with male sexual something or other, and he specifically mentioned something about being a guy in a porno.
 #20 
Old 2002-12-02, 14:13
Painkillers Painkillers is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Strip Clubs

Ok sorry Mr Mcbang i aint one for strip clubs,
 #21 
Old 2002-12-02, 16:52
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Strip Clubs

I'm not for them, either. I think I've posted enough about my anti-hoe policy.

Funny enough, I'd rather get none than some loose girl. :\ I wish this wasn't the case, however.

*hopes tomorrow to sweet talk cute art student girl :]*
 #22 
Old 2002-12-02, 19:27
Regular
 
Default Re: Strip Clubs

quote:
Originally posted by pretty pinay:
Definitely NOT a waste of time or money for me!! Has put me through an undergraduate degree, and now paying for my graduate school. Plus it's been fun, and a good life too!! And I don't think I ever made any guy feel "short-changed" with me. Love, Venus.


You worked there, I went there cause I have nothing to do. I wished I didnt cause money dissapears.
 #23 
Old 2002-12-03, 11:01
yswlgn yswlgn is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Strip Clubs

ppl always dis girls for stripping,but alot of men waste there $ on something theyll never have....i did it for about a yr.was fun,lots of cash,too.one guy alone threw about $150 to me in 1 nite.sucker!
 #24 
Old 2002-12-03, 13:19
Regular
 
NJ
Default Re: Strip Clubs

I think its stupid and gay and will never step foot in one.
 #25 
Old 2002-12-03, 13:36
pretty pinay pretty pinay is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Strip Clubs

"GAY"????????!!!!! You were obviously in the "other" place!! Next time try the one next door where the GIRLS dance!! (hee hee). Love, Venus.
 #26 
Old 2002-12-03, 14:49
Painkillers Painkillers is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Strip Clubs

Gay lol thats funny, gay is the last thing it is unless like pinay says you are in the wrong club. Hey what ever floats your boat.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics